Schneeflocken

noko

in So funktioniert das Forum 21.05.2019 05:09
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

MIAMI -- Down by 18 points midway through the opening quarter, Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder looked well on their way to witnessing a rout. Thats exactly what happened. And they enjoyed every moment. Durant remained sizzling with 33 points, Serge Ibaka added 22 and the Thunder roared back from an abysmal start -- they trailed 22-4 early -- to embarrass the Miami Heat 112-95 on Wednesday night, erasing that big deficit out of the gate by outscoring the two-time defending champions by 43 points over a 33-minute span. "They were ready for us to come in and play," Durant said. "They hit some tough shots early on, a few 3s, and we didnt panic. We just tried to stay together and thats what we did. Our bench was great in getting us back in that game." The Thunder led by as many as 25, and shot 16 for 27 from 3-point range. Miami was 3 for 19 from beyond the arc. Durant has now scored at least 30 points in 12 straight games, matching the leagues longest such streak since Tracy McGrady did it in 14 consecutive outings in the 2002-03 season. The Thunder extended their winning streak to nine, inching them closer to Indiana in the race for the leagues best record. And the Oklahoma City bench outscored Miamis reserves 39-21, with Jeremy Lamb scoring 18 and Derek Fisher going 5 for 5 from 3-point range for his 15 points. "Theres no running away from it," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "Other than the first eight minutes of the game they outclassed us tonight. They absolutely deserved this win." LeBron James scored 34 points for Miami, his 1-on-1 duel with Durant not really amounting to much on a night where the Heat allowed 25 points off turnovers and blew an 18-point lead for just the fourth time since he, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh became teammates nearly four years ago. Bosh scored 18 points and Wade added 15 for Miami. "We played well to start the game," James said. "We played well all the way until like the second quarter. From that point on they did what they want to do." Much of the buzz going into the night was about the MVP race, and how this might be the season that Durant finally catches James for the leagues top individual award. Head-to-head, they werent separated by much. But for just the fourth time in 17 meetings between their teams, Durant came out on top. "It would have been fun to clear the court and watch them go 1-on-1," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. Ibaka opened the scoring with a jumper, and the Heat answered with an immediate 18-0 run, not even needing 5 minutes to get what appeared to be complete control. With 6:20 left in the opening quarter, Bosh made a pair of free throws to make it 22-4. That pretty much ended the Heat highlights for the evening. By the end of the first, the Thunder were within nine. Lamb scored 13 in the second quarter alone, helping Oklahoma City take a 55-50 lead into the break, with the Thunder already having scored 19 points off turnovers. The third quarter, Durant and the Thunder put it away. Durant and James seemed to be playing a little game of Can you top this? in that period, both finishing with 12 points in the 12 minutes. The difference was, Durant was getting plenty of help, and James wasnt getting much. "Rucker Park, thats what was going through my head," Durant said, referring to the New York basketball landmark where he scored 66 points in a game during the summer of 2011. "It was fun. ... Im sure the fans got what they wanted to see with that one." Said James: "Its fun competition. Its been a while since I was able to do something like that." Fisher connected on a 3-pointer to end the quarter, pushing Oklahoma Citys margin to 16, and the Heat had no answers in the fourth. "We have some work to do," Spoelstra said. "Were like everybody else in the league. Nobody is infallible. We have some things to improve on. We know the things we have to improve on. Were not there yet." NOTES: Fisher made five 3-pointers, total, when the Heat faced the Thunder in the 2012 NBA Finals. ... Shug McGaughey, who trained last years Kentucky Derby winner Orb, was part of the sellout crowd, along with Detroit Tigers slugger Miguel Cabrera. ... Oklahoma City shot 14 free throws in the third quarter, the most by any Heat opponent in that period all season. ... The Heat fell to 7-12 this season when allowing more than 100 points. Theyre 25-1 when holding teams under 100. ... The Thunder are 8-0 on the road against Eastern Conference opponents. Discount Oakland Raiders Jerseys . After rookie right-hander Alex Colome excelled in a 5-2 victory in the opener, the Rays fell to Chris Tillman and the Orioles 4-1 on Friday night. Authentic Oakland Raiders Jerseys .ca presents a week long look at some of the teams and stories that will shape the up coming campaign. http://www.cheapraiders.com/ . Ireland was the last unbeaten side in the championship after France fell to Wales on Friday, and was favoured to end a three-match losing run to England with a side with more than twice as many caps, rampant momentum, and added incentive to celebrate Brian ODriscolls world record-tying 139th test cap. Oakland Raiders Jerseys China .Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday. Oakland Raiders Jerseys Outlet . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night.PARIS - Amélie Mauresmo was officially appointed Andy Murrays coach on Sunday as the British star prepares to embark on the grass-court season and defend his Wimbledon title. There are a handful of women coaching players on the ATP Tour, but none with anywhere close to the profile of Murray, a two-time Grand Slam winner and Olympic gold medallist. "Amélie is someone I have always looked up to and admired," Murray said in a statement. "Shes faced adversity plenty of times in her career, but was an amazing player." It is rare for an elite mens player to be mentored by a woman, especially one who is not related to him. Jimmy Connors was once coached by his mother. Billie Jean King coached Tim Mayotte for a short time. Andrei Chesnokov was coached by Tatiana Naumko. Early in the French Open, Murray was asked about the possibility of hiring a female coach and how that may be received by his peers. "For me, I dont care," said Murray, who had been without a coach since parting ways with Ivan Lendl in March. "I dont really care whether some of the other male players like it or not. Thats not something that really bothers me. I was coached by my mum for a long time. I have had her around at tournaments for a long time. There has been ex-players and stuff that have said, Oh, your mom shouldnt be around, or, She shouldnt come and support you or come to watch. You know, its silly. "Everyone is entitled to have the team around them that they want. Everyone works very differently. You know, some men might not work well with a female. Some men might work well with a female coach. Its just whatever your preference is and whatever your needs are. Thats basically it." Judy Murray, Andys mum, weighed in on Twitter saying, "Love it," in response to the news. Mauresmo, a former world No. 1, who won Wimbledon and the Australian Open, held a news conference in Paris just moments before the start of the mens French Open championship match between Rafael Nadal, coach by his Uncle Toni, and Novak Djokovic, who is coached by Boris Becker. The following is a transcript of Mauresmos exchange with reporters: Q. What was the moment when you thought that you would take over as coach of Andy Murray? What is it about the job that is fascinating to you? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: Andy contacted me a few weeks ago and we started to talk about this possibility to work, to be working together. Its not really something that I was thinking doing when I stopped being a tennis player. Then we talked again a little bit more about how to do the things maybe about his game, about different things. We came up with the will from both sides to, yeah, to give it a shot. Q. Could you talk a bit about the fact obviously youre a woman, hes a man. Do you consider that of any relevance, or do you see it possibly as a positive advantage for you? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: I would say that, yeah, I mean, its probably something that have to you ask him at some point why he made this choice. We all know his mother was a big part of his tennis career. I think hes maybe looking for something different, about emotions and sensitive things. Its not really interesting for me, this part of the story, to be honest. All Im interested in is to be able to help him in his goals. Thats about it. The rest is the story for you to write, I guess. But, yeah, for me its a challenge. I want to take it. Q. Can you tell us what areas of Andys game you believe you can be the most help to him in? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: I dont think Im going to go into these details right now. I think we really get to know each other, really get to start, and actually start working together. Well maybe talk about iit at some point.dddddddddddd Q. He had obviously choices and people to consider. When he contacted you the first time, did he say, Amélie, the reason I decided that you would be the right person is because you could bring me this or this that? Did he give you a reason why he thought of you? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: Yeah, he did. Q. Can you tell us what it is? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: Not really (Laughter). Not really. I mean, maybe he will tell you at some point. Q. Have you watched his game much over the years? Did you have any sort of relationship with him? Were you surprised when he rang? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: We didnt really talk to each other more than just greeting each other and stuff. I have watched him play, yes, many times. Again, we have talked a little bit already about his game. We definitely going to get more into this very soon, I guess. Q. Were you surprised when he rang? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: It was a little bit of a surprise, yes. To be honest, yes. Q. This will obviously get a lot of attention because you are a woman going to be coaching a top man. Do you think it is an important step for mens sport for somebody to make this decision? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: Again, I mean, I guess it is a big story to write on and a step forward. But honestly, its not my big concern right now. Im happy about this new challenge. I want to help Andy. Its the only thing that I have in mind right now. Q. I think the reason why Andy stopped working with Ivan Lendl is Ivan said he didnt have enough time to spend with him. You will be available to travel with Andy throughout the year, will you? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: We have already, yes, talked about this. Yeah, not the whole year, not as fulltime, but, yes, significant amount of weeks that we have agreed on and should be good for everyone. Q. From your point of view, what do you expect to achieve with Andy and what would make the job a success for you? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: Well, its quite easy for me to answer this, and hes very open on this. He wants to win more Grand Slam or Grand Slams, so I guess thats what it is. Q. You were in a comfortable position as a TV consultant. AMÉLIE MAURESMO: Yeah, I was sitting. Now I will be... Q. You will have almost the same pressure as Andy. The expectations will be high. So what was the reason for you to accept such a tough challenge? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: First of all, I think he has the most pressure. Thats for sure when youre a player, and I know what it is. You have huge pressure on your shoulders. This will remain this way. Yes, it will change a little bit my life and my retirement, lets say. But Im passionate. Im passionate about this sport. I love challenges. I dont know, I guess I like to put myself on the line at some point and see what I can do. Q. We all know that since Billie Jean, a big part of the WTA, has been about the empowerment of women and opportunities. We all know also its extremely difficult for WTA players. What were your thoughts that Ernests Gulbis made the other day that he would not want his sisters to go into tennis and that its very tough and they should be focusing on families? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: I know him a little bit. I think you guys also know him quite a lot. Hes provocative at some point. Im not sure he was really thinking this way. He explained a little bit later why he said this. Im not really Im not shocked by this because I know him. I know how he is. Q. How long is your commitment with Andy? AMÉLIE MAURESMO: We are going to do the grass court season and we will talk after that. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de