Schneeflocken

w to relate to his

in So funktioniert das Forum 09.05.2019 05:12
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

With his Colorado Avalanche set to take on the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday night, it slipped coach Patrick Roys mind that his number hangs from the rafters at the Bell Centre. "I forgot," said Roy. "See how focused I am for the game?" Of course, the legendary Habs netminder was kidding. "I made sure it was there with no dust on it," Roy joked about his banner that was raised in 2008. Roy, with his Avalanche firmly in possession of a playoff spot, returns to Montreal as a coach for the first time with plenty of Jack Adams buzz surrounding him. The first-year coach has his Avalanche sitting in second place in the Central Division, six points behind the St. Louis Blues, with a shot at the Presidents Trophy. It was in Quebec with the QMJHLs Remparts that Roy got his coaching start and credits his time there with getting him ready for the rigours of an NHL job and how to relate to his players. "The days with the Remparts prepared me really well and helped me a lot," said Roy. "I think that this is a group that needs positivity and its easy for me to be positive because they work so hard." Known for never blowing up at his team during intermissions, Roy doesnt see the need for post-period tirades. "Theres nothing you can do about the first or second, its what you can do in the third," he said. The first year for a coach in the NHL is always a major learning experience and rookie bench bosses tend to fail a lot more than they succeed. Roy credits an understanding with his players as to why he is thriving. "We based our relationships in trust and respect and a partnership," explained. The 48-year-old Sainte-Foy, Quebec says hes made sure that his return to Montreal will be focused on getting two points for his Avalanche and that Tuesdays game isnt about him. "I was trying to not think too much about it," said Roy. "I tried to have a simple approach to this game. I dont try to put myself ahead of the team. Its not about me, its about them. They deserve the credit for our success and theyre reason for why we are where we are." Any enmity that lingered after Roys acrimonious exit from the Canadiens in 1995 is long gone, says the four-time Stanley Cup-winner. "It didnt really last very long for me," said Roy. "Its been behind me for a long time, but it takes two to dance sometimes." With his number retired in 2008 and his participation in the teams centennial ceremony the following year, Roy credits Canadiens fans for welcoming him back with open arms, citing calls for him to coach the team in 2012 prior to the re-hiring of Michel Therrien. "It was nice to see that the past was behind us and we could move on," said Roy. "For the ego, it feels good." The Habs host the Avalanche on Tuesday at 7:30pm et. Catch all of the action live on TSN Canadiens or listen on TSN Radio 690. Kirk Cousins Jersey . Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema scored two goals each Wednesday night in a 6-1 rout of Schalke in the first leg of their second-round matchup. "We played a very, very good match," Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. "We got well into the match, scored two early goals and that opened the game and left us able to counter and to use the speed of our players. Chris Doleman Jersey . These days, just about anyone can get a taste of the friendship that has blossomed between All-Star Kevin Durant and Oklahoma City Thunder teammate James Harden, most famous in the past two weeks or so for the elbow to the head he took from the Los Angeles Lakers Metta World Peace. http://www.vikingssale.com/Vikings-Dalvin-Cook-Draft-Jersey/ . The former Toronto FC designated player played three of his 15 professional seasons with the team. Fran Tarkenton Jersey . -- Brad Gushue of St. Randy Moss Jersey . Now Arizonas new manager is hoping Yasmany Tomas can have the same effect on the Diamondbacks.SAN ANTONIO -- James Harden had 22 points and 11 assists, Dwight Howard added 15 points and 16 rebounds, and the Houston Rockets routed the San Antonio Spurs 109-92 on Thursday night. Aron Baynes scored 16 points, and Danny Green and Marco Belinelli each added 12 points in San Antonios preseason finale. Tim Duncan had six points and eight rebounds in 23 minutes, while Tony Parker had eight points and four assists in 20 minutes. Omri Casspi and Chandler Parsons each had 16 points aand Jeremy Lin added 11.dddddddddddd Houston closes its preseason schedule Friday at Memphis before opening the season at home Wednesday against Charlotte. Howard and Harden played all but the final minute of the third quarter, and the Rockets outscored the Spurs 37-25 in the period. Boris Diaw and Belinelli started for Kawhi Leonard and Green. Leonard and Manu Ginobili both sat out the game to rest for San Antonios season opener at home Wednesday against Memphis. Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys discount uswnt jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Wholesale Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Wholesale Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Bayern Munich Jerseys For Sale Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Juventus Jerseys From China Leicester City Jerseys For Sale Discount Liverpool Jerseys Wholesale Manchester City Jerseys Manchester United Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Real Madrid Jerseys From China Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Authentic Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de