Schneeflocken

Zhou Yang of China

in Neuvorstellungen 15.05.2019 05:10
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

No Canadian women made it to the Olympic womens shor track 1,500-metre final. Mike Hughes Jersey . The last two Canadian skaters remaining, Valerie Maltais and Marie-Eve Drolet, were eliminated from the semifinals on Saturday at the Iceberg Skating Palace in Sochi. Chinas Zhou Yang later successfully defended her Olympic gold medal in the final. But it was a disappointing day for Canada. Montreals Drolet, 32, finished third in the opening semifinal group with a time of two minutes, 19.516 seconds. Only the top two skaters advanced. Maltais, a native of La Baie, Que., and Canadas best hope for a medal in this distance, couldnt get around defending Olympic champion Zhou Yang of China and Koreas Suk Hee Shim. She ended up third in her semi in 2:19.516. In the earlier 1,500m heats, Marianne St-Gelais of Saint-Felicien, Que., failed to qualify for the semifinals after placing fourth in her heat with a time of 2:27.071. The Saint-Felicien, Que., native was also coming off a disappointing 500m performance on Thursday when she was unable to advance to the 500m final. The final featured some terrific racing. Zhou and Koreas Shim Suk Hee battled throughout the race. It appeared the younger Shim would win the event but Zhou made a beautiful move to the inside with two laps remaining. Zhou held on from there, winning with a time of 2:19.140. Shim took the silver in 2:19.239, while Italian Arianna Fontanna won her second medal in Sochi, earning bronze in 2:19.416. "I was nervous at the beginning, but after I finished it I felt so thrilled," Zhou told reporters. "Ive been through a lot during the past four years. I didnt expect I could come back to the Olympic Games." Korean Kim Alang was disqualified for taking out Li Jianrou, who won the gold medal in the 500m on Thursday. (With files from Reuters) John Randle Jersey . "There are a lot of things that are going very well in this organization. Im not coming in here to rip things apart," Nicholson told reporters Friday. "I know what Hockey Canada was when I started, and I know where this (Oilers) organization is today. Minnesota Vikings Jerseys ." Those traits were clear to the 24,071 at Olympic Stadium on Saturday as the Impact dominated the scoring chances but settled for a 2-2 draw with the New York Red Bulls in a battle of still-winless Major League Soccer teams. http://www.authenticvikingspro.com/Randy-moss-vikings-jersey/ . -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday.The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have acquired import defensive back Chris Randle, as well as the 26th pick in the 2014 CFL Draft, from the Calgary Stampeders in exchange for the teams 24th overall selection in this years CFL Draft. Randle also signed an extension with the Blue Bombers. "This is a great day for me as an athlete," said Randle. "To be going to a team that really wants me, and to an organization with great fans, a new stadium, and desire to win, I really couldnt be more excited." Randle spent the past two seasons with the Stampeders, starting 16 gammes in 2013 and registering 34 defensive tackles, eight special teams tackles, four interceptions (tied for team lead), one sack and one forced fumble. Adrian Peterson Jersey. "We are really excited to add Chris to our roster. This is a player who is very versatile, has been very impressive in his first two seasons in our league, and someone we had pegged extremely high on our free agent list," said general manager Kyle Walters. "The trade was made to ensure we could get Chris under contract and we are very pleased to make that announcement this evening." Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Store Cyber Monday Jets Jerseys Cyber Monday Texans Jerseys Black Friday Colts Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Store Black Friday Broncos Jerseys Cheap Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic Chargers Jerseys Cheap Ravens Store Black Friday Steelers Jerseys Black Friday Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Store Cheap Eagles Store Black Friday Redskins Jerseys Falcons Jerseys Online Panthers Jerseys Online Authentic Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic Cardinals Jerseys Black Friday 49ers Jerseys Black Friday Seahawks Jerseys Cyber Monday Rams Jerseys Black Friday Bears Jerseys Wholesale Lions Jerseys Packers Jerseys Online Authentic Vikings Jerseys Cyber Monday Bengals Jerseys Cyber Monday Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de