Schneeflocken

wait.After spotting Denver to a 10-0 lead, th

in So funktioniert das Forum 28.05.2019 11:15
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

Rory McIlroy is urging the European Tour to change their Ryder Cup qualification criteria to make more players available for selection. McIlroy was part of Darren Clarkes losing side at Hazeltine last month, where Europe were beaten 17-11 in their first Ryder Cup defeat since 2008. Pelly open to change? Keith Pelley discusses Ryder Cup qualification Paul Casey missed out on featuring after failing to play the required five events outside the majors and World Golf Championship tournaments to be eligible for membership. Scotlands Russell Knox also didnt feature despite winning the PGA Tours Travelers Championship, with McIlroy keen to find a new way of selecting future squads. Russell Knox missed out on a captains selection for Minnesota You want the 12 best players from Europe, regardless of where they play or where they live or what they choose to do with their lives, McIlroy told Sky Sports News HQ . We need the 12 best players on the European Team to try and win the Ryder Cup. Ive been thinking a lot about it over the past couple of weeks. There are a few different ways to go about it and there are a few different options. McIlroy finished tied-fourth at last months WGC-HSBC Champions I definitely dont want the European Tour weakened in any way and there has to be some sort of compromise we can get to, where the European Tour doesnt feel its events are weakened and there isnt a mass exodus to the PGA Tour.McIlroy is one of a number of players speaking to European Tour chief executive Keith Pelley this week in Dubai ahead of the DP World Tour Championship, where the world No 2 still has a chance of topping the Race to Dubai standings for a third straight season. McIlroy is due to meet with Keith Pelley this week The FedExCup champion needs to win the European Tours season finale and also hope Henrik Stenson finishes outside the top 45, Danny Willett outside the top-five and Alex Noren away from the top two. Im loyal to the European Tour because of how much it has given me, especially at the start of my career, McIlroy added. Live European Tour Golf November 17, 2016, 8:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass I want to be a global player and if youre in the World Golf Championships and the majors, then five tournaments isnt that big of an ask.Can Rory McIlroy win the Race to Dubai? Watch the DP World Tour Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Ryder Cup latest news Pelley considers reform USA cruise to Hazeltine win Golf live on Sky Sports Swell Bottles Clearance . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Swell Traveler Sale . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. http://www.swellbottlesclearance.com/ . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Swell Bottle Elements Collection . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Starbucks Swell Bottles Liberty . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Paxton Lynch was Denvers No. 3 quarterback on the depth chart before Thursday nights game.Now, the question is will he move up to No. 2.I got a lot of decisions to make, Broncos coach Gary Kubiak said.Lynch, the Broncos first-round draft pick, had some good moments and one very bad one while playing the entire game in the Broncos 38-17 loss to the Arizona Cardinals in the teams preseason finale.His Arizona counterpart Matt Barkley, trying to hang on to the Cardinals No. 3 quarterback job, overcame an early turnover to complete 20 of 29 passes for 269 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions.Were not going against All-Pros, but we moved the ball and we put points on the board, Barkley said. Thats what our goal was. I think we did a good job of doing it tonight.As the starters for both teams took the night off, Barkley, in his fourth NFL season out of USC, completed 20 of 29 passes for 269 yards and two touchdowns with no interceptions.Lynch, the No. 26 pick overall in this years draft after a standout career at Memphis, was 13 for 22 for 214 yards and two scores, both to Jordan Taylor, but had an interception returned 29 yards for a touchdown by Gabe Martin.I just think I need to be more consistent day in and day out, Lynch said. I have gone up and down while I was learning everything. I think as time goes on, I just need to be more consistent.Lynchs night got off to a great start. His first pass went short to Taylor, who slipped a would-be tackle by Cariel Brooks and raced to the end zone on a 57-yard play.The rookie QB played the entire game after Kubiak announced that Trevor Siemian would be the starting quarterback. Mark Sanchez, listed as the No. 2 quarterback, did not play.Taylor, who spent his rookie season in 2015 on the practice squad and was best known as the personal receiver for Peyton Manning in the quarterbacks rehab work, caught four passes for 109 yards.Rookie Elijhaa Penny rushed for 113 yards in the Cardinals lone victory of the preseason. Cracking the deep running back corps in Arizona might be tough, but Penny figures he showed he belongs somewheree in the league.ddddddddddddThat is kind of what I prepared myself for this offseason, just games like this, knowing what kind of running back I am, Penny said. I have put some weight on to carry the load and tire some defenses out. Im pretty sure, if not the Cardinals, I impressed 31 other teams.Many, if not most, of those who played wont have a job tomorrow.Its the saddest time in the NFL, Denver running back C.J. Anderson said. ...Those guys who went out there today, they gave it their all and all they can do is just wait.After spotting Denver to a 10-0 lead, the Cardinals scored the next 23 points, capped by Chandler Catanzaros 59-yard field goal early in the third quarter. Catanzaros longest in his first two NFL seasons was 51 yards.POSITION BATTLESBroncos: In the competition for the No. 3 running back job, Kapri Bibbs gained 51 yards in 10 carries. Ronnie Hillman had 9 yards in three attempts.Cardinals: Arizona coach Bruce Arians said linebacker Lamar Louis may have played his way onto the team, especially with his special teams performance.ROOKIE WATCHBroncos: Riley Dixon, who won the punting job from Britton Colquitt, had an 18-yarder late in the first half. That led to a six-play, 45-yard Cardinals touchdown drive, Barkley throwing 14 yards to Jaxson Shipley for the TD with 30 seconds left in the half.Cardinals: Defensive tackle Robert Knemdiche, Arizonas first-round pick (No. 29 overall), spent considerable time in the Denver backfield in his first extensive playing time. He missed most of training camp with a high ankle sprain.INJURY UPDATEBroncos: DE Henry Melton, an eight-year NFL veteran who signed with Denver last week, limped off the field in the first half, but returned in the third quarter.Cardinals: OLB Kareem Martin had to be helped off the field in the third quarter with a knee injury. Arians said he expected Martin to be out two or three weeks with a sprained ligament. OLB Tristan Okpalaugo left in the second quarter with a right knee injury. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de