Schneeflocken

d touchdown to cap off a four-

in So funktioniert das Forum 27.05.2019 05:20
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

CALGARY -- After missing a 40-yard field goal early in the fourth quarter, Tyler Crapigna regained his composure to lead the Calgary Stampeders to a 23-20 win over the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. The rookie kicker booted a pair of 42-yard field goals, the second with no time remaining on the clock, to lead the Stampeders to a thrilling CFL pre-season victory. "Ive been in some of these situations before, playing in the Vanier Cup a couple years ago, but I was happy just to get another chance to show what I can do out here," said Crapigna, who kicked a 20-yard field goal in double overtime to lift the McMaster Marauders to a 41-38 win over the Laval Rouge et Or to win the 2011 Vanier Cup. "You definitely dont want to end on that missed field goal for sure. I was a little nervous, but I just kind of decided to take it slow and a lot of the guys were helping me." Winnipeg rallied from a pair of early 14-point deficits to take a 20-17 lead over Calgary before the Stampeders rallied for the victory in front of an announced crowd of 27,103 fans at McMahon Stadium. Playing their second game in six days, the Bombers also lost their pre-season opener at home to the Toronto Argonauts on Monday. "This is worse, absolutely," said Winnipeg coach Mike OShea. "We had a chance to win it. We made enough mistakes that it didnt allow us to win." Drew Tate and Bo Levi Mitchell split time at quarterback for Calgary in the first half. Tate completed 2-of-5 passes and ran for a one-yard touchdown, while Mitchell went 8-for-11 for 76 yards and also engineered a lengthy scoring drive. Bryant Moriz and Rusty Smith also saw time under centre in the second half for the Stampeders. Smith tossed a key 26-yard completion to Damon McDaniel on the final drive of the game to help set up Crapignas game-winning field goal. "Thats the bottom line to get this W," said Damon McDaniel, whos trying to earn a spot on the Stampeders at wide receiver to play alongside his older brother Marquay. "Its all about this win. Whatever I can do to help this team win, Ill do it. The game speed is a lot different from practice, so its something that I had to get used to. I just wanted to go out there and play fast and have fun." Starting Winnipeg quarterback Drew Willy completed 14-of-23 passes for 172 yards, but couldnt find the end zone. Instead, the Bombers had to settle for three field goals and one single with Willy leading the offence. Rookie quarterback Brian Brohm took over from Willy in the third quarter and engineered an 11-play, 77-yard drive that culminated with a 29-yard touchdown pass to Aaron Kelly. Brett Maher and Lirim Hajrullahu both kicked a pair of field goals for the Bombers, while punter Mike Renaud kicked a 59-yard single. Former Saskatchewan Roughrider Jock Sanders gave Calgary great field position with a 49-yard return of the opening kickoff. Just four plays later, Tate plunged into the end zone for a one-yard touchdown to cap off a four-play, 52-yard scoring drive. With Mitchell in at quarterback, the Stampeders struck again at 14:35 of the opening quarter when Sanders scampered for an 18-yard touchdown. Mitchell completed four-of-five passes for 41 yards before Sanders completed the 59-yard drive with his TD run. The Bombers finally got on the board at 3:22 of the second quarter when Maher connected on a field goal from 33 yards out. After Rene Paredes answered back with a 41-yard field goal for Calgary, Winnipeg rounded out the scoring in the first half with Renauds punt single followed by a 42-yard field goal by Hajrullahu. Winnipeg started off the second half with consecutive 77-yard scoring drives as Hajrullahu booted a 14-yard field before Kelly hauled in a 29-yard touchdown pass from Brohm. "I love the way that we came out at the start of the second half," OShea said. "They need to look at it and be pleased with that effort and correct the mistakes that were made. You cant pat yourselves on the back for too long. Youve got to appreciate that we did some good things in the second half, but we still didnt do enough to win." The Bombers then went up 20-17 at 7:35 of the fourth quarter when Maher kicked a 26-yard field goal to cap off a 12-play, 74-yard scoring drive. With 1:34 left in regulation, Crapigna kicked a 42-yard field goal to pull the Stampeders into a 20-20 tie before the rookie duplicated the feat as time ran out on the game. Notes: Calgary linebacker Max Caron had to be taken off the field in a cart late in the first half after hitting the turf hard. a Winnipeg defensive back Graig Newman then went down awkwardly early in the third quarter and had to be loaded onto a stretcher and into an ambulance in front of worried teammates who gathered around him in support. a The Stampeders will travel to Vancouver to face the B.C. Lions to round out their exhibition schedule on June 20. . . . CFL teams must reduce their training camp rosters to 65 players by 11:59 ET on Sunday. Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys Online . The Maple Leafs may not have had a pick until the third round, but they have made the biggest move of the second day of the Draft, dealing defenceman Carl Gunnarsson and a fourth-round pick in the draft to the St. Cheap Philadelphia Eagles Gear . - PGA Tour rookie Tony Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and had a two-stroke lead over Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen of the Champions Tour after Thursdays opening round of the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational. http://www.cheapeagles.com/ .C. -- With a chance to start over and maybe drive in any series he wanted, Juan Pablo Montoya thought long and hard about what mattered most at this stage of his career. Custom Eagles Jerseys . Nikolaos Kounenakis has been hired as an assistant coach, the team announced on Monday. Wholesale Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . Arsene Wenger reportedly wants to convert the player into an attacking force, much like he did with Robin Van Persie.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing will field a second IndyCar entry for Oriol Servia this season in at least four races, more if sponsorship can be secured. Servia is currently scheduled to compete at Long Beach, Barber, the inaugural road course race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway and the Indianapolis 500 in a deal announced Wednesday. The Rahal organization last month finished a drawn-out process to secure sponsorship from the National Guard for Graham Rahals car. Team owner Bobby Rahal has insisted he would only field two cars if it would strengthen the organization, and Graham Rahal said he told his dad he didnt want to "rob Peter to pay Paul" just to have a teammate. But in Servia, the organization gets a veteran driver who was briefly teammates with Graham Rahal at Newman-Haas-Lanigan Racing in 2009. Servia also ran the Indy 500 that season for Bobby Rahal. "We have had the pleasure of working with Oriol before and are looking forward to his return," Bobby Rahal said. "I have always respected his ability to develop the race car and be a productive member of the team, so when it came time to consider the possibility of a second entry, he was right at the top of the list. We are happy to have him back and look forward to having him help the team progress toward the front.dddddddddddd" A native of Pals, Spain, Servia has made 191 starts in CART, Champ Car and the IndyCar Series since 2000. He won at Montreal in 2005, has 19 career podium finishes and was fourth in the 2012 Indianapolis 500. His Panther DRR team shut down after last years Indy 500, and he ran seven of the final 14 races for Panther Racing. "Continuity is a very important part of success in any racing team," said Servia. "By my moving to Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing, this happens at many different levels. On the team side, in 2009 we did the 500 together as a one-off race. We were running very strong until we had a fuel pump fail on us, but that one race left us with a sensation that we could do great things together. That same year I did a short stint at Newman/Haas/Lanigan where my teammate was Graham, and that also started a great chemistry between us that translated to results on track." Servia will participate in the IndyCar Series open test at Barber in two weeks. "There are enough synergies within the team that make me feel positive, that even if we may be starting a little late, we will hit the road running," he said. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de