Schneeflocken

e feature on Martin Adam

in So funktioniert das Forum 24.04.2019 09:23
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Rodney Stuckey scored 15 of his 21 points in the second half, and the Detroit Pistons beat the New York Knicks for the first time in eight meetings, 92-86 on Tuesday night. Josh Smith added 19 points for the Pistons, who led 71-63 after three quarters and scored the first seven points of the fourth. New York cut the lead to four in the final minute, but the Knicks could never reduce the deficit to one possession. Carmelo Anthony led the Knicks with 25 points. Greg Monroe had 16 points and 11 rebounds for Detroit, and Andre Drummond added 13 points and 11 boards. New York guard Raymond Felton missed the game because of an injured lower back and left hip area. Beno Udrih started at guard, his first start of the season. Kenyon Martin also got his first start of 2013-14 for the Knicks, giving them some size against Detroits big front line. New York is already without Tyson Chandler because of a broken leg. Neither team led by more than six in the first half. The Pistons were ahead 55-54 before going on a 7-0 run in the third quarter. Smith made a 3-pointer, and Anthony was called for a technical foul moments later -- after he apparently thought he was fouled on a missed shot. Stuckey made the free throw, and a 3-pointer by Kyle Singler made it 62-54. Stuckey started the fourth quarter with a fadeaway, and after Amare Stoudemire was called for a technical, Stuckeys free throw pushed the lead to 11. Stuckey added a 17-footer, and Drummonds dunk made it 78-63. The Knicks began their rally with seven straight points to cut the deficit back to single digits. It was Detroits first win over the Knicks since March 18, 2011, when the Pistons beat New York 99-95. NOTES: Detroit was short-handed too, with guards Chauncey Billups (knee tendinitis) and Will Bynum (sore left hamstring) both out. ... New York F Metta World Peace missed the game with a sore left knee. It was nine years to the day after he was involved in an infamous brawl in a game at Detroit while a member of the Indiana Pacers. ... Drummond shot an airball on a free throw late in the second quarter. Arian Foster Jersey . Kuper, a fifth-round pick in Denvers 2006 draft, started 79 games at guard over eight seasons. He dislocated his left ankle in the last game of the 2011 regular season, and though he started another seven games after that, he never returned to his previous level. Justin Reid Jersey . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable. http://www.officialhoustontexanspro.com/ .Impact president Joey Saputo confirmed Thursday that he is part of a group of investors whose offer to buy the 105-year-old Italian club was accepted by the teams board of directors. Deshaun Watson Jersey . The judge sternly instructed the prosecutor to restrain himself and he apologized -- then went right back to trying to pick holes in the testimony of the double-amputee runner. It was a harsh day of cross-examination for Pistorius, challenged relentlessly about his account of the moments just before he killed Reeva Steenkamp, as well as circumstances related to several firearms charges against him, including the firing of a gun in a crowded restaurant. J.J. Watt Jersey . Tony Parker had 33 points and nine assists and San Antonio never trailed in a resounding 116-92 victory over Portland, bullying the younger Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference semifinals.Is there a rivalry? Ahead of the Grand Slam of Darts, Sky Sports asked a panel of experts to assess the relationship between the PDCs big-hitters and the BDO underdogs. Does the Grand Slam have a special feel because it brings the two organisations together?Dave Clark: Its brilliant, it gives both codes the chance to flex their muscles before the respective world championships. A lot of players hit form at this time of the year with the Worlds around the corner and it just says who is the guvnor in world darts - will it be one of the BDO boys, will it be one of the PDC boys? The BDO used to be quite big but now they dont have the Gary Andersons, the Raymond van Barnevelds or the Phil Taylors. Michael van Gerwen Simon Whitlock: We get to see what the other boys are doing from the other side! Theyve got some extremely good players.Wayne Mardle: Im disappointed its not 16 v 16. The Grand Slam was incorporated to include BDO players and, over the years, its become less and less. A wolf in Wolverhampton Exclusive feature on Martin Adams Tell us about the rivalry - should we expect aggro at the Grand Slam?Michael van Gerwen: Theres no rivalry because only Glen Durrant can do damage. I cant see anyone else doing anything really good.Dave Clark: There is definitely a rivalry but I think there is room for both, the amateur game and the professional game. The BDO has produced thousands of great players over the years. If it wasnt for the BDO there would be no PDC circuit. If you’re going to have an event of PDC v BDO, you have the same number of players on each side of the fence. This is just another event and it happens to include some BDO players. Martin Wolfie Adams Wayne Mardle: If there is needle, its caused by people from back in the day thinking theres still a gripe. Believe me, the players couldnt care less. Van Gerwen isnt looking to win the Grand Slam because its got BDO players in it. Hes looking to win it because hes a greedy man!Simon Whitlock: I dont think so - I play a lot of exhibitions with these boys and were all good friends. We all just play darts, I dont think theres any rivalry. Live Grand Slam of Darts November 12, 2016, 1:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Do you play your BDO counterparts often?Michael van Gerwen: The last time I played a BDO player was last year, in the group stage, when I beat Mark Oosterhuis.ddddddddddddI beat that guy 5-0.Simon Whitlock: Not really, sometimes Ill go to a small tournament if Ive got nothing else on, and I run into a few BDO players. Sometimes at an exhibition but its pretty rare. The greatest or the best? Exclusive insight into MVGs rock-solid mind-set Whos the likeliest BDO player to win the Grand Slam?Michael van Gerwen: I cant remember his name but hes a good player... Glen Durrant!Wayne Mardle: Its been won before by the BDO, theres no reason it cant be done again. Scott Mitchell maybe, Glen Durrant? I believe Durrant can win it, hes a fantastic player - consistent, guts, determination. The longer the format, the harder he is to beat. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Martin Wolfie Adams: It will be nice if one of us did win it. I was with Scotty Waites last week and hes up for winning it again, thats for sure. He always seems to do well in Wolverhampton and is looking forward to going back to the venue and hopefully repeating his success. Martin Adams, Scott Mitchell, Glenn Durant to name a few. They’re the top ones. Any of those boys would do well on the PDC tour. Simon Whitlock Dave Clark: I really respect Martin Adams at the moment, hes been having treatment for prostate cancer and he has carried on competing. He reached a final in Italy last weekend and he is a three-time world champion and a great player. I think him against Michael van Gerwen will be the stand-out match of the tournament, certainly in the first round.Im not sure if they can win it, I dont think they quite reach the same high standards that the PDC can. Just look at the averages in the various tournaments and they arent anywhere near as high as they are in the PDC for the BDO players. There will be some upsets along the way - Jamie Hughes is a good player, the BDO world No 4, he can do some damage in a group with James Wade and Dave Chisnall and James Wilson. He is one to look out for and a dangerous player.Rod Studd: Glen Durrant is the ace in the pack. He would start as the favourite in the BDO world championship.Watch the Grand Slam of Darts live on Sky Sports between November 12-20. Also See: A wolf in Wolverhampton MVG: The greatest or the best? Mardles group of death Order of play Blackhawks Jerseys Store Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Penguins Jerseys Store Capitals Jerseys For Sale Blues Jerseys Store Cheap Kings Jerseys Adidas Lightning Jerseys Stars Jerseys For Sale Cheap Predators Jerseys Ducks Store Sharks Jerseys For Sale Cheap Sabres Jerseys Rangers Jerseys For Sale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 5 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de