Schneeflocken

One win at Cranbourne.Well get over Saturday first and

in Neuvorstellungen 15.06.2019 11:35
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

F1 needs a three-way world title fight between Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg and Sebastian Vettel in 2016, according to former champion Alain Prost. Mercedes have dominated the sport since the inception of hybrid turbocharged engines two years ago, but Ferrari are aiming to challenge the world champions on a more regular basis in the new season.Sebastian Vettel defeated Mercedes in three races in his first campaign at Ferrari, but the German ultimately finished 103 points adrift of Hamilton, who beat Rosberg to the title for the second successive year. Prost, who won four world championships between 1985 and 1993, reckons Hamilton will start as the man to beat again, but wants to see a more varied title race.Lewis should be the favourite for the championship again, but what would be good for Formula 1 is a big fight between Lewis and Nico and maybe Vettel in the middle, the Frenchman told Sky Sports News HQ. Mercedes are looking over their shoulder heading into 2016 However, the former Ferrari driver is not convinced that his old team will have been able to completely bridge the gap to Mercedes over the winter. The Scuderia finished 20 seconds behind the Mercedes pair at the final race of last season in Abu Dhabi.The first race is going to be important to see where the competition is, Prost added. Has [Ferrari] been able to catch up with Mercedes? I dont think they can do it completely.Hamilton now stands just one Drivers Championship short of joining Prost in an exclusive group of drivers who have won four or more titles. Michael Schumacher, Juan-Manuel Fangio and Vettel are the others.The Briton dominated three quarters of the 2015 campaign, but Mercedes team-mate Rosberg ended the year on a career-best consecutive run of six poles and three wins. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Prost is intrigued to see if that turnaround carries into the new season, although is expecting no let up from the sports reigning champion.The fight between Lewis and Nico is going to be interesting because the end of last year was really amazing with Nicos performance, Prost said.But it was quite tight, and Im sure Lewis will come back very hungry to be champion again.The first Barcelona test starts on Monday February 22 and the Sky Sports F1 Digital team will be providing live commentary from dawn until dusk on all four days of both Barcelona tests while Sky Sports News HQ will also deliver live updates from trackside. Also See: Lewis can dominate for a decade The F1 Gossip Column Custom Falcons Jersey China . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Custom Falcons T-shirts . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. http://www.customfalconsjersey.com/ . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Falcons Jerseys China . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Cheap Custom Falcons Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. After a confidence boosting win at Cranbourne, talented mare Payroll will take her next step towards a rich summer target when she runs at Moonee Valley.The Richard Laming-trained Payroll is being aimed at the $1 million Magic Millions Trophy (2200m) at the Gold Coast in January and runs over 1600m on Saturday after beginning her campaign with a seven-length Class One win at Cranbourne.Well get over Saturday first and then work out a bit of a plan to get to the Magic Millions. Theres a couple of different options, Laming said.Payroll was stakes placed as a two-year-old and also as a spring three-year-old in the Thousand Guineas Prelude but didnt perform to expectations last campaign.So Laming was pleased to see the mare put her rivals away when he kicked off her latest campaign on November 4.She had to do that to go where were going, Laming said.But she had 61-1/2 kilos and it was a good win.It was important to get her confidence back.Laming took Payroll to Moonee Valley to work on Tuesday morning where she galloped with Ashlee Marie who will run in the same benchmark-84 for mares on Saturday.ddddddddddddayroll, with Steven Arnold in the saddle, sat off her stablemate early before moving up rounding the home turn and they ran to the line together.I thought Ashlee Maries work was very good and Payrolls was great, Laming said.She just built momentum and Steve gave a good report.Laming said he missed the spring with Payroll on purpose.I wanted to give her a good spell and I think its worked, he said.Shes always had ability. I dont think she really came up last preparation. She didnt really have the zip she showed me the preparation before. So thats why I elected to miss the spring and target the Magic Millions.He said the mare had trained on nicely heading into Saturdays Moonee Valley race.I think the barrier will be important because shes a horse who needs plenty of room, Laming said.Wed like to draw an outside gate, give her plenty of room and let her build into it and I think she should be hard to beat again. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 7 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de