Schneeflocken

raging a robust 8.1 yards per c

in So funktioniert das Forum 14.06.2019 04:48
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

Each week, well take a look at some top performers from the CFL, with an eye to looking ahead to some matchups that could be favourable for TSN Fantasy Football, CFL Edition, presented by Joseph Abboud. Here are some of the best from Week Nine and players to watch for Week Ten: TOP PERFORMERS Chad Owens (7 REC, 92 YDS, 1 TD at Edmonton) - In his first game since July 12, Owens delivered another strong performance in a losing effort. Despite missing all that time, hes sixth in the league with 431 receiving yards and has averaged 107.8 receiving yards per game. Kendial Lawrence, RB, Edmonton (106 YDS, 1 TD, seven touches vs. Toronto) - Averaging a robust 8.1 yards per carry this season, Lawrence is incredibly productive in very few touches. In the last three games, hes accrued 330 yards on just 36 touches, 9.2 yards on average every time he touches the ball. Curtis Steele, RB, Toronto (136 YDS, 20 touches at Edmonton) - Suddenly the leagues eighth-leading rusher, Steele has run with the opportunity presented to him in the Toronto backfield, gaining 324 yards from scrimmage, on 47 touches, in the past three games. PLAYERS TO WATCH IN WEEK10 Will Ford, RB, Saskatchewan - Not quite ready to be pushed aside by Jerome Messam, Ford gashed B.C. for 108 yards on 10 carries last week and hes now sixth in the league in rushing yards (365). The Riders running situation is complicated, with Messam and Anthony Allen also competing for carries, but lets nudge Ford into the drivers seat after last week. Oh, and a chance to go up against the his former team, in Winnipeg, is a decent opportunity. Zach Collaros, QB, Hamilton - The Tiger-Cats have had all kinds of problems offensively, but with Collaros back on the field after suffering a concussion July 4, maybe they can count on more reliable play at the most important position. Collaros was effective in Toronto last season, completing more than 66% of his passes for 2,316 yards, while throwing 14 touchdowns and six interceptions. Going up against the Argos is a good opportuntiy for Collaros, not so much because they are his former team, but because they have allowed a league-high 249 points (27.7 per game) this season. Joe West, WR, Calgary - A matchup against Edmontons defence isnt ideal, but it needs to be noted that West is breaking out as a big-play threat for the Stampeders, catching seven passes for 219 yards (31.3 yards per catch) in the past two games. Last weeks big game came in the aftermath of Wests brother being murdered in Arkansas, so it was an extra-remarkable performance, but if West can stay on the field, he adds a dimension to the Calgary attack. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic .com) - Jimmie Johnson won Sundays AAA Texas 500 while championship contenders Jeff Gordon and Brad Keselowski as well as their teams were involved in a post-race fight on pit road after the two clashed in the closing laps at Texas Motor Speedway. Cheap MLB Jerseys . -- Phil Mickelson will be watching the final two rounds of the Masters from home for the first time in 17 years. http://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.com/ . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. Cheap Todd Helton Jersey . -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que. Cheap Colorado Rockies Jerseys . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend.Greg Rutherford continued his fine start to the Olympic year with a Great CityGames record 8.20 metre leap to win the long jump competition in Manchester on Friday. Rutherford pronounced himself satisfied with his performance, having only flown in from his training camp in Arizona three days ago, and believes it bodes well for the defence of his Olympic title in Rio. Rutherford said: Ive never opened a season like this before, even an Olympic year. Ive started well but nothing like this - I feel good and consistency is key to winning medals.Ultimately I want to be setting myself up for a good Olympics - not many people have managed to retain their title and Im hoping I can go and do that.Ive always loved the big stage and since 2012, Ive had this confidence and ability that I can go out there. I will walk into the Olympic Stadium full of determination to do it again.But British sprint pair CJ Ujah and Richard Kilty were left trailing by 40-year-old Kim Collins, who won the 100m title in a field which also included 2016 world indoor 60m champion Trayvon Bromell.Ujah and Kilty will now head straight to the Loughborough International meeting this weekend, where they will take part in trials for the 4x100m relay team in Rio.UUjah needs no reminding about Great Britains parlous recent history in the event, having messed up the final change-over at last years World Championships after being controversially parachuted into the team.ddddddddddddThe decision drew scathing criticism from Ujahs team-mates, including Kilty, but Ujah insisted the relay demons had been exorcised ahead of the competitive bid to seal a place in the team for the build-up to Rio.Ujah said: We sat down and spoke in January and weve come back in May and were all settled, its all sweet.When we come up against each other, we put the relay stuff aside, and even if were all in each others faces, its nothing personal. We wont take it personally and well move on from there.I wouldnt say I want them (100m rivals) to fail, I want everyone to perform and hopefully Ill be at my best to perform, to know that Ive been the better man on the day.Another relay prospect, Harry Aikines-Aryeetey, stormed to victory in the rarely-contested 150m with a wind-assisted time of 15.1 seconds, while Tiffany Porter triumphed in the womens 100m hurdles in 12.89secs. Also See: Bolt wins in Ostrava Marshall boosts hopes Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de