Schneeflocken

Petty reiterated Saturday

in Neuvorstellungen 13.06.2019 03:20
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

If Richard Petty doesnt think Danica Patrick can drive, he should prove it on the track. Brock Boeser Jersey . Tony Stewart, part-owner of Stewart-Haas Racing and Patricks boss, told Performance Racing Networks "Fast Talk" program on Wednesday that he has told Patrick she should challenge the seven-time championship winner to a one-on-one race. "I think that (a race) would settle it once and for all – maybe get him to shut up a little bit, too," Stewart said. "I will supply the cars. If he wants to race her, Ill make sure they have exactly the same setup in the car and give him the chance. He can drive one of my 14 cars, I dont care." Petty, 76, said last week that the only way Patrick could win was if no one else was on the track - remarks that Patrick ignored. Petty reiterated Saturday that he stands by his comments. "What I said is what I said," he explained. "And thats what I believe, okay?" When it was suggested to Stewart that Patrick, if she ever wins a race, should take the checkered flag to Petty to autograph, Stewart responded: "If I were her, Id take it over there and cram it up his (butt)." Michael Del Zotto Jersey . Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2. Pavel Bure Jersey . Granlund scored 2:04 into the first period. Max Reinhart, on his first NHL shift of the season, neatly stripped the puck from Zack Smith at the Senators blue-line. As he moved in, his attempted shot deflected into the slot where Granlund buried a shot past Craig Anderson. http://www.officialcanuckspro.com/Markus-granlund-canucks-jersey/ . Hazard lasted just 18 minutes in Tuesdays contest before being substituted with the calf problem, and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes he will be without his star winger for at least the next two weeks.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The NFL has announced Panthers backup defensive end Frank Alexander has been suspended without pay for the first four games of the 2014 regular season for violating the leagues substance abuse policy. The league announced Friday Alexander will be eligible to return to the active roster on Sept. 29, one day aftter Carolina visits the Baltimore Ravens. Vancouver Canucks Jerseys. . Under NFL rules Alexander is eligible to participate in all off-season and preseason practices and games. Alexander, a fourth-round draft pick in 2012, played in 12 games and had 15 tackles and one sack last season. He played in 16 games a rookie with 2.5 sacks. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de