Schneeflocken

er he can

in So funktioniert das Forum 09.05.2019 05:07
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

As Tottenham sign AZ Alkmaar striker Vincent Janssen on a four-year deal, we shed some light on last seasons Eredivisie top scorer. Wolfsburg had been keen on landing a player likened to former Manchester United forward Ruud van Nistelrooy but after having one bid rejected last month, Mauricio Pochettino finally secured Janssens services on Monday for £18.6m.Can Janssen follow in the footsteps of some of the Eredivisies greatest exports? We cast our eye over the Dutchman... Spurs complete Janssen deal Tottenham have signed striker Vincent Janssen from AZ Alkmaar FactfileName: Vincent JanssenAge: 22Place of birth: Heesch, NetherlandsPosition: StrikerFormer clubs: Almere City, AZ AlkmaarBackgroundSporting prowess runs in Janssens genes. His mother, Annemarie, was a highly-decorated swimmer, winning three Olympic medals, a World Championship gold and Dutch Sportswoman of the Year award in 1982.Vincent began his own sporting career in the youth ranks of Feyenoord but despite scoring a hat-trick as his side sealed the national youth title, the fledging talent was released in the summer of 2013. Watch all 27 of new Spurs signing Vincent Janssens Eredivisie goals from last season in 100 seconds. Undeterred, he dropped to Dutch second-tier side Almere City and proved a hit at the Yanmar Stadion, finding the net 32 times in 74 appearances.Janssens form and application attracted the attention of AZ in 2015 and after an underwhelming start, when he went eight games without scoring, a brace against Twente proved a turning point. Netherlands striker Janssen (L) scores at Wembley earlier this year He went on to score 20 goals in the second half of the season - the first player in 52 years to do so - and his 27-goal haul in 34 games made him the Eredivisies top scorer. His form was recognised by national team manager Danny Blind and after making his Netherlands debut earlier this year, Janssen has gone on to win five caps, scoring three goals - including one in a 2-1 win against England at Wembley in March.He also won the 2016 Johan Cruyff Trophy for the Eredivisies young player of the year - an accolade that has been won by Tottenham players past and present in Rafael van der Vaart and Christian Eriksen. Janssen can play in a variety of roles up front Style of playJanssen is more than just a good finisher; his strength, mobility, hold-up play and passing range have all been talked up in the Netherlands, as well as his qualities as a team player.Janssen is an able target man himself but has already spoken of his hope to play alongside Harry Kane.(Kanes) a great striker but we will see how it goes, he told Algemeen Dagblad. We can complement each other, I think I can learn a lot from him. Does Janssen make your team? Sign Tottenhams new star for your Sky Sports Fantasy Football team here. Janssens goal-scoring endeavours have drawn comparisons to Van Nistelrooy, who also kicked-off his career in the Dutch second tier, and though Spurs new boy cheekily told De Telegraaf, My stats are a bit better!, he revealed the now assistant boss of the Dutch national side has helped his game.I have talked to him about certain situations. He has helped me. That real striker instinct that Van Nistelrooy has, he is trying to give to me, Janssen told the paper in March. The 22-year-old has been dubbed the next Ruud van Nistelrooy in his native Netherlands What he saysI can look back on a great season. For me to score so many goals and get in the Holland team and also to score against England at Wembley, makes it the best football year of my life.I am ready for a big step up. To be realistic the big Dutch clubs cannot afford me. Thats not because of my wages, its the transfer fee.It is a beautiful club with a fantastic stadium and heaps of potential. Anyone in my shoes would take this step. New signing Vincent Janssen poses for a picture at Tottenhams training ground What they sayNot only did he convert many of his shots on goal, he is a team player who is good at receiving the ball and he shows a tremendous work ethic. - former Ajax and Netherlands player Wim Jonk, on Janssen winning the Johan Cruyff Trophy. There has not been a day that he has not trained optimally. That shows his character: he is a fighter, a hardy spirit. Therein lies his greatest strength: he is able to work exceptionally hard and very much so to keep defenders busy. - Janssens former youth coach Gaston Taument, to FourFourTwo.He holds the ball up really well, knows where the goal is. Technically, he should be able to compete, so now its just whether he can handle the pressure and expectation. - former Ajax and Netherlands defender Mario Melchiot to Sky Sports News HQ. Also See: Tottenham sign Janssen Premier League ins and outs Transfer betting Paper Talk Lamar Jackson Ravens Jersey . Both sides of the deal have formally announced acquisitions: TFC introduced Jozy Altidore as a designated player on Friday, while their counterparts announced a three-and-a-half-year deal with Jermain Defoe. Anthony Averett Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Watch the 2014 NBA Draft on TSN, Thursday at 7pm et/4pm pt. http://www.cheapravensshoponline.com/Youth-John-Brown-Ravens-Jersey/ . Especially after he got ejected. "How many innings was that?" he wondered. Jaleel Scott Jersey . The 28-year-old from Rochester, Alta., was selected by the Redblacks from the Saskatchewan Roughriders roster in the 2013 CFL Expansion Draft. Orlando Brown Jr. Ravens Jersey . Cory Batey and Brandon Vandenburg were each convicted on four charges of aggravated rape, one of attempted aggravated rape and two for aggravated sexual battery. Vandenburg was also found guilty of tampering with evidence as well as an unlawful photography charge.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Bills defensive end Jerry Hughes confirmed he was driving the second car in an alleged race on city streets that led to teammate Marcell Dareus crashing his 2012 Jaguar into a tree last week. "I was there. I was involved in it," said Hughes following practice Wednesday. Hughes said Hamburg Town police have contacted him regarding his role in the accident, which occurred near Ralph Wilson Stadium and about 3 hours after the team ended a minicamp practice on Friday. He added no other Bills players were involved. Hughes repeatedly said, "the facts are the facts," in declining to answer any other questions because the police are still investigating. His comments come a day after police announced Dareus had been arrested and charged with reckless endangerment and ticketed for several traffic violations, including drag racing. After receiving a ccomplaint of two cars racing at high speeds near a shopping mall just before the start of rush-hour, police arrived to discover Dareus Jaguar badly damaged after crashing into a tree near a busy intersection.dddddddddddd Dareus was arrested and then released and is scheduled to appear in court June 17. No one was hurt in the one-car crash. Hughes acknowledged he was driving the second vehicle, a black Camaro. Dareus has not spoken publicly about what happened. The 2011 first-round draft pick is taking the next two weeks off from voluntary practices after consulting with coach Doug Marrone. Marrone previously said he knew who was driving the second vehicle, but declined to reveal who because of the police investigation. The accident occurred about a month after Dareus was arrested in his native Alabama and charged with possession of synthetic marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys discount uswnt jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Wholesale Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Wholesale Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Bayern Munich Jerseys For Sale Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Juventus Jerseys From China Leicester City Jerseys For Sale Discount Liverpool Jerseys Wholesale Manchester City Jerseys Manchester United Jerseys For Sale Wholesale Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Real Madrid Jerseys From China Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Authentic Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de