Schneeflocken

Australian cyclist maintaining

in Neuvorstellungen 11.06.2019 03:29
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

FOLIGNO, Italy -- Nacer Bouhanni of France sprinted to victory on the seventh stage of the Giro dItalia on Friday, while Michael Matthews retained the overall leaders pink jersey. Anthony Hitchens Jersey . Bouhanni, who had never won a Grand Tour stage before this years Giro, edged out Giacomo Nizzolo by less than half a wheel for his second victory in four days. Luka Mezgec was third, just ahead of Matthews, on another lengthy leg, which had two categorised climbs on the 211 kilometres (131 miles) from Frosinone to Foligno. Matthews will wear the pink jersey for a sixth day, with the Australian cyclist maintaining his 21-second lead over compatriot Cadel Evans. Rigoberto Uran Uran remained third. Pre-race favourite Joaquim Rodriguez withdrew along with his Katusha teammates Giampaolo Caruso and Angel Vicioso after crashing Thursday. Spencer Ware Jersey .Y. - Terry and Kim Pegula have no immediate plans to tinker with their new NFL team. Christian Okoye Jersey . The teams all-time leading scorer, DeRo has won everything there is to win in MLS. http://www.officialkansascitychiefsfootball.com/authentic-cameron-erving-jersey-womens . You can see all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Chicago won two of three games during its stay at the United Center. The club began the homestand with a 5-1 win over Pittsburgh on March 1 and fell to Colorado on Tuesday before posting another blowout win in Thursdays tilt against Columbus.NASHVILLE -- Jonathan Quick remains perfect in shootouts. Hes pretty good in regulation, too. Quick made 34 saves and stopped all three shots in the shootout and Anze Kopitar scored in the shootout to lift the Los Angeles Kings to a 2-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Thursday night. Slava Voynov scored for the Kings, who have won four of five. Quick turned aside Craig Smith, Filip Forsbeg and Matt Cullen in the shootout. He has denied all eight shots he has faced in shootouts this season, winning all three he has participated in. "It is kind of a crapshoot to be honest," Quick said of the shootout. "Were fortunate, so far it has gone our way this year so far. At the end of the day we got two points in a tough building against a conference opponent." Nashville goaltender Pekka Rinne had stopped Mike Richards and Jeff Carter before Kopitar scored. Kopitar skated down the right side and elevated a backhand over the left shoulder of Rinne. "I saw Jeff and Mike try and shoot, so I figured I would mix it up a little bit," Kopitar said. "I guess I was fortunate that my move worked." Cullen scored his first goal with the Predators at 10:33 of the opening period for the early lead. Nashville finished a five-game homestand 3-2. After Quick made a diving save to deny Nashvilles Gabriel Bourque from the slot, Cullen was able to corral the puck in traffic, move to open space and beat a fallen Quick with a wrist shoot from the right side. Dustin Colquitt Jersey. "I just want to contribute," Cullen said. "They havent been coming easy, so it was nice to see a good ending." Nashville has scored first in three consecutive games. "We just couldnt find an answer for Jonathan Quick," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "He made some incredible saves in the second period. I think if he didnt have a night like he did, we probably would have lit them up." Los Angeles tied it just before the first intermission when Voynov scored at 19:18. At the left faceoff dot, Richards froze Rinne and then fired a cross-ice pass to Voynov in the right circle, where he was able to beat a diving Rinne for his second goal of the season. Voynov has scored in consecutive games. With just over six minutes remaining in the third, Rinne denied Richards on a short-handed breakaway attempt to keep the game tied at 1. Nashville had the only power-play opportunity of overtime, but Quick denied Nashvilles two shots, both by Patric Hornqvist. "It takes a lot of courage to kill a 4-on-3," Los Angeles coach Darryl Sutter said. "Because generally you have to get in front of a puck, a hard shot somewhere." NOTES: Rinne played his 300th career NHL game. ... Smith has points in three straight games. . The Kings denied Nashville on all four power play attempts in the game. They have not allowed a power-play goal against in their last three. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de