Schneeflocken

In the memory of the

in Eure Homepages 04.05.2019 10:28
von ylq | 67 Beiträge

In the memory of the year of elementary school graduation, an occasional opportunity, I was fortunate to learn Chinese painting from the teacher of Fengbeige, the art editor of Hebei Daily. The teacher's large-scale Chinese painting "Immediately Clean" made me know the lotus for the first time and learned that the lotus has a noble character that is not stained with sludge. I like Shanglian, learning the era of painting lotus middle school, Mr. Zhu Ziqing's masterpiece "Hollywood Moonlight", giving Lotus a new meaning. "The thin blue mist floated in the lotus pond. The leaves and flowers seemed to be washed in the milk; it was like a dream of a veil." The lotus pond under the moonlight made me forget. I love to be alone, to the lotus pond in my heart, the peace and holiness, the infinite fascination and the enthusiasm of the government Make Newport 100, the wind and rain of the official career, the tides and tides, the peaks and turns, the blood and tears, let me taste the world vicissitudes . That year, the TV series "Feng Shen Bang" ending song "willing to be the life of the lotus", the melodious song "willing to turn the life into the lotus, the fame and fortune all throw away", let me relieved, let me find The direction of progress. The Buddha stepped on the lotus flower and the Pudu sentient beings. Another year is the autumn wind bleak, unconsciously it is the autumn season, the weather is gradually cold, and the miss is like a migratory bird of Nanfei, come and go. The Song Dynasty poet Yan Shu wrote in the poem: Want to send the color and the scales, where is the mountain long water? We are concerned about the relatives in the distance, and the distant relatives will always send a greeting letter to remind the warm clothes. . Looking at the fallen leaves, I saw the vicissitudes of the geese in the south, and the feelings of homesickness were born in the autumn, which was the 16th solar terms in the 24th solar terms of the lunar calendar. The sun reached 180 degrees on the day and went straight to the Earth's equator. "Spring and Autumn Fans �� Yin and Yang into the upper and lower articles" cloud: "Autumn, the yin and yang are also half, so the night and night are cold and flat." This day, the world's infinite ��, the night of the night, is the harvest of good times. In the end of the Han Dynasty, Cui Wei wrote in the "Four People's Monthly Order": "Where the big white wheat is harvested Newport Short Cigareetes, the white dew can be in the thin field, the autumn is in the middle field, and the last ten days in the middle field." In the ancient time, the training of the season "Yi Zhoushu. "Time training" said: "On the day of the autumnal equinox, Lei began to receive sound. Five days of locusts and households. On the fifth day, the water began to smash. Lei did not begin to hear the sound, and Lei did not begin to hear the sound, and the princes were obscene. The insects don't cultivate, the folks depend on it. The water doesn't start, the beetles are harmed." The autumnal equinox divides the autumn colors, and the average day and night we divide the autumnal divide into three waiting times, and the ancients think that the thunder is because of the heavens and the earth. Over-sounding and vocal, after the autumn equinox, the yin rose, the yang decreased, and no more thunder was used. The "blank" was unburned soil, and it also had the meaning of trimming. As the weather gradually became cold, the small insects in the shacks hid in the holes, and the holes were sealed with fine soil to prevent the cold from invading and began to enter the hibernation state. The water began to decrease after the autumn, due to the dry weather and moisture. Evaporation is fast, so the amount of water in lakes and rivers is reduced, and some swamps and otters are in the middle of the dry season Usa Gold Cigarettes For Sale Online. The autumnal period was once the traditional ��sacrificial festival��. There is a saying of "Spring Festival Day, Autumn Festival Month". The current Mid-Autumn Festival is derived from the traditional "Holiday Festival". According to research, the original "Autumn Festival" is set on the "autumn" day, but since the days of the day in the lunar calendar are different every year Newport Cigs Cheap, there may not be a full moon. And if there is no moon in the moon, it is the name of the teacher. Therefore, the "Autumn Festival" was transferred from the "Autumn Festival" to the Mid-Autumn Festival. According to the historical records, as early as the Zhou Dynasty, the ancient emperors had the custom of the Spring Festival, the Summer Solstice Festival Cheap Newport Regular Online, the Autumn Festival, and the Winter Solstice. The place of worship is called the Temple of Heaven, the Temple of Heaven, the Temple of the Moon, and the Temple of Heaven. It is divided into four directions in the southeast and northwest. The moon altar in Beijing is the place where the emperor of the Ming and Qing dynasties sacrificed the moon. The book of Rites contains: "The emperor's spring day, the autumn eve of the moon. The Asahi's dynasty, the eve of the moon." The eve of the moon is the night sacrifice. moon. This custom is not only pursued by the court and the upper aristocracy, but also gradually affects the folks in the traditional customs of China. There are vertical eggs in the autumn, waiting for the South Pole, eating autumn vegetables, saying that the autumn is sending autumn bulls, sticking the mouth of the birds, flying kites and other customs. Pray for longevity, safe home, no violation of agriculture, pray for the harvest of the coming year, metaphor for the good life, good wishes for the good fortune of the coming year. The poet Zi Jingyi of the Qing Dynasty expressed his homesickness in the poem of the autumn season when he recalled his love for the autumn season. Perhaps only the end of the world can have a deep sense of this kind of affection. Feelings. Perhaps the relatives in the distance are the concern of the poet's heart. Perhaps the lonely trip in a foreign land will make people feel cold and indifferent in the autumn season. Perhaps the hometown in the heart is the sadness of the poet Yan. Perhaps, only poetry, only wine can send homesickness, love for thousands of miles.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 5 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de