Schneeflocken

want to get outshot like

in So funktioniert das Forum 10.05.2019 05:19
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

Henrik Stenson vowed to put in extra work on the practice range in Dubai as he reflected on a second-round 69 featuring two bizarre incidents at the DP World Tour Championship. Stenson carded four birdies and just his second bogey of the tournament despite not playing great, and he will go into the weekend on three under alongside Danny Willett, his closest rival for the Race to Dubai crown.The Open champion looked perplexed when calling for a ruling on the second hole when somebody picked up his ball, and he was shaken on the 13th when a blocked his tee shot into the gallery, where a female spectator was struck on the head. Henrik Stenson tees off on the second, where he would later have his ball stolen As the Swede offered his apologies before she headed off for treatment, the unfortunate spectator informed him that he was her favourite golfer, and Stenson said: I didnt expect her to say that after being hit!It was a very unfortunate circumstance. I flared my five-iron right and Im standing there thinking, is it going in the bunker or flying over the bunker, and next thing, I see it go into the crowd and hit someone. It was actually a miss-hit up into the wind into the right and it went further than the pin number, so something was quirky there. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Unfortunately I hit the lady and she went down. But I had some reports later in the round that she was doing okay, and of course, you get shocked when you get hit like that and its painful. Yeah, Im just making sure that were going to get her details so I can send her something nice.On the bizarre incident on the second, he added: I dont know if it was a marshal or who it was, but we hit it right short right of the green, and then we heard someone picked it up. Stenson hit a female spectator with his tee shot at the 13th So I dont know why anyone that enters a golf tournament is picking up a golf ball insides the ropes, that seems a bit weird to me. But it happens, unfortunately. I had to call for a ruling and then we estimated where it was supposed to be and dropped it there and on we go. McIlroy back on form Rory McIlroy bounced back from a flat opening day with a second-round 68 in Dubai Stenson made only one birdie in his opening 72 that included 16 pars, but he attributed his second effort to a vast improvement on the greens as he moved to three under for the tournament. Live European Tour Golf November 19, 2016, 8:00am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Im definitely not playing great, but I had some more chances today and the putter was behaving a lot better than yesterday, he said. I holed out nicely and made a few for birdie, so it was definitely the putter that kept it together.Its a bit of a grind, were not playing our best but Im hanging in there and fighting hard. I know the guys are going to come at me. I know its going to be a long weekend and they are going to keep on pushing me. So Im just trying to do my best, and Im going to do a bit of practice; its needed. Danny Willett reflects on a number of missed chances during his second round 70 in Dubai Willett, who trails Stenson by almost 300,000 points in the Race to Dubai standings, birdied two of the first three holes only to give both shots back with bogeys at five and seven.But the Masters champion negotiated the remainder of his round error free and picked up further shots at the 14th and 16th to return a 70 that he believed should have been far lower had it not been for some poor putting. Danny Willett was frustrated by his poor form on the greens I hit it good again, but Ive been very bad with the putter on the back nine, he said. Just a shame to only take two out of the last six or seven holes so its a bit frustrating, but there are two rounds left.Last week I was hitting it bad and that was frustrating, and this week Im hitting it good and its frustrating because the blade is not working. Things need to get back to going our way a little bit and theres a really good score not that far away.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Race to Dubai contenders Dubai leaderboard Golf live on Sky Sports 4 European Tour Schedule Custom San Jose Sharks Jerseys . The pair ended pointless droughts when they each scored two goals in a 6-4 victory over the Winnipeg Jets that halted a two-game losing skid for the Stars (15-11-5). Tim Heed Jersey .com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday. http://www.officialsharksnhlshop.com/melker-karlsson-jersey/ . Golden States second straight road win wasnt painless. David Lee scored a season-high 29 points -- 13 in the fourth quarter -- and Nate Robinson added 17 points, leading the Warriors to a 105-95 win Tuesday night over the road-worn Cleveland Cavaliers. Joe Thornton Jersey . The South Africa international, who rejoined the club last month on loan from Tottenham, opened the scoring in the sixth minute with a powerful shot into the roof of the net. Kevin Labanc Jersey . That further limits the options of Australia coach Ewen McKenzie, who on Monday suspended six players who were involved in a night out in Dublin ahead of the Saturdays 32-15 win over the Irish. The Wallabies play Scotland on Saturday before facing Wales on Nov.VANCOUVER – A day that began dark, gloomy and full of rain finished that same way for the Leafs. Not only did they suffer their worst defeat of the year -- shutout for the first time this season as a three-game winning streak came to an end -- they also lost Dave Bolland to a scary injury that will severely hamper the club at centre moving forward. "Terrible game for us," said Randy Carlyle, outwardly peeved at his teams performance in a 4-0 loss to the Canucks on Saturday evening. "Probably the worst game weve played this year." "Thats probably not too far off of an assessment," James van Riemsdyk agreed, the dreadful effort coming exactly one week after the Leafs beat Pittsburgh in arguably their best game of the season. Pounded in more ways than one early, often and throughout a dreary affair at Rogers Arena – they took 11 minor penalties – the Leafs were ultimately outshot 47-21. The third consecutive game theyve yielded more than 40 and the 13th time in 15 games this season where theyve managed fewer than their opponent. "Thats a theme and were not happy about it," said Carlyle with frustration. James Reimer was sharp early and kept the game close throughout, but even he could not withstand the constant barrage of Vancouver shots. The Canucks fired 18 in the first, 12 in the second and another 17 in the third. Reimer made 44 saves, following up a 43-save shutout in Edmonton earlier in the week. "Weve got to find a way to play better for these goalies," David Clarkson said of Reimer and Jonathan Bernier. "Both these two have stood on their head for us and been unbelievable all season." It took eight minutes for the Leafs to land their first shot on goal – the shot clock at that point favouring the Canucks by an 11-0 margin and 1-0 lead. After some pushback late in the opening frame, the Leafs unraveled when Bolland went down on the second shift of middle period. The 27-year-old was cut by the left skate of Zack Kassian deep in the defensive zone, left hobbling on the ice as the Vancouver forward scored his teams second goal. The Canucks would add a third marker just a short while later burying the Leafs for good in the third. It was just three nights earlier, during the second leg of a three-game swing through western Canada, that the Leafs played poorly – outshot 43-22 – and yet managed a 4-2 victory, their third straight despite some underlying flaws. A concerning theme throughout an ultimately successful start, which has seen the club outshot and often outplayed but held up by terrific goaltending, special teams and accurate shooting, Saturdays lopsided defeat was probably overdue. "I dont know if I necessarily buy that," van Riemsdyk said. "Each game is a little bit different. Obviously you dont want to get outshot like that every game. Weve got to find ways to improve upon that." The wound is likely to sting for the next six days. The Leafs dont play again until Friday when they host the New Jersey Devils at the ACC. Five Points 1. Bolland injured It was the left skate of Kassian that forced Bolland from Saturdays action and damaged the Leafs further down the middle. Kassian strode in to finish a check on the Leafs centre deep in the Toronto zone, his left skate rising to slice the left leg of his opponent. Helped off the ice, Bolland eventually departed the arena on a stretcher and was due for immediate surgery to repair the laceration. Acquired from Chicago in the offseason, Bolland had been one of the teams better players to date this season, a jack of all trades for Carlyle. The Mimico, Ontario native had totaled six goals, ten points and was averaging 16-plus minutes per game in his first season in Toronto. "Obviously its a blow for us," said Jay McClement, who replaced Bolland alongside Clarkson and Mason Raymond. "Hes been really good for us in all situations." As noted further below, moving forward without Bolland will be a challenge, a further bit of adversity to a club thats faced a slew of injuries, in addition to a 10-game suspension for Clarkson, and yet managed to win. "Thats what good teams do," said Clarkson. "I think its something you can weather," Reimer added. "Winning in this league is all about competing and competing honestly. If you do those two things anybody can beat anyone. You look at some teams in the playoffs who are clearly not nearly as skilled as other teams and yet they find ways to win, why? Because they outwork them; they do little things right.dddddddddddd. Its a stupid cliché, but thats the way it is." The Maple Leaf starters combined have already missed 43 games due to injury. They missed 91 all of last season (48 game-campaign). 2. Centre ice issues Increasingly thin at centre, the Leafs move forward without their top two at the position. Sidelined the past four games with a lower-body injury, Tyler Bozak was placed on long-term injured reserve Saturday (lower-body) and wont be eligible to return until Nov. 21. That leaves the club with Nazem Kadri, Jay McClement and Trevor Smith. "I might start stretching," Nonis said with a laugh. Experience at the position within the system is sparse. Signed to a professional tryout last month, the only Marlie with NHL experience is 34-year-old Jerred Smithson (588 games). Smithson spent most of his career with Nashville, playing 35 games with the Panthers last season and 10 more with the Oilers. Playing centre at the University of New Hampshire but never in the NHL, van Riemsdyk manned the position at times in Saturdays loss. "Whatever they need me to do Im more than willing to try," he said. Though a move is highly unlikely, Phil Kessel too spent a brief game or two down the middle under Ron Wilson. 3. Accidental injury The Bolland incident mirrored a similar collision last season between Senators defender Erik Karlsson and then-Penguins forward Matt Cooke. Unlike Ottawa owner Eugene Melnyk, Leafs general manager Dave Nonis refused to point a finger at Kassian. "It would be hard for me to imagine how that was on purpose," Nonis said shortly after the game. "I guess its possible, but I dont believe it. I dont think a player would try to do that." His Achilles tendon partly sliced, Karlsson would miss ten weeks for the Senators. "I dont know the degree of severity or which tendon, but he did suffer a cut to that area," said Carlyle, recalling the Karlsson incident. Back in Nov. 2011, the Leafs endured a similar injury to Dion Phaneuf. Weeks into his first season as captain, Phaneuf was cut by the skate of then-Senators forward Peter Regin. He would miss 16 games with a left leg laceration. 4. Reimers fight Under siege all night, Reimer managed to keep his team alive until the final hammer from Dan Hamhuis late in the third period. His efforts were most impressive during a furious Vancouver start. Having already turned down Mike Santorelli and Christopher Higgins on an odd-man rush, Reimer made the best save of the Leafs season. Moving left to right as the play developed, the 25-year-old extended his right leg out, his right skate keeping an Alex Burrows shot from crossing the goal-line. "He had four feet to shoot at," said Reimer with some degree of pride. "Luckily he put it back and it got my skate. Youve got to do that as a goaltender; youve got to compete, youve got to battle and youve got to try and stop the puck. Nine times out of ten youre not going to make that save, but today was the tenth one." Making his first career start in the month of November (odd, but true), Reimer dropped his first decision of the season, now 4-1-0 on the year. He holds a .942 save percentage, good for third overall at the position. 5. Kessel Scrap It was nearly four years ago that Phil Kessel last fought in the NHL. Kessel scrapped for the second time in his NHL career against the Canucks, trading attempted punches with Alex Burrows in the opening period. The 26-year-old fought Kris Russell in Columbus on Dec. 3, 2009. Stat-Pack 47 – Shots for the Canucks, the most the Leafs have allowed all season. 54-27 – Shot attempt advantage for the Canucks at even-strength on Saturday. 36.8 – Average shots against the Leafs this season. 75- Minor penalties for the Leafs this season, most in the league. They took 11 on Saturday. -10.7 – Shot differential between the Leafs and their opponents this season. 1st – NHL game for James Reimer in the month of November. 87.1 – Leaf penalty kill this season, good for fourth-best overall. Special Teams Capsule PP: 0-4 PK: 8-9 Quote of the Night "Terrible game for us. Probably the worst game weve played this year." -Randy Carlyle on his teams performance against Vancouver. Up Next The Leafs wait six days before finally hosting the Devils on Friday. Stitched College Jerseys Cheap UCLA Jerseys NCAA Louisville Cardinals Jerseys North Carolina Jerseys Stitched Kentucky Wildcats Jerseys Stitched Alabama Crimson Tide Jerseys Cheap Basketball Wisconsin Badgers Jerseys Authentic NCAA Jerseys Store Wholesale Basketball NCAA Jerseys Cheap Duke Gear Stitched Alabama Jerseys Stitched Georgia Jerseys Cheap Clemson Jerseys Authentic Authentic Texas Jerseys Wholesale USC Jerseys Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys Stitched Ohio State Jerseys Cheap Notre Dame Gear UCLA Jerseys From China Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap North Carolina Jerseys Authentic Cheap Kentucky Jerseys Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys From China Cheap Michigan Gear Cheap Florida Gear Wholesale Arizona State Jerseys Cheap LSU Gear Cheap Auburn Gear Cheap California Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Miami Jerseys Authentic Cheap Michigan State Gear Cheap Tennessee Jerseys Authentic Texas A&M Jerseys From China Authentic Wake Forest Jerseys West Virginia Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de