Schneeflocken

t season. Brodeur, 42, told Gulit

in So funktioniert das Forum 15.06.2019 04:11
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

With the NHL Draft coming up on June 27 and free agency opening on July 1, discussions between NHL general managers are already heating up towards a busy off-season. Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. One Last Run? As per Tom Gulitti of The Bergen Record, Martin Brodeur plans to meet with his agent Pat Brisson soon to see which teams might be interested in his services for next season. Brodeur, 42, told Gulitti that it will likely be the final season. "Its going to be probably my last year," he told The Record. "You never know what kind of energy Im going to get from my decision, but Im not looking for anything more than one year thats for sure." TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun reported last week that Brodeur is preparing to hit the free agent market and is ready to suit up for another team. Brodeur, however, didnt sound interested in playing in his hometown of Montreal. "Montreal would be tough," he explained to The Record. "For me, Im so used to being in the states and playing in the type of markets Im used to playing in. But, again, I dont know. Thats something that when we come to that bridge, well go over it. But its something that, put it this way, theyre not too much on my radar." West Is Best? Ken Warren of the Ottawa Citizen believes that the Anaheim Ducks and St. Louis Blues are the favourites to get centre Jason Spezza from the Senators, with Nashville and Dallas as possibilities as well. He adds that the price for Spezza will be younger players like Anaheims Andrew Cogliano or Nick Bonino, or Blues skaters Patrik Berglund, Kevin Shattenkirk or Ian Cole. Bruins/Sharks deal? On Friday, Boston Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli told WEEI.com that there was nothing to the report that the Bruins were interested in a swap that would see Brad Marchand go the San Jose Sharks for Patrick Marleau. "I have had no discussions for Marchand and I have no plans to trade him," Chiarelli said. "I dont make it a practice to respond to reports in the social media but occasionally it is necessary." According to XNSports.com, theres speculation that the San Jose Sharks could be interested in trading veteran centre Patrick Marleau to the Boston Bruins for winger Brad Marchand. Suitors for Vinny Tim Panaccio of csnphilly.com lists the Calgary Flames and Ottawa Senators as possible landing spots for Vincent Lecavalier north of the border and also mentions the Nashville Predators, Florida Panthers and Dallas Stars. TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reported in Insider Trading this week that new GM Ron Hextall is looking to deal the veteran centre who signed a five-year contract with the Flyers last summer. Custom Atlanta Hawks Jerseys .Y. -- Sore nose and all, Sidney Crosby had a goal and three assists to help Pittsburgh beat Buffalo 5-3 on Friday night, snapping the Penguins mini-slump and slowing the Sabres late-season surge. Discount Custom Basketball Jerseys .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. http://www.customjerseysbasketball.com/ . -- Top-ranked Stacy Lewis birdied the last three holes and five of the final six Thursday for an 8-under 64 and a share of the lead with Mi Jung Hur in the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. Custom Basketball Jerseys Outlet . -- The Phoenix Coyotes have won three in a row for the first time in 4 1/2 months, and theyve done it just in time for the stretch run to the playoffs. Wholesale Custom Basketball Jerseys . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil.Glendale, AZ - The Phoenix Coyotes re-signed defenseman Chris Summers to a two-year contract on Monday. Summers has seen scant playing time with the Coyotes since being selected 29th overall by the club in the 2006 NHL Entry Draft, having pplayed in 47 career NHL games.dddddddddddd The 26-year-old American scored his first two NHL goals and added an assist in 18 games for Phoenix this past season. He also totaled two goals and seven assists in 48 AHL games with Portland. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 13 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de