Schneeflocken

weak side did

in So funktioniert das Forum 19.04.2019 03:01
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesotas Super Bowl committee has submitted a preliminary bid to host the 2018 game. The proposal to host the NFL championship on Feb. 4, 2018, was sent to the league Tuesday. The Vikings revealed some details of the bid, which included a list of 48 potential venues throughout Minneapolis, St. Paul and Bloomington for various activities. The NFL Experience, a football theme park set up at the Super Bowl site each year, would likely be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center. The committee will meet with league staff in New York later this month. The final bid is due May 7, and a presentation will be made to NFL owners in Atlanta two weeks later. Indianapolis and New Orleans are also vying for the game. Brent Burns Jersey . With the Pirates in the thick of the race in the NL Central, the timing couldnt be better. Liriano struck out a season-high 11 in seven innings to win consecutive starts for the first time this season and Pittsburgh beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 on Tuesday night. Custom San Jose Sharks Jerseys . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.officialsharksnhlshop.com/justin-braun-jersey/ . That was OK with him. He was just happy his team came away with two points. Letestu redirected Jack Johnsons shot from the point with 2:38 left, lifting the Blue Jackets past the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 on Monday night. Logan Couture Jersey . Richard Jefferson scored 17 points and Diante Garrett had a career-high 15 points as the Jazz had seven players with 10 points or more in Utahs largest margin of victory this season. Tim Heed Jersey Austin, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - A showdown between two of the Big 12s premier teams turned out to be no contest at all. Five Oklahoma players finished in double figures and the 16th-ranked Sooners held Texas to 30 percent shooting en route to a 70-49 rout of the No. 10 Longhorns in front of a stunned crowd at the Erwin Center. Buddy Hield led Oklahomas balanced attack with 13 points, with TaShawn Thomas compiling 12 points and 11 rebounds as the Sooners (11-3, 2-0 Big 12) rolled to their fourth straight win. I like the way our guys played, said Sooners head coach Lon Kruger. I thought their focus from start-to-finish was really good defensively. It was Oklahomas defense that set the tone for the lopsided victory, though, as Texas (12-3, 1-1) continually came up empty while being swarmed on possession after possession. They just punched us in the mouth, said Longhorns forward Jonathan Holmes. Javan Felix was the lone Longhorn to reach double-digit points, finishing with 13 points. Texas doomed itself with a major cold stretch right out of the gate, misfiring on 11 of its first 12 shots as the Sooners raced out to a 13-3 lead behind 3- pointers from Hield, Isaiah Cousins and Ryan Spangler. The Longhorns kept on missing, resulting in a 33-14 deficit at the end of a first half in which Texas went a miserable 6-oof-30 from the field.dddddddddddd Texas had some looks that didnt go down, and that always helps, but I thought our guys had a little to do with that, Kruger said. I thought our perimeter guys from the weak side did a good job trapping the post. I thought our awareness on the weak side was pretty good and we didnt really get hurt when we trapped the post. Oklahoma didnt let up after the break, as Cousins drained a pair of triples to highlight a 9-2 run to begin the second half that staked the Sooners to a commanding 42-16 advantage. The Sooners led by at least 20 points the rest of the way, with the margin swelling to 56-28 when Dinjiyl Walker followed a Thomas bucket with back-to- back layups, the last coming with 9:41 left to play. Cousins ended 3-of-5 from beyond the arc in a 12-point effort, while Walker and Jordan Woodard contributed 10 points each for Oklahoma. Game Notes Oklahoma had lost eight straight at the Erwin Center prior to last Januarys 88-85 win in Austin, the first of a season series sweep for the Sooners ... Texas has dropped two of its last three home games after winning 15 straight at the Erwin Center ... The Longhorns lost their Big 12 home opener for just the third time in 17 seasons under head coach Rick Barnes ... Oklahoma has held every opponent this season under 70 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de