Schneeflocken

rlando Magic finally are sho

in So funktioniert das Forum 20.05.2019 04:43
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

EASTBOURNE, England -- Victoria Azarenka was reasonably satisfied after losing her first match in more than three months, a three-setter in the first round of the Aegon Championships on Tuesday. Azarenka, the former No. 1 recovered from a left foot injury, lost 4-6, 6-3, 7-5 to Camila Giorgi of Italy after 2 hours, 46 minutes. "Thats exactly what I wanted," Azarenka said. "I wanted to have a competitive match. I wanted to test myself, to play for a long time, see how my body is going to react. "Im pretty pleased with what happened. Obviously the result is the result, but thats a beginning. Its a starting point. There are a lot of positive things that I can take from what happened today." Third seed Jelena Jankovic of Serbia was also beaten, going down 6-3, 6-3 against American Madison Keys, and second seed Petra Kvitova also struggled before beating fellow Czech Lucie Safarova 6-1, 5-7, 7-6 (4), winning the last five points to claim victory on her third match point. Giorgi had previously demonstrated her grass-court skills by reaching the fourth round at Wimbledon as a qualifier in 2012, and she was a third-round finisher last year. Azarenka won the first set from 4-2 down. Giorgi took a 5-0 lead in the second, saving five break points at 4-0. In the final set, Giorgi failed to serve out the match at 5-4, but broke again at 6-5 when Azarenka netted a backhand, and closed out the match at her second opportunity. Despite her defeat, Azarenka believed she was almost ready to compete again at the highest level. "I was really happy that I was there for every single moment, for every single ball," she said. "I felt that my level of concentration was really high. I just have to get into that rhythm." In other matches, former champion Ekaterina Makarova defeated Italian qualifier Francesca Schiavone 7-5, 6-3, and seventh-seeded Italian Sara Errani was beaten 7-6 (5), 6-2 by American qualifier Lauren Davis. There were also wins for sixth seed Flavia Pennetta, Slovak Daniela Hantuchova, Britains Johanna Konta and American Varvara Lepchenko. In the ATP event, seventh seed Santiago Giraldo of Colombia was beaten 6-3, 6-7 (5), 6-3 by Jarkko Nieminen of Finland. Justin Turner Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season. Jackie Robinson Jersey . Zdeno Chara scored with 13 seconds left in regulation after David Krejci tied it late, lifting the Bruins to a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday night in a game that saw Orpik taken from the ice on a stretcher. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Clayton-Kershaw-dodgers-jersey/ . Torres scored the first goal by an English team in the knockout phase of the Champions League this season when he met Cezar Azpilicuetas cutback in the ninth minute of their first leg match in the last 16. But Chelsea failed to make the most of its counterattacks and the Turkish champions equalized in the second half after gaining in confidence and cutting out their defensive mistakes. Chris Taylor Jersey . According the CSNBayArea.com, the 31-year-old suffered an ACL injury in his right knee on Friday when he collided with Anaheims Emerson Etem during a pre-season game. Corey Seager Jersey . - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont.Atlanta, GA (SportsNetwork.com) - LeVeon Bell scored twice and set the Steelers franchise record for yards from scrimmage as Pittsburgh went into Atlanta and beat the Falcons 27-20 on Sunday. Bell didnt find much running room against an uncharacteristically stingy Atlanta front, but he did reach the end zone twice among 20 carries for 47 yards. He also made five catches for 72 yards and broke Barry Fosters single-season Steelers record for yards from scrimmage with 2,042. Ben Roethlisberger completed 27-of-35 passes for 360 yards, 123 of those going to his favorite target, Antonio Brown. Brown extended his streak of at least five catches and 50 yards to 30 games. If you can get hot and play your best football at the right time, youre a dangerous football team, Roethlisberger said. I dont know if were there yet, but we got a win and were happy about it. With the win, the Steelers (9-5) picked up a crucial game in the tight AFC North race. Cincinnati, which blanked Johnny Manziel and the Browns on Sunday, maintained its half-game lead ahead of Pittsburgh and Baltimore, which took down Jacksonville. Matt Ryan threw for 310 yards with two touchdowns and an interception for the Falcons (5-9), who remain alive in the lowly NFC South. We felt we had lots of chances to have a different outcome, said Falcons coach Mike Smith. Harry Douglas filled in admirably for an injured Julio Jones, making 10 catches for 131 yards. Jones, who was coming off a career-high 259 yards against Green Bay last Monday, was unable to play through a hip pointer injury he suffered late in a loss to the Packers. Roethlisberger completed four of his five passes for 52 yards on Pittsburghs opening touch, but he missed Heath Miller on 3rd-and-5 from the 20. The Steelers settled for a 38-yard Shaun Suisham field goal. Suisham split the uprights again from 38 yards away with two seconds left in the first quarter to cap a 72-yard drive. On the first play of the secoond, Ryan underthrew Douglas.dddddddddddd. William Gay jumped the route, came up with his third interception of the season and juked two Falcons on his way to a 52-yard touchdown return. This week didnt start the way that we wanted it to, said Ryan. We had opportunities early on and just missed on a couple. Atlanta got on the board with 4:19 left in the second half, when Ryan floated a ball to the back right corner of the end zone for Devin Hester. His second receiving TD of the year made it 13-7. Browns 28-yard reception near the left pylon in the final minute led to Bells short rushing score that made it 20-7 at halftime. Brown was initially ruled out of bounds, but a lengthy review determined that he got both feet down at the 1-yard line. Atlanta controlled the clock in the third quarter with two lengthy drives but had just two Matt Bryant field goals to show for it. Drives of 70 and 75 yards led to a pair of short kicks. The Falcons were within a touchdown heading into the fourth, but Bells 13- yard TD run down the left sideline 49 seconds into the final stanza gave the Steelers a 27-13 lead. Roddy Whites 4-yard touchdown grab, set up by a 41-yard Douglas pitch-and- catch, had Atlanta again within seven points with just over 10 minutes remaining. The Falcons went three-and-out later in the fourth and Pittsburgh was able to milk the remainder of the clock. On 3rd-and-1 from the Falcons 39 out of the two-minute warning, Roethlisberger used a play fake to get the defense off balance and hit Miller for a 25-yard gain. Roethlisberger kneeled twice to burn the remaining time. Game Notes The Falcons have allowed an NFL-worst 19 rushing touchdowns ... The Steelers are 13-2-1 all-time against Atlanta ... Atlanta fell to 0-8 this season when running 24 or fewer times ... Foster set the previous Steelers franchise record for yards from scrimmage in 1992 ... Both teams went 6-for-11 on third down. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de