Schneeflocken

ithin one, but Devin Setoguchi pu

in So funktioniert das Forum 13.05.2019 07:54
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Kerry, With just over a second left in the game, the L.A. Kings puck got behind Henrik Lundqvist. Derek Stepan got in, swatting the puck back under Lundqvist with his glove. How is that not a penalty shot??? Andrew Sullivan,London, ON Andrew: Your question relates to rule 67.4 - "If a defending player, except a goalkeeper, while play is in progress, falls on the puck, holds the puck, picks up the puck, or gathers the puck into his body or hands from the ice in the goal crease area, the play shall be stopped immediately and a penalty shot shall be awarded to the non-offending team." In the application and enforcement of this rule it important to note that a player (in this case Derek Stepan) is allowed to push the puck from within (video link) the goal crease with his glove so long as he does not cover the puck (*hand over top). Additionally, once the puck has been "pushed," it is allowed to legally pass with continuous motion beneath and beyond the body of Stepan. The puck was contacted twice by the glove hand of Stepan. The first time, to bat it forward from the goal line which caused the puck to deflect off Lundqvist and back toward the shin pad of Stepan who had assumed a position on both knees. The Ranger player then altered his body position away from the puck and swept it under the equipment of Lundqvist with the cuff of his left glove. At no time did Derek Stepan place his hand over the puck or cover it with his body. That is the reason Referee Wes McCauley did not award a penalty shot to the LA Kings but instead correctly ruled the play dead when the puck came to rest under the blocker of Henrik Lundqvist. The front view replay angle shown one time on NBC demonstrates the puck in continuous motion and at no time covered by Stepan. I cant say enough about the exceptional positioning that Referee McCauley demonstrated on this play. With Tanner Pearson and Marc Staal crashing near the ref along the goal line and outside the crease McCauley quickly blew past the fallen players to attack the net below the goal line. The referee almost stuck his nose into the netting behind the cage to clearly observe the entire proceedings on the puck. The focus, concentration and intensity demonstrated by referee Wes McCauley matched that of the players in this pressure packed moment. McCauley gave not a drop of sweat less than the game required of him. Eddie Yarbrough Bills Jersey . Luke Wileman and I stood in the corridor outside of the Vancouver Whitecaps dressing room at BC Place in Vancouver. Custom Buffalo Bills Jerseys . Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday. http://www.billsnflgears.com/Black-Tremaine-Edmunds-Bills-Jersey.html?cat=949 .Y. -- Syracuses streak lives on -- barely. Josh Allen Bills Jersey . - Hitting was supposed to be the Pittsburgh Pirates weakness coming into the season yet they lead the major leagues in home runs through the first 16 games of the season. Vontae Davis Bills Jersey . Canada will host Japan in a World Group first-round match in 2015. It will be a rematch of their first-round clash last year when Japan defeated Canada 4-1 to reach the World Group quarter-finals for the first time in its history. NASHVILLE -- After consecutive strong games, Ondrej Pavelec has the Winnipeg Jets in the chase for a playoff spot in the Western Conference. Pavalec made 39 saves in a 3-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Saturday, and coach Paul Maurice knows his goalie has been on a hot streak. "Hes played the same way, believe it or not, prior to. Hes had a big stretch of really good games, and every once in a while, hell play a game like he did (Saturday)," Maurice said. "Clearly he made some great saves, but I also thought we were pretty good clearing it out." Pavalec had 34 saves in the Jets previous game, a 3-2 victory over Phoenix on Thursday. The Jets, ranked sixth in the NHL in penalty kills coming into the game, didnt allow a goal on six Nashville power plays. One of the Predators strengths has been converting man-advantage chances. Entering the game, they were fifth in the league, but Pavelec stopped Nashville on each power play. "Yeah, we didnt have any interest in playing with that fire," Maurice said. "Well take a look at the ones we did give, and we have penalties that we have to avoid taking. Then we also have to recognize our penalty kills are pretty darn good." Simon Moser scored his first NHL goal for Nashville. He also scored in the Sochi Olympics playing for Switzerland. "That was then, at the Olympics, and now is now," Moser said. "I just try to do my best and keep going that way." The Jets improved 11-3-1 since hiring Maurice as coach. Olli Jokinen put the Jets on the board at 5:02 of the second period when he beat Nashville goalie Carter Hutton with a wrist shot for his 14th of the season. Jacob Trouba and Evander Kane assisted on the play when Winnipeg took advantage of a bad Nashville line change. Trouba collected the puck in his own end and fired a long pass to Jokinen on the left side. Andrew p;Ladd put the Jets up 2-0 at 18:18 of the second period when he tipped in a Zach Bogosian slap shot for his 15th of the season.dddddddddddd. "We are picking our spots and have some great goaltending," Ladd said. Moser brought the Predators within one, but Devin Setoguchi put the game away when he tapped in a rebound off a Blake Wheeler miss with his 11th of the season at 16:08. With the loss, the Predators missed a chance to tie the Jets in the standings. Winnipeg has 66 points, while Nashville remains in 12th place with 62 points. "I thought we had a lot going on, created a lot of opportunities, and drew penalties because we were on the puck and creating chances," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "I have to give Winnipeg credit, they had full commitment from everybody and they got a couple huge saves." This was the final matchup of the season for the two teams. Nashville won the series 3-2. With the Jets up 2-1 and the Predators with momentum, Pavelec came up with a huge save with about five minutes left when he stopped Mike Fishers shot on a 2-on-1 charge to the net. Scoring chances havent been hard to come by for Nashville. The bres Jerseys Authentic[/url] [url=http:/

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de