Schneeflocken

The poem gives m

in Eure Homepages 05.06.2019 05:02
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

The poem gives me the impression of an ice-clear jade silk. I have been cut out of the heavy apricot petals by the spring breeze, and I have a touch of blushing carmine. The flower blossoms, it looks like a beautiful woman, the fragrance is mellow, and the radiance shines. She gently picks the apricot flower and brews an aroma of apricot flower wine poet in the garden with the sweet spring water, looking at that The spring of the garden, the toast of the cup, the wine to help the pride, the three differentiation for the spring scene, the seven points into the poetry, a good sentence: "The full garden spring can not hold, a red apricot came out of the wall." Unfortunately, the years are always ruthless, The once apricot flower blossoms have long been spent. It��s easy to die, and it��s horrifying. The poet sighed: "There is nothing to do with the flowers, it seems to have met Yan returning." But the years are also passionate, and the green leaves are telling you the return of the beauty. The poets' eyes are melancholy and wise, and they understand that the flowers fall into the earth and the river flows into the sea. Falling leaves fall back to the roots, is the arrangement of nature, inserting hands into the soft soil, and perceiving the power of underground selfless dedication. The poet is infinitely sighed: "The red is not a ruthless thing. It is turned into a spring mud and a poem like a river. It is surrounded by the ancient city of the tile wall. The quiet spring water accumulates the Chinese five thousand years of wonderful green. On a silky silk, sliding over the winding rain lanes, sliding over large and small stone caves. Quietly retreating in the rain alley, fearing that the naughty water sounds awakened. The dreamer who does not dissipate the wine, slipping through the window of the farmhouse, faintly sees the clouds and scattered, thin and yellow flowers, only knows the green fat red and thin Yi people. When I pass her good eyebrows, pick up her with the wind The proverb in the dream: "A kind of lovesickness, two leisure. "When out of the rain alley, drive to the deep smoke and rain corridor, the woman's willow waist is fine, gently swaying and disappearing into the depths. The rain is fine, the plums are yellow and rainy Marlboro Lights, this is the season of missing. Raise the head, see the hand-held oil paper. The white lady of the umbrella and Xu Xianyu smashed the bridge. I gently passed the two of them and cast a blessed look. They sneaked on their sincere promises with the wind: "Only the shackles mokingusacigarettes.com, the ring of the Tang Dynasty." Pei, the Luo skirt of the Song Dynasty, fluttering in the lines between the words, I saw the blossoming chrysanthemums of Tao from the spring water dotted with the secluded Nanshan; the pieces of Gong Zizhen fell into a soft spring mud. I heard the deep sigh in the dip in the spring water, the sound of the camel in the lonely smoke, or perhaps, this spring water is the "plum snow water" used by Miaoyu to Baoyu tea, the girl with a bright tooth from the plum Carefully collect a little bit of fine snow Marlboro Cigarettes. When I reached the palm of my hand, I melted into a soft water with ice and bones. Perhaps, this spring water is the jar of wine broken by the urchins in the Xinghua Village Marlboro Gold. The fragrant wines sneak together to make everything intoxicated. Therefore, the human face peach blossom, love three-color, this spring water is the world when the lover gathers when the joy is sobbing Wholesale Cigarettes, the tears of the tears that have fallen from the time. Be a white paper boat, write down the blessings to go to the distant side of the old people with the running water, and confide in love. Why love makes people live and die, and ask the peach blossoms in the peach blossom dock, the peach blossoms in the peach blossoms in the hands of the peach blossoms.
Related articles:
Online Cigarettes

Parliament Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de