Schneeflocken

valanche, Luongo would norolinas sisterummer for n buble-faulted win a

in So funktioniert das Forum 24.05.2019 05:18
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

Vancouver Canucks head coach John Tortorella wont be watching the gold medal game on Sunday between Canada and Sweden, but that doesnt mean hes not pulling for a team. Tortorella told The Vancouver Province hell be cheering for Team Sweden to win gold when they take on the defending Olympic champions on Sunday morning. "I hope Sweden wins, cause I dont think Hammer (Dan Hamhuis) is going to play, judging by whats happened. I dont think Lui (Roberto Luongo) is going to play. So, I dont give a s--- about (Canada) right now because theyre not playing. I just want them back here," Tortorella told the Province. Tortorella, born in Boston, Mass., said most of all he hopes the result helps his team when his players return. "I hope Daniel (Sedin) scores two, (Alex) Edler gets three assists and Sweden wins. So they come back feeling good about themselves because its going to help us. Thats all Im concerned about right now. The Vancouver Canucks," Tortorella said to the Province. The Canucks sent seven players to the 2014 Sochi Games, including forward Ryan Kesler, who along with Team USA, lost the bronze medal game to Finland on Saturday. Tortorella said he wasnt concerned about Keslers return to NHL action after his Olympic letdown. "Thats a tough game. Its a tough one. Especially after US-Canada, to lose that game and come back the next day and play. Im not trying to make any excuses. I dont even want to get involved in it. But if I know Kes, hes a horse. Hell be ready to play," Tortorella promised the Province. Tortorella says its Sedin and Edler that hes more concerned about seeing lose. "Its the other two guys (Edler and Daniel). Those are important guys for us that we need to get going. Danny has played well. I watched Edler make a couple really nice offensive plays on some highlights. That Alfredsson goal he made a nice play. I hope they fill the net and feel great about themselves," Tortorella told the Province. Tortorella was an assistant coach for the United States at Vancouver 2010, when the team won silver after an overtime loss to Canada. Robert Williams Jersey .85 million contract with the two-time Gold Glove outfielder. Parra earned his second Gold Glove last season when he set a club record with 17 outfield assists. John Havlicek Jersey . - Maynor Figueroa headed in a late goal to give Honduras a 1-1 draw with the United States in an international friendly Tuesday. http://www.celticssale.com/kids-reggie-lewis-celtics-jersey/ . -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence. Aron Baynes Jersey . Gorges is believed to have suffered the injury while blocking a shot with a hand during Montreals win over the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday. The Canadiens added to their defensive depth this week by acquiring veteran Mike Weaver from the Florida Panthers. Bob Cousy Jersey . Spencer Abbott and Trevor Smith scored third-period goals erasing a 2-1 deficit giving Toronto a late 3-2 lead. There was no change in the Top 3 of TSN.cas CFL Power Rankings as the Calgary Stampeders remained on top for another week followed by the Saskatchewan Roughriders and Toronto Argonnauts.dddddddddddd The Hamilton Tiger-Cats and BC Lions each jumped the Montreal Alouettes for the only moves of the week. See the full Power Rankings at TSN.ca/CFL Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de