Schneeflocken

t to retire here. I love this orga

in So funktioniert das Forum 10.06.2019 05:30
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Jason Peters will protect the quarterbacks blind side for quite a while longer in Philadelphia. The All-Pro left tackle agreed to a five-year contract with the Eagles on Wednesday. Peters was signed for 2014, and his new deal adds four years through 2018. Overall, the contract is worth about $50 million. "They didnt want to risk losing me and I didnt want to go anywhere, and I let them know that," Peters said. "I want to retire here. I love this organization. I love Philly." The feeling is mutual. "There arent many people cut from the same cloth as Jason Peters," coach Chip Kelly said. "To be able to bounce back from two Achilles injuries and return to an All-Pro level speaks not only to his incredible athleticism, but proves just how hard he works at his game. Having him at left tackle provides a lot of comfort to our quarterback and to our entire offence. Hes a guy that many players look up to in our locker room." The 32-year-old Peters is a six-time Pro Bowl pick and two-time All-Pro. Peters missed the entire 2012 season after twice rupturing an Achilles tendon, but he returned to anchor an offensive line that helped the Eagles lead the NFL in rushing. All-Pro running back LeSean McCoy ran for a franchise-best 1,607 yards, and Pro Bowl quarterback Nick Foles had a breakout year behind Peters and Co. "I told yall I was at 100 per cent coming into the season," Peters said. "I felt very good. They obviously think (Im worth it) or they wouldnt have given me the contract. Im definitely going to live up to it." The Eagles appear set on their offensive line. Lane Johnson, a first-round pick last year, played well as a rookie at right tackle. Left guard Evan Mathis was an All-Pro, centre Jason Kelce is one of the top centres in the league, and right guard Todd Herremans is signed through 2016. Peters is the cornerstone. "Jason is everything you look for in a left tackle," general manager Howie Roseman said. "The unique blend of size, speed and athleticism that Jason possesses is something that everyone wants in an offensive lineman. However, what really makes him unique is his desire to improve day in and day out despite the fact that hes played at an elite level for so many years. We are truly rewarding Jasons excellence." Peters was an undrafted free agent signed by Buffalo and converted from tight end. He played his first five seasons with the Bills before coming to Philadelphia in a trade in 2009 and establishing himself as one of the premier left tackles in the NFL. Now hes already being talked about as a Hall of Fame candidate with several years left in his career. "I got a $5,000 signing bonus in Buffalo," Peters said. "I never thought this would happen. I believed in myself. This is a dream come true." Erik Karlsson Jersey . "Youre next." Hardly. Iguodala tormented his former team with a game better than any he ever played in eight seasons with the 76ers. San Jose Sharks Jerseys . The Gatineau Olympiques head coach will lead Canada in its quest to end its gold medal drought at the 2015 world junior hockey championship held in Montreal and Toronto at the end of this year. http://www.sharkssale.com/authentic-evander-kane-sharks-jersey/ . With their coach gone, they finally played offence the way he would have wanted. Amare Stoudemire made all seven shots in the first half, Anthony passed and shot well, and the Knicks shook off the surprising departure of their coach to rout the Portland Trail Blazers 121-79 on Wednesday night, snapping a six-game losing streak. Custom San Jose Sharks Jerseys . "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday. Joe Thornton Jersey . The two-time former Formula One champion downplayed his third-place finish three weeks ago in China and said progress is going slow for Ferrari as it tries to make up ground on Mercedes.Harry Kane can revitalise Tottenhams Champions League campaign, says Hugo Lloris, but Mauricio Pochettino may not risk the striker. Pochettino insists Spurs Champions League tie against Monaco on Tuesday is the clubs priority, despite his side facing Chelsea in the Premier League on Saturday, but he will set fitness limits on his selection. Spurs trail Monaco by four points and second-placed Bayer Leverkusen by two in Group E following successive home defeats at Wembley, and realistically must win if they are to avoid an early exit. Its clear that tomorrow is the most important game, Pochettino said. Our selection for tomorrow will be if the players that are fit or not, that can play 90 minutes or not. Dele Alli also faces a late fitness test ahead of the trip to Monaco We need to assess Harry Kane, Mousa Dembele and Dele Alli, if they can play 90 minutes and dont take any risks that can affect for the next games.We have one day less than Monaco to recover because they play Friday, we play Saturday. Today is a very important day to assess and see if the players are fully recovered to play tomorrow. Kane scored twice in Tottenhams 3-2 win over West Ham on Saturday Kane scored two goals while playing the full 90 minutes of Spurs 3-2 win against West Ham on Saturday, having not featured for England during the international break after beinng named in the squad by Gareth Southgate.dddddddddddd The 23-year-old had previously made just one appearance - in the north London derby against Arsenal on November 6 - since injuring his ankle against Sunderland on September 18.And Tottenham captain Lloris believes Kane is pivotal to turning around his sides Champions League results. One thing is very important - the return of Kane, Lloris said. He is bringing a lot of positive energy as we saw against Arsenal and West Ham. He is a very important player for us. Tomorrow he is going to be decisive hopefully. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! Its simple. He is one of the leaders and tomorrow is an important moment for Tottenham this season so we need all our top players at the top level.Its our responsibility tomorrow to play at that level.Monaco surprised Spurs with a counter-attacking performance that inspired a 2-1 victory in September and Pochettino admits Tottenham must guard against over-committing at the Stade Louis II.Its a game that we must win but we need to find a way how, Pochettino said.We have a good team in front, we know Monaco very well. We always want to win every game we play but its not about taking more or less risks but to be clever, follow the plan and try to win after 90 minutes.Thats our idea, our challenge. Its not about risks, its about balance in football. Hugo Lloris says there is no need to worry about his Tottenham future Lloris also eased concerns about his future at Tottenham with the France international yet to extend his current deal, which expires in 2019.There is nothing to worry about, Lloris said. Lets see what will happen but I feel fully committed to the club, Im enjoying my time here but at the moment Im only focused on tomorrows game.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Kane hopeful over new deal Monaco v Tottenham preview Champions League permutations Kane deserves more money Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de