Schneeflocken

charge has faltered in recent

in Neuvorstellungen 14.06.2019 03:04
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

How do you rate him? @ahsannovGUILLEM SAYS: Quite simply, he is not good enough for Real Madrid. He is not consistent so he gets frustrated by being in and out of the team, and that turn affects his consistency. Its a vicious circle if you would like to use that analogy. He hasnt reached the level he should be at. He was perfect for clubs of Malaga, Sevilla or Villarreals stature, but not good enough for Real.When does Aitor Karanka start at Valencia? One unhappy BORO fan! @boromick67 Middlesbroughs promotion charge has faltered in recent weeks GUILLEM SAYS: Karanka is not going to Valencia. The story at Middlesbrough, I believe, is a story of misunderstanding. Everyone at Middlesbrough - the fans, the club, the players and Karanka himself - want him to continue. There will be a meeting this week in which the current situation will be clarified. Thoughts on the Suarez quotes? #AskGuillem @The_Rad_Ad_ Luis Suarez was rested in Barcelonas 6-0 thumping of Getafe GUILLEM SAYS: I assume youre referring to his comments about Liverpool, and that he still keeps an eye on his former clubs results? If that is right, I hope people arent implying that he could go back to Anfield. He was simply expressing his emotions for Liverpool, end of! Suarez back at Liverpool Luis Suarez made a surprise return to Liverpools Melwood training ground while on holiday. Theres talk Zinedine Zidane might not be Real Madrid manager next season, if so whos it likely to be? @MartyStrong88GUILLEM SAYS: Real Madrid want Zidane to been a manager/coach, but only if things go well this season. Cheap Giants Jerseys Authentic. . That goes back to my earlier point that they have no idea what they want to do. Zidane is not good enough for this level, he doesnt have the experience. Will he ever be? I dont think so, he is an old-fashioned coach that likes to deal with people rather than tactics. He doesnt belong with the elite. Real are aware that there isnt a clear candidate to replace him and they might allow him stay if he wins the Champions League. Incredible as it may sound, at this stage, that is only a might. Zinedine Zidanes future at Real Madrid could hinge on success in the Champions League Who do you think Real Madrid should buy first in order to improve squad depth? #AskGuillem @Sir_YokoGUILLEM SAYS: A manager! They need a manager that makes them work, perhaps Thomas Tuchel from Borussia Dortmund. I like him a lot! Real Madrid needed a late winner to beat Las Palmas to keep their faint title hopes alive Do you think Sevilla can get top four after their win at Villarreal? @07PavGUILLEM SAYS: Sevilla are the only team in La Liga not to have won an away game this season! Despite that, they have only lost four games on the road, drawing the other nine. If they start to improve their away form then, by all means, they can reach the top four. Unai Emery is burdened far too often by the tactics of the opposition, when playing away from home. Unai Emerys Sevilla moved to within four points of the top four with victory over Villarreal If he let his side play with the offensive aggression they show at home, they would certainly win more games on the road. If they change their dynamic, they could well finish on a high. Villarreal, who currently have their best squad ever, in my opinion, may have peaked early and Sevilla are well placed to take advantage of any bad days they have. It will be a fascinating fight for Champions League qualification. Also See: Real close gap on Atletico Zidane concerned by Real form Sevilla close gap Guillem Balague Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de