Schneeflocken

Enlightenment essay 5

in Eure Homepages 17.06.2019 05:12
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

Enlightenment essay 50 years ago - see "Lei Feng back students crossing the river map" for 31 teachers' day memories of my enlightenment essay teacher teaching my enlightenment to study is now the Weixin Town Muyi Primary School, the specific location is now the Weixin Town Muyin Village, a small land name, Xu family house, also known as the fellow government. The time was in the early 1960s, when we had more than 50 classmates. It is still clear that our classroom is in the east corner of the Xujia Sihetou tile house Marlboro Red. There is a wooden pillar in the middle of the classroom. It should be the two rooms of the original Xujia house, or the kitchen. classroom. So there will be a stigma in the middle of the classroom. This wooden column always obscured the line of sight, so many students were reluctant to sit behind the stigma. I was sitting in the penultimate seat on the east side of the four rows of the classroom, not far from the stigma. But the stigma did not obscure my view of the blackboard. The squad leader is a female classmate of the younger generation of our family name. From the first grade to the third grade, I have to start writing. The time should be Wednesday, shortly after the fall of 1965. My language teacher (a female teacher) did not come, but a male teacher. He seems to say that Fan Teacher is ill today. I am going to give a class to the classmates. (Mr. Fan is not ill, I don��t know. At that time, some Chinese teachers would not attend the class essay class. The composition class is another. Arrange the teacher to write a class). Said to put a picture on the blackboard with a thumbtack. The pushpin is to nail the edge of the drawing along the edge of the blackboard. It is relatively high. I have to look up slightly to see the picture of the picture. It is a rectangular figure. It is always impossible to find it online (Lei Feng back students cross the river map). After the male teacher posted the picture, he stood by the side and pointed at the picture with a water bamboo teacher. He began to ask the students male teachers: the students looked at the blackboard and saw what students: pictures, some people, and a small teacher: Some people on the picture? Where is the student: There is a PLA carrying a classmate and walked to the middle of the river. There are some male students and lesbian teachers along the river. Besides the uncles and classmates of the PLA, look carefully, what students are there: Xiaoxi River Water, the Uncle of the People's Liberation Army rolled up his pants, there are several bridge piles. There is no bridge board, the students can pass the udent: Go to school and go home to the male teacher: Where do you see the sun, the sun is coming out soon? Is it morning? Think about what the Uncle of the People��s Liberation is doing. Students: One by one, the students are going back to the river to go to school. Male teachers: I saw that the Uncle of the People��s Liberation Army is going to school by the students, and then look carefully, what students are there: The bridge has been washed out, there is no boat male teacher: the river is so good! Last night mokingusacigarettes.com, the river was so big, the bridge was broken, there was no boat, and the students were able to cross the river. Students: Can't cross the river Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Male teacher: So, the Uncle of the People��s Liberation Army will go to school by the students. The male teacher on the above day should have said the characters, events, time, place, and events on the picture about one or two times. The male teacher said that in the morning, several students went to school and came to the river. They saw that the river had washed away the bridge that had crossed the river because of the heavy rain last night. The river had not completely receded. Can't pass the river, there is no way to go to school. At this time, Lei Feng, the uncle of the People's Liberation Army, just saw that the students could not cross the river to go to school. Just to help the students cross the river. Uncle Lei Feng, rolled up the pants one by one and took the students back across the river. The river flooded the thigh of Uncle Lei Feng, but Uncle Lei Feng stood very stable and did not fall. The classmates went to school by the way, and the students were very happy. Uncle Lei Feng, who helped the students solve the difficulties of crossing the river, is also very happy. Finished, and then wrote a few large characters on the blackboard in front of me, saying that it is an essay topic: Uncle Lei Feng back the students to cross the river to school. After writing this topic, the male teacher said: Today we will come to study writing. The students wrote the words that the people who saw the picture, the things that these people did, and the words that the students answered were written on the text, which is the composition. The words that I can't write ask Teacher Luo, I was 50 years ago, the first section of my life enlightenment composition class Cigarettes Online, I was very serious, carefully look at the pictures on the blackboard, listen carefully to the teacher, raise your hand and answer many questions from the teacher. At that time, I didn��t know what was written on the day of writing. Was it corrected by Teacher Luo (male teacher), or was it corrected by Teacher Fan (female teacher)? I can't remember how the reviews have been taught in science. Basically, I have been teaching science, so the liberal arts have declined. But in general, what is said and what is said is the root of all the words I write. This also benefited from the first lesson of the enlightenment essay that Mr. Luo gave me. The above conversations between teachers and students are memories. It is probably the meaning. It is not necessarily the sentence that was answered at that time Marlboro Lights. I wrote this small note to thank my enlightenment essay teacher, Teacher Luo Junzhong. I can still clearly remember the first essay teaching scene that you gave me 50 years ago. The students have not forgotten you, thank you - Teacher Luo
Related articles:
Marlboro Red

Newport Cigarettes Coupons

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de