Schneeflocken

Bayern says Ribery c

in So funktioniert das Forum 22.04.2019 11:17
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

The Ottawa Senators will be out for payback on Tuesday, as they visit the Philadelphia Flyers for an Eastern Conference clash at Wells Fargo Center. The Senators were rolling on a season-best three-game winning streak when Philadelphia visited them in Canadas capital city last Tuesday. The Flyers left Ottawa with a 5-0 rout, as Steve Mason stopped all 24 shots that were sent his way. Mason recorded his 20th career whitewash and first in a Flyers sweater. He distinguished himself as the second Philadelphia goaltender to record a shutout in Ottawa. John Vanbiesbrouck was the only other one to accomplish the feat with 36 saves in a 5-0 decision on Jan. 18, 1999. Jakub Voracek tallied twice to help the Flyers win for the third time in the last four meetings with Ottawa. Senators goaltender Craig Anderson yielded all five goals in the loss, falling to 7-4-1 with a 2.89 goals against average in his career against the Flyers. Phillys win in Ottawa last week marked the clubs second straight victory, but the Flyers had a three-game winning streak halted with Fridays 3-2 shootout loss in Winnipeg. The Flyers were denied their first four-game winning streak since last season despite taking a 2-1 edge over the Jets into the third period. Mason turned aside 3-of-5 attempts in the shootout, but was the hard-luck loser with 36 stops through regulation and OT. "I think they believe they can win games," said Philadelphia head coach Craig Berube. "They play like it, but I still think we need to push more. We had the lead tonight in the third and we should have went and pushed more in the third period. Whether we sat back or whether were tired, I dont know. I just think we can be more aggressive." Scott Hartnell and Wayne Simmonds tallied for Philadelphia, which managed to come away with five points on a three-game road trip. The Senators rebounded from last weeks loss to the Flyers with a 4-2 win over Boston on Friday, but Ottawa then fell by a 4-1 score against Columbus in the finale of a four-game homestand on Sunday. Sergei Bobrovsky stopped 29 shots to help the Blue Jackets subdue the Senators. Erik Karlsson scored late in Sundays game for the Senators, while Anderson gave up all four goals on 22 shots in the loss. "We had some chances but just couldnt find the back of the net," said Anderson. "We got one and started to get some pressure, but it was too late at that point." Ottawa is 4-3-2 as the road team this season, but the club has taken two of its last three games in Philadelphia. Denis Savard Jersey . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox. Bobby Hull Jersey . The lightning strike was in the parking lot of Crew Stadium on Saturday night, but its not known if the off-duty lieutenant was struck directly, Columbus Fire Department Battalion Chief Tracy Smith said. The firefighter, identified as Lt. http://www.authenticblackhawkspro.com/Steve-larmer-blackhawks-jersey/ ... maybe even more than that. Maybe all season I have to take a few blows. Glenn Hall Jersey . Team spokesman Donald Beauchamp said there was no new information on the 80-year-old Hall of Famers condition. The family has requested privacy. Martin Havlat Jersey .com) - The top spot in the AFC South will be on the line when Houston native Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts shoot for their fourth straight win when they take on the Texans at NRG Stadium.MUNICH, Germany -- Bayern Munich winger and Ballon dOr candidate Franck Ribery has a cracked rib and will miss Saturdays Bundesliga derby at Borussia Dortmund. Bayern says Ribery could also miss next weeks Champions League game at CSKA Moscow. Riberys 10th rib was cracked in Frances 3-0 victory over Ukraine on Tuesday thatt qualified the French for next years World Cup in Brazil.dddddddddddd Bayern quotes Ribery as saying the injury is "bitter" but that "my team can manage it without me this time." Bayerns injury list includes Bastian Schweinsteiger, Xherdan Shaqiri, Claudio Pizarro and Holger Badstuber. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13455 Themen und 24999 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de