Schneeflocken

told me didnt make sense to

in So funktioniert das Forum 20.05.2019 04:48
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

MIAMI -- LeBron James dispensed with his menacing black mask at the NBAs request and switched to a clear protective cover for the Miami Heats game Saturday night against the Orlando Magic. The black mask made its debut Thursday night in James first game since he broke his nose. He said he received word from league officials Friday that they wanted him to instead wear something that would allow opponents to see his face. "Its not a league rule, but its the leagues request that you dont wear the black one," James said before Saturdays game. "The reasons they told me didnt make sense to me, but Im just a player. I will abide by the request." James scored 20 points to help the Heat earn their seventh consecutive victory, 112-98. Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said NBA Commissioner Adam Silver spoke Friday with Nick Arison, son of the team owner, about the matter. James said he didnt want to make a big issue of it. "Im good with the NBA," James said with a smile. "I am not against the NBA. I had a request, and I fulfilled it." Teammate Dwyane Wade said he warned James the league would give the black mask a thumbs-down. "I told him after Thursdays game, You have fun, because it aint happening the next game," Wade said. "It was fun. A lot of attention, a lot of T-shirts are going to be made, a lot of Instagram posts. Now we move on to something else." James agreed that the black mask was a marketing success, with feedback he received universally positive. He said he may give the mask to charity so it can be auctioned off. "Everyone loved it," James said. "I got stuff, from You look very menacing, to You look like a superhero, to You look amazing. A little bit of everything. No one told me it was terrible." Not even league officials. "I think they loved it as well," James said. Addison Russell Jersey . -- Thirty years ago, the Detroit Pistons beat the Denver Nuggets 186-184 in triple overtime, a game that remains the highest scoring in NBA history. Sammy Sosa Jersey . Today, he looks at the offensive line. 1. Laurent Duvernay-Tardif (OT, McGill) You Should Know: Over the course of his university career, Duvernay-Tardifs commitments to medical school and the family business frequently limited him to one practice per week, yet he was still the Metras Trophy winner as the Top Lineman in CIS football in 2013. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Ron-Santo-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers. Custom Chicago Cubs Jerseys . The Mets made the announcement Sunday night. Parnell blew a save on opening day against Washington and the next day it was revealed he had partially torn right elbow ligament. Kris Bryant Jersey . Or maybe he already did. Clark hit his first homer, Wily Peralta pitched into the seventh inning, and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the Miami Marlins 4-1 Wednesday night.TORONTO – Brandon Morrow is back with the Blue Jays. Not to pitch, though, as hes not close to a return to the mound, but as he progresses in his rehabilitation from a torn tendon sheath in his right index finger, its time to come under the closer watch of the ballclubs medical and training staff. Throwing once again, Morrow shared that there is no “drop dead” date to determine whether hell need surgery on the injury, a procedure which would end his season and possibly his tenure in Toronto. “I would take it as far as until it went out again, until it tore,” said Morrow. “If it tore, it would probably take the other pulley with it and then I would need to get it fixed. Im just going to take it up until that point and not worry about it.” Often when an athlete gets injured, hes out of sight, out of mind. The team must go on without him. Little thought is paid to the hours of rehab required. It can get lonely and boring for the guy going through it. The situation can be made worse depending on the type of injury sustained. For Morrow its a finger, which is especially limiting. Following the first two weeks of recovery, during which his right hand was completely immobilized by a splint, he began with pinching exercises using clothespins and putty. For one to two hours, three days a week, Morrow was at a Phoenix-area clinic working through his program with others who suffered similar hand and wrist injuries. A number of people with carpal tunnel syndrome were classmates. Morrows gym work was limited to lower-body strength exercises. He could still work his shoulders using two and three-pound weights, being careful with his grip. After about a month, he resumed an upper body regimen. For the last five days, Morrow has been throwing a baseball. Hes just playing catch at this point; from 45 feet for four days, exteending to 60 feet on Tuesday afternoon.ddddddddddddHis finger is far from 100 per cent, not in pain, but still stiff. “It actually feels better after I throw,” said Morrow. “It kind of loosens it up and the range of motion gets better. Its been great. Throwing has been good for the last week.” Morrow would sit on his couch and watch the Blue Jays. Its strange being a member of a team but being so far away from your mates. Morrow was close to four thousand kilometres away, staring at a TV. “You kind of feel like that, you kind of feel like a fan,” said Morrow. “But obviously you know a little bit more of whats going on in the game. You feel the emotions a little bit more because youve been there. I know the fans are invested, but they dont quite as emotionally invested as the players do, although some might say they do. Sometimes its hard to watch because you cant help out.” Morrow would like to return as a starter. What isnt clear is how long hell need to get back up on a mound. That wont be happening anytime soon and hes been down long enough that hell need another spring training-like experience to get his arm stretched out. Regardless, in the final guaranteed year of his deal (the Blue Jays hold a $10 million option for 2015 thats unlikely to be picked up), he wants to play a role in a pennant drive. Hes motivated. “Thats really what youve got to use,” said Morrow. “Theres nothing else to motivate you. When you look up and see them keep winning everyday it gives you a better chance at doing that. I dont think Ive ever pitched in a pennant race so it was exciting, even for me sitting at home and watching, to watch them win.” Morrow will remain with the Blue Jays until such time as he heads out on a minor-league rehabilitation assignment. Hell be here for a while. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de