Schneeflocken

a torn right pectoral musc

in So funktioniert das Forum 06.05.2019 05:00
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

ORLANDO, Fla. -- With possibly two lottery picks in next years draft, the Orlando Magic clearly have an eye toward the future. They may already have their two building blocks now. Arron Afflalo scored 21 points, rookie Victor Oladipo added 15 points and eight assists off the bench, and the Magic beat the Atlanta Hawks 109-102 on Sunday night to give them back-to-back victories for just the third time this season. Oladipo, the No. 2 pick in last seasons draft, also had five rebounds. "Hes pretty impressive and hes just starting this thing," Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. "You get a pulse from him and a sense from him that he wants to do something special." The Magic have shied away from giving Oladipo a specific role. "His versatility is why weve stayed away from saying hes a point guard or a shooting guard," Vaughn said. "Hes a basketball player, and theres nothing wrong with saying that." Afflalo is no newcomer to the NBA. He entered the league in 2007 with the Detroit Pistons. But in his second season with the Magic, hes emerged as a star player. His game-time status, due to a turned ankle Friday night, was uncertain. But Vaughn said he didnt hesitate to play Afflalo after the guard told him pregame that his ankle was fine. "As soon as a player tells me theyre ready to go, then Im ready to go," Vaughn said. "So no trepidation." Jeff Teague scored 22 points for the Hawks in their second game without two-time All-Star Al Horford, who is out indefinitely with a torn right pectoral muscle. The Hawks were also coming off three straight, grinding overtime games, the latest of which was Saturday night at home against Charlotte. While Afflalo and Oladipo led the way for the Magic, their victory was helped along by the kind of balanced team effort that would please any coach. All five Magic starters scored in double figures, as did two players off the bench. "Across the board, we had a lot of guys contributing," Vaughn said. "That all starts with guys sharing the basketball." The Magic overwhelmed Atlanta both inside and in transition, outscoring the Hawks 46-26 in the paint and 22-13 on fast breaks. The Hawks were coming off three consecutive overtime games, including one just the night before, at home against Charlotte. The Magic led most of the game, and held a 12-point lead several times in the second half. But the Hawks made a fourth-quarter run, eventually taking a three-point lead. But a 9-0 Magic run midway through the final quarter was too much for Atlanta to overcome. "I dont know when fatigue comes in," Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer said. "Obviously, we had enough to come back and take the lead. I think you have to give Orlando credit more than anything. They made some plays and their defence picked up and we werent able to execute. We couldnt attack. They got deflections and steals." NOTES: It was Kyle Korvers 100th consecutive game with at least one 3-point shot made, extending the Hawks forwards NBA record. . The Magic had a season-high 30 assists. . It was the first time this season that the Magic won when the opposing team scored 100 points. Entering the game, they were 0-14 whenever the other team scored in triple digits. Dale Hawerchuck Jersey . Unlike last year when nobody got in, there have been estimates of as many as five getting voted in this time around and as few as one, Greg Maddux. Alex Goligoski Jersey .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out. http://www.officialcoyotesfanstore.com/authentic-jeremy-roenick-coyotes-jersey/ . Canada will host Japan in a World Group first-round match in 2015. It will be a rematch of their first-round clash last year when Japan defeated Canada 4-1 to reach the World Group quarter-finals for the first time in its history. Teppo Numminen Jersey . -- Brendan Leipsic had two goals and an assist and Nicolas Petan extended his point streak to 11 games as the Portland Winterhawks slipped past the Red Deer Rebels 5-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Thomas Steen Jersey . The game was the first of two international friendlies that Canada is playing during the international break, with the second game against Slovenia set for Tuesday in Celje. Canada looked uncomfortable defensively throughout the game, and every free kick that came into Canadas penalty box looked like ending up in the back of the net.STOCKHOLM - Spains Javier Fernandez won his third straight European figure skating gold on Friday with a free program that had some technical faults but never faltered on verve.Fernandezs consistently vivid skate to music from The Barber of Seville began with an attention-getting strong quad toeloop. He later fell on a quad salchow attempt, a planned quad to open a combination turned into a triple and he doubled a triple lutz.Russians Maxim Kovtun and Sergei Voronov took silver and bronze.In pairs, Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov led after the short program, edging Russian compatriots Yuko Kavaguti and Alexander Smirnov.Frances Vanessa James and Morgan Cipres were in third place, but a full nine points behind.Despite Fernandezs lively presentation, he said the free skate was especially tiring.I couldnt even bow to the people at the end, he said.He wasnt sure why he was so tired, but said the air in the Globen arena seemed dry.Kovtun also complained of tiredness, saying I felt like a stone was striking me down on each of my jumps. Kovtun did two quads, but the first was marked down for under-rotation and he put his hand down on the second.Voronov said he was satisfied with his second Europeans medal and paid tribute to Fernandezs three years at the top.I think I already know the Spanish national anthem by heart because Ive heard it three times, he said.There wasnt a fall by any of the top pairs. Stolbova and Klimov, last yyears Olympic silver medallists , kept precision throughout their martial-arts themed program, even in the combination spins that saw their challengers lose synchronization.dddddddddddd.The two Russian pairs ended just 1.5 points apart, almost all the difference due to Stolbovas and Klimovs higher program components marks. Their triple throw also was a lutz, whereas Kavaguti and Smirnov did a throw triple loop with a lower base value.The programs percussive, non-melodic music was a contrast to the music of the others, and a challenge for the pair.Its not so easy to skate to this music because youre looking for a kind of rhythm, and theres just the drums, and the choreography also is different because of that, but it does suit our fast skating style, and so we feel comfortable skating to this music, Klimov said. I dont know if it was our best skate, but the marks were fine.Kavaguti and Smirnov, who were European champions five years ago before some seasons troubled by injuries and surgery, chose a more classical approach, skating to a placid and soothing Massenet piece.This music suits us very well, especially Yuko, and its not like something sad that puts you down. We want to show something romantic, and with flying feelings with this music, Smirnov said.Kavaguti in fact looked downbeat when exiting the ice, but explained: I was thinking so much. Thats why I didnt smile, its not because I was disappointed. Cheap Celtics Jerseys Wholesale Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Stitched 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Wholesale Cavaliers Jerseys Pistons Jerseys China Pacers Jerseys China Cheap Bucks Jerseys Online Wholesale Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Wholesale Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Wizards Jerseys Nuggets Jerseys China Timberwolves Jerseys China Cheap Thunder Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Blazers Jerseys Wholesale Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys For Sale Cheap Clippers Jerseys Lakers Jerseys China Wholesale Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Rockets Jerseys China Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de