Schneeflocken

e of the year. I just need t

in So funktioniert das Forum 10.06.2019 05:19
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

Jared Cowen started the season last week on the Ottawa Senators top defensive pairing with Erik Karlsson. But just a few days later, Cowen was a healthy scratch for the clubs 1-0 win over the Florida Panthers on Monday night - a decision the defenseman admits caught him a little bit off guard. Yeah it surprised me. Only two games, so yeah it did surprise me, Cowen admitted to reporters on Wednesday afternoon. It sucks only the third game of the year. I just need to be better though. It looks like Cowen may be a healthy scratch again when the Senators host the Colorado Avalanche in their home opener on Thursday night. Based on the way the club ran practice on Wednesday, Cowen appears to be the odd man out once again. Paul MacLean did not confirm his lineup for Thursdays game against the Avalanche, but all signs point to Cowen being out of the lineup at this point. Right now Jared needs to come to the rink every day and continue to work at his game. Hes still a young player in this game -- just over 100 games - so theres still a lot to learn. There are still lots of good games left in Jared Cowen. Theres like 900 games left in him, MacLean told the media. Sometimes its hard to be that age and we dont want him to accept that youre being scratched from games. But we expect youre going to come in and work with us to become a better player because thats what its all about. Cowen saw only 13:37 of ice time against the Lightning on Saturday night and was benched for the majority of the third period and overtime after he was on the ice for Tampa Bays tying goal. While Cowen thought he played a decent game in the opener in Nashville, he admitted his performance against the Lightning left something to be desired. Tampa wasnt as good. Hard to put your finger on it, but I think looking back on it, you just want to do your job and not worry about anybody else. Take care of the simple things and then after that, the game comes to you. Both Cowen and MacLean dismissed the notion that being partnered with Karlsson has contributed to his early season struggles. Karlsson is an offensive-oriented defenceman who doesnt always play a traditional game on the back end, which could make him a tough partner for some defencemen. Ive played enough with him where I know what hes going to do and his tendencies to be able to figure it out. Its not rocket science. He is uncharacteristic of most players, but its nothing that I shouldnt be able to handle, Cowen said. MacLean reiterated on Wednesday that the defenceman he takes out of the lineup will have a left-shot - meaning that Cowen and Patrick Wiercioch remain the most likely candidates to be scratched at this point. Cowen is under the microscope this season, as he tries to bounce back from a subpar 2013-14 campaign which coincided with him signing a four-year contract extension worth $12.4 million. The 23-year-old says that the mental aspect of his game is just fine, despite the limited playing time in the first week of the season. Yeah, I have confidence, its just getting games going and shifts and rhythms. In Nashville I felt like I was getting that, but in Tampa not really, not on and off the ice. Cowen also says hes no longer feeling any effects of hip surgery from the fall of 2012 - a significant injury that stalled his development after a banner rookie season in 2011-12. I think last year I was feeling good at this point, but once the games got going it started to wear on me. But I dont think thats going to happen to me this year. I feel stronger, fitter, and more capable of playing the whole season, said Cowen. Cheap Patriots Jerseys China . In the second game of their day/night doubleheader at Minneapolis, three Blue Jays pitchers, Steve Delabar, Sergio Santos and J. John Hannah Jersey . For the first time all night, as the Raptors were on the clock to make the 20th overall selection, no one had the slightest idea what was about to happen. No leaks, no whispers, nothing. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-chase-winovich-jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted on Monday that Hemsky will be going to market as an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Irving Fryar Jersey .com) - NFL owners have unanimously approved the sale of the Buffalo Bills. Tedy Bruschi Jersey .com) - Jimmy Butler made four key free throws down the stretch to lift the Chicago Bulls over the Boston Celtics, 109-102, on Friday.Glendale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - Brenden Dillons first goal of the season came in the third period and gave the San Jose Sharks a 3-2 win over the Arizona Coyotes. Joe Pavelski and Tomas Hertl each had a goal for the Sharks, who had lost their previous two. Antti Niemi stopped 27 shots in the win. Shane Doan and Mikkel Boedker each scored for the Coyotes, who have dropped three of four. Devan Dubnyk gave up all three goals on 25 shots. With the score tied in the third, the Sharks went ahead as Dillon snapped a shot on net from the left point that hit off the left skate of Zbynek Michalek and made its way past Dubnyk. Thats a frustrating way to lose the game, said Dubnyk. Its an unfortunate bounce that just didnt go our way. An inch closer in on his skate and it passes away from the net. Arizona pulled Dubnyk late in the game and had a good chance when Oliver Ekman-Larsson wristed a shot from the high slot with a screeen in front.dddddddddddd Niemi, though, covered up the shot and prevented the rebound to hang on for the win. Arizona drew first blood at the 14:19 mark of the first period as Boedker took a pass at the left point, faked the first shot then snapped in a wrister from the circle for a 1-0 lead. The Sharks tied the game just 30 seconds into the second period on the power play on Pavelskis wrister from the right circle snuck past Dubnyk. Just a minute later, San Jose took a 2-1 lead on a redirected shot by Hertl for his eighth of the year. Arizona tied the game at the 11-minute mark off a turnover that saw Doan finished off the play for his 10th of the season. Game Notes San Jose hosts Toronto on Thursday ... Arizona hosts Calgary on Thursday ... Logan Couture had two assists for San Jose ... The Sharks were 1-for-3 on the power play, while the Coyotes failed on their three attempts. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de