Schneeflocken

He just missed that mark

in Neuvorstellungen 14.06.2019 03:20
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

Boyd would throw for 249 yards in the first half Saturday and stayed in the game until almost the final minute of the third quarter, when Swinney called a timeout so the crowd could give him one final ovation. Boyd trotted to the sideline, got high-fives and a big hug from his coach, then ran almost to the tiger paw a midfield and saluted the fans. He finished 21-for-28. "It was a very emotional day for some of the guys," Boyd said. "I dont think we could have handled a game better, especially the last one in the Valley." Among Boyds more than 50 school records are marks for tottal passing yards, total offence, touchdowns in a game with eight (five passing and three rushing against North Carolina State last year) and most 300-yard passing games. Denver Broncos Drew Lock Jersey. He just missed that mark Saturday, remaining one away from Phillip Rivers Atlantic Coast Conference record of 17 300-yard games. His 102 touchdowns more than double Charlie Whitehurst, who is in second with 48. Boyd was asked if he wanted to stay in and throw on more TD. "Somebody said if you get one more touchdown you break the record. I think I have enough records," Boyd said. Citadel quarterback Ben Dupree ran 23 times for 69 yards, while fullback Darien Robinson ran 17 times for 45 yards. The triple option Bulldogs completed just one pass on five tries, and it lost four yards. The Citadel got two field goals, including one in the fourth quarter on a 21-play drive that took 12:10 off the clock. "Their defensive scheme was the best scheme weve gone against in the four years of running the triple-option," Bulldogs coach Kevin Higgins said. Sammy Watkins caught seven passes for 58 yards and a TD. It might be the last game in Clemson for the junior, who is considered the best receiver prospect in next years NFL draft. Watkins also became Clemsons all-time leading receiver, passing DeAndre Hopkins mark of 3,020 yards set last season. Watkins said the coaches also offered him a solo run down the hill with the seniors. But he refused, saying it wasnt his time. "I didnt want to have that standing ovation. I havent made my decision yet. At the end of the season well see," Watkins said. And on Military Appreciation Day, the Tigers also finally got a touchdown for Daniel Rodriguez, who caught a quick flip as he ran past in motion from backup quarterback Cole Stoudt on fourth-and-goal early in the fourth quarter for the 4-yard score. The 25-year-old junior came to Clemson as a walk on after serving for the Army in Afghanistan. He received the Purple Heart and the Bronze Star Medal with Valor Device. The Tigers tried to get him a TD in garbage time in their 56-7 win over Wake Forest, but couldnt pull it off. "We had to get him in there. Daniel Rodriguez -- no better way to get a touchdown than Military Appreciation Day," Boyd said. "We all want to be in the movie when they make one about him." The Clemson crowd cheered almost as loud for Rodriguez as it did for Boyd. "I never expected to be there," Rodriguez said of the end zone. "And when I got there, I never thought I would get there so I just had so much excitement going through me." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de