Schneeflocken

White Sox third baseman

in Neuvorstellungen 15.06.2019 03:19
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

http://www.cheapchiefsjerseyselite.com/ . - The Oakland Athletics have finalized an agreement on a 10-year extension to play at the Coliseum through the 2024 season. CHICAGO -- Bryan Holaday saw an opening and took advantage. Holaday drove in Austin Jackson with a two-out bunt single in the ninth, leading the Detroit Tigers to a 4-3 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night. Holaday said he focused on White Sox third baseman Marcus Semien before going for the bunt hit against Ronald Belisario. "I noticed he was staring in and then he backed up and I thought I had a good chance to lay it down," the catcher said. Jackson bolted for home while Holaday beat the throw to first. Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he was calling for the bunt, but he wasnt sure if the message ever got to Holaday. "I dont know if he heard us or saw it on his own and took advantage," Ausmus said. "(Holaday) is not a speed merchant but hes not slow. . Hes got the ability to beat it out." Jackson started the winning rally when he reached third on a one-out error by right fielder Dayan Viciedo. Belisario (1-3) pitched two innings, allowing one hit and striking out three. Holaday, a late lineup addition, went 2 for 4. White Sox starter Jose Quintana struck out a season-high 10 in six innings, but received a no-decision for the third time this season. The left-hander allowed three runs and eight hits. Justin Verlander allowed three runs and six hits in seven innings for Detroit. It was the right-handers 176th quality start since 2006. The White Sox jumped ahead with three runs in the third. Adam Eaton doubled home Semien and then scored on Gordon Beckhams base hit. Adam Dunn drove in Beckham with a two-out double to right. Detroit got one back on Victor Martinezs RBI single in the fourth, and then tied with two runs in Quintanas laast inning. Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys. The Tigers collected four straight two-out hits. Torii Hunters RBI single scored Miguel Cabrera and Jacksons base hit drove in Martinez. "He was doing pretty good, but you run into that part of the lineup, if youre not perfect, that can happen," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said of Quintana. "With Cabrera, then you go to Victor, so unless youre on it and youre throwing it right where you want, that can happen, it can sneak up on you." Quintana struck out Nick Castellanos to close his final inning. Alejandro De Aza tripled with one out in the seventh but was stranded when Verlander struck out Semien and Eaton. Verlander walked three and struck out four. "I was a little out of rhythm after six days off," he said. "After the third inning I kind of established a rhythm and got back to the way I should and have some quick innings." Tigers catcher Nick Avila was a late scratch with lower back spasms. He was replaced about 2 1/2 hours prior to the game by Holaday. NOTES: Ausmus said RHP Anibal Sanchezs finger "looked good" and he is scheduled to do informal throwing Wednesday. Sanchez was placed on the disabled list April 27 with a laceration on his right middle finger, and that "rawness kind of seems to have gone away," Ausmus said. "Its just a matter now of building up the skin on the end of that finger where it can take the friction of a baseball coming off of it again." ... The Tigers entered Tuesday after two days off having played just 21 games - the fewest in baseball. ... White Sox left-hander Chris Sale, sidelined with a left flexor strain, remains unlikely to pitch into this weekend. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 11 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de