Schneeflocken

as wondering how it would go. I wasnt s

in So funktioniert das Forum 14.05.2019 05:49
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

WINNIPEG -- Rookie Sean Monahan admitted he wasnt very good in the shootout while playing junior last season. But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. It was a goal that halted Calgarys (7-11-3) six-game winless streak, and it marked the first shootout goal -- on the first shootout shot -- of Monahans young NHL career. "My first year in junior, I was alright (in the shootout)," said Monahan, who had played with the Ottawa 67s. "Last year, I wasnt too good so I was kind of nervous there, but I felt good once I got off the ice." Monahan, who also had an assist, scored low on goalie Al Montoyas blocker side. "I went down the wide side and its a move I usually try to do in practice and fortunately enough it worked," he said. Juri Hudler had given Calgary a 4-3 lead with less than four minutes left in the game, but the Jets didnt let up as centre Bryan Little tied it 4-4 with six seconds left. With Montoya on the bench for the extra attacker in the final 30 seconds of regulation, the Jets (10-10-3) swarmed goalie Reto Berra and Little put a rebound in an open side of the net. Montoya, who was playing so starter Ondrej Pavelec could have a break, stopped 24 shots in regulation and five in overtime. Berra was barraged by 47 shots, including three in overtime, for his second win of the season. Michael Cammalleri scored his team-leading ninth goal of the season on the power play for Calgary and added an assist. T.J. Brodie also had a goal and assist and Lance Bouma scored shorthanded. Michael Frolik, Olli Jokinen and Dustin Byfuglien also scored for Winnipeg. Byfuglien added an assist and Grant Clitsome and Blake Wheeler each had a pair of assists. Winnipeg saw a four-game home winning streak halted, but are 4-2-1 in their last seven games. "That was a pretty strange game in my books," Jets coach Claude Noel said. "I thought either team could have won it any time. We chased the game, not only from a goals standpoint, but I thought it was pretty wild in a lot of ways. "I was wondering how it would go. I wasnt settled all night. There was no point that I was comfortable." Calgary coach Bob Hartley echoed his bench counterpart. "If that one was not exciting for them, it sure was for me," Hartley said of the capacity crowd of 15,004 at the MTS Centre. "We made it interesting, we made it tough on us, but at the end we found a way to win so big two points." After Boumas short-handed goal at 11:17 of the third period made it 3-2, Byfuglien tied the game with 7:50 left, scoring his fifth goal in as many games on the power play off a rebound. But Calgary regained the lead when Hudler blasted a shot from the top of the face-off circle that cut by Montoya with 3:26 left in regulation. "I think we gave up some point-blank opportunities, way too many quality chances," Jets captain Andrew Ladd said. Hartley was impressed with the way Berra reacted to Littles late tying goal. "Hes a very proud young man," Hartley said. "And despite the fact that he gave the equalizing goal late in the game, he never lost his focus. "What to say about his performance? I rarely saw a goalie give four goals and play that well." Calgary hosts Columbus on Wednesday and the Jets take on the visiting Chicago Blackhawks on Thursday. David Montgomery Jersey . -- Isaiah Pead took a stutter step forward, then raced to the left sideline and travelled 60 yards up the field before finally getting tripped up by a leg tackle. Gale Sayers Jersey . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-brian-urlacher-jersey . The team announced the defensive coordinator will not be offered a contract extension. Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys . The photograph shows Parker and a French comedian making a gesture known in France as a "quenelle," which critics describe as inverted Nazi salute. Parker said in a statement released through the Spurs that the photograph was taken three years ago. Parker, who was born in Belgium but raised in France, said he didnt know at the time that "it could be in any way offensive or harmful. Chicago Bears Jerseys China . Anaheim Ducks Reassign D Colby Robak to Norfolk Admirals (AHL). - Team Website D Eric Brewer (foot) removed from injured reserve.ST. LOUIS - Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright insists hes fine physically, though hes failed to make it through the fifth inning in both of his post-season starts.St. Louis general manager John Mozeliak said Sunday that he thinks Wainwrights workload is simply taking a toll. The GM said it might be a good idea in the off-season to figure how to cut down on all those innings.From an aggregate standpoint, theres a lot of volume that hes exposed to, Mozeliak said. My view on this is there may be a little bit of fatigue, plus he had a robust September. He carried us.Counting the post-season, Wainwright has thrown 512 2-3 innings the last two years. Thats by far the most in the majors.Now, any breather he can get, he may benefit from, Mozeliak said.In nine post-season innings, Wainwright has surrendered eight earned runs and 17 hits. He blamed mechanical woes and not a chronic elbow issue after losing Game 1 of the NL Championship Series to San Francisco on Saturday night.A big September may have worn down Wainwright. He was 5-0 while totalling 39 innings, although he was scratched from the regular-season finale after the Cardinals cclinched the NL Central.ddddddddddddWainwright got 10 days rest before starting the NL Division Series opener at Dodger Stadium. He got seven days off before facing the Giants.Wainwright, a 20-game winner for the second time in his career, would be on regular rest for Game 5 Thursday night in San Francisco. Manager Mike Matheny expects Wainwright to take the ball.Matheny said Sunday the pitcher very adamant that this is the best hes felt after a start in a long time, which is great news.Were beyond the Just tell me what I want to hear kind of garbage and this was sincere, Matheny said. I cant wait to watch him pitch again.After Game 1, both Wainwright and Matheny also blamed defensive miscues that greatly contributed to the 3-0 loss. Wainwright said his biggest problem was out-of-whack mechanics.My arm, it doesnt feel great, he said. But it certainly should be a lot better results-wise than that.Michael Wacha would be the most likely Game 5 potential replacement. But last years NLCS MVP has not been used in the post-season after struggling to regain form from a shoulder injury that sidelined him two months. Cheap Nike Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nike Nets Jerseys Cheap New York Knicks Jerseys Cheap Philadelphia 76ers Jerseys China Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys China Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Indiana Pacers Jerseys Cheap Milwaukee Bucks Jerseys Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Online Cheap Nike Hornets Jerseys China Heat Jerseys Cheap Nike Magic Jerseys China Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nike Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Thunder Jerseys China Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys China Warriors Jerseys Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys Discount Lakers Jerseys Phoenix Suns Jerseys Online Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Online Wholesale Houston Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Online Discount Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de