Schneeflocken

rd did not speak with t

in So funktioniert das Forum 06.05.2019 05:02
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles police say they are investigating a battery report from a fan who says Chicago Blackhawks goalie Corey Crawford sprayed water in his face during Game 4 of the Western Conference final against the Kings at Staples Center. LAPD spokeswoman Rosario Herrera confirmed the investigation for The Associated Press on Wednesday, shortly before the Blackhawks faced the Kings in Game 5 in Chicago. Crawford did not speak with the media after the teams morning skate. "I just heard about it on my way over," coach Joel Quenneville said earlier Wednesday. "First I heard of it. Im not aware of the situation other than what you just said. Im not worried about it right now. Im worrying about the game." Los Angeles had a 3-1 series lead heading into Game 5. The report alleges Crawford used a water bottle to spray the face of the heckling fan, who was thrown out of the arena and later filed the complaint with police. Crawford finished the game on the bench in the Blackhawks 5-2 loss. Troy Aikman Jersey . Mladenovics quick hands at the net made the difference while Bencics inexperience in doubles showed. "We took a lot of pleasure," Mladenovic told Sport Plus television. "Its extremely difficult to play in such conditions, but our doubles team showed a lot of quality. Chuck Howley Jersey . They signed their first kicker. Ottawa inked Nick Setta, a 32-year-old native of Lockport, Illinois, to a contract. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Robert-Newhouse-Cowboys-Jersey/ . -- The Oakland Athletics and free agent right-hander Bartolo Colon have agreed to terms on a US$2 million, one-year contract, bolstering their depleted starting rotation. Michael Irvin Jersey . The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. Larry Allen Jersey .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. NEW ORLEANS -- Three games into his second season Anthony Davis is quickly establishing himself as the leader of the baby-faced New Orleans Pelicans. Davis had 25 points, eight rebounds, a career-high six blocks and five assists to lead New Orleans to a 105-84 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Saturday night, its first win changing its nickname to Pelicans. The No. 1 overall pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, Davis has scored at least 20 points in each of the Hornets first three games and has made 19 of 20 free throws. He punctuated his performance Saturday by diving into the scorers table to save a pass from going out of bounds and hustling back to score in transition. "Im just trying to hustle and everything I need to do to help my team win," Davis said. "If its me diving on the floor to save the ball, or making transition buckets, thats what Im going to do." Tyreke Evans added 15 points, Jrue Holiday had 14 and Brian Roberts 13 for New Orleans (1-2). The Bobcats, playing without Al Jefferson, were led by Ramon Sessions with 22 points and Kemba Walker with 14. "(Davis) is doing it every single night but I think that he can be better," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said. "I want him to attack the basket more. Obviously I love the points but hes only scratching the surface as to where hes going to be as he gets stronger and learns how to draw more fouls." The Pelicans set a franchise record with 18 blocked shots with Jason Smith matching his career high with five. New Orleans was coming off a 20-point loss at Orlando on Friday night when it shot 34 per cent (37 of 75). The Pelicans recorded 30 assists, led by Holiday with eight and Evans with seven. "We were doing a great job of talking," Davis said. "When we talk and communicate with each other we are a tough team to beat." The Bobcats were 30 of 80 from the field and were outrebounded 43-41.dddddddddddd New Orleans led 56-41 at halftime, and with a frontcourt led by Davis effectively closing off the middle the Bobcats never seriously threatened. The Bobcats trailed 77-62 at the end of three quarters but could come no closer than 14 points in the fourth quarter. A jumper by Gerald Henderson cut the Pelicans lead to 83-69 but Roberts answered with a four-point play to give New Orleans an 87-69 lead with 8:12 left. "It was bad," Henderson said. "We didnt come out with the focus we needed. We made a lot of mistakes, especially at the start of the game." Playing at home for the second time in three games, the Pelicans made their first three shots and scored on their first eight possessions, including one sequence in which they grabbed two offensive rebounds and took a 15-4 lead with 7:19 remaining in the first half. The Pelicans led 33-15 after the first quarter, nearly equaling their 36-point first-half output against the Magic. New Orleans shot 50 per cent from the field and held Charlotte to 6-of-20 shooting. Evans layup with 11:12 left in the second quarter gave the Pelicans a 37-15 lead, their largest of the half. Charlotte got within 56-41. "At halftime I thought we had a chance," Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said. "I thought we would hang in there and respond. The disappointing part to me was the beginning of the third quarter where we just came out with nothing. " "Its so hard to get wins in this league and I dont take that for granted," Williams said. "I know that we can play like that with that kind of energy. "Love our defensive numbers tonight." NOTES: Charlotte attempted eight more free throws than the Pelicans but made only 21 of 36, compared to 24 of 28 for New Orleans. Cheap Celtics Jerseys Wholesale Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Stitched 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys Pistons Jerseys China Pacers Jerseys China Cheap Bucks Jerseys Online Wholesale Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Wholesale Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Wizards Jerseys Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Blazers Jerseys Wholesale Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys For Sale Cheap Clippers Jerseys Lakers Jerseys China Wholesale Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Rockets Jerseys China Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de