Schneeflocken

and the Russian

in So funktioniert das Forum 19.04.2019 03:00
von yyys123 | 810 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Kan. -- Matt Kenseth is proving to be unbeatable at Kansas Speedway. The winner of the last two Sprint Cup races at the track, Kenseth got into his Nationwide car and drove it to victory Saturday, taking advantage of a controversial late-race wreck that involved Brad Keselowski and Kyle Busch to conserve enough fuel for the end. "We had a lot of speed right off the truck. It felt really good," Kenseth said. "I thought it was the best car we had all year at an open track." Kenseth crossed the finish line well ahead of Paul Menard, who got around Regan Smith on the final lap to take second. Busch finished fourth and Justin Allgaier was fifth. The outcome was almost an afterthought, though, to the renewal of a long-standing feud between Keselowski and Busch that has threatened to spill over into Sundays Sprint Cup race. Their teams locked in a battle for the owners championship, the two were side-by-side in the closing laps when Busch got into Keselowskis left rear. That sent the No. 22 car backing into the outside wall and knocking Keselowski out of the race. Keselowski angrily jumped out of his car and, rather than hop into the ambulance, jogged over the grass toward pit road. He gestured wildly at Buschs crew before finally running to the infield care centre -- a long jog that did little to quell his temper. "I got wrecked by a dirty driver. Theres no other way of putting it," Keselowski said. "Ive raced him really cool over the last year to be respectful to him and trying to repair our relationship. Ive watched him wreck my truck and cost me from winning races. He put me in the fence in Chicago in the truck race. Nationwide races, hes been pulling this crap. "Its not going to last," Keselowski said, "I can tell you that." Busch said that he wasnt trying to wreck Keselowski, and that he simply got tight coming out of the final corner. That forced the front of his car to drift toward the wall. "It was hard racing. There were a lot of moments where I may be felt a little crowded," Busch said. "The contact that ultimately ended it, I just got real tight." The wreck tightened up the ownership race. Keselowskis Penske Racing team, which carried a 28-point lead over Buschs No. 54 car for Joe Gibbs Racing into the weekend, now leads by just five points heading to next weekends race at Charlotte. The incident could also throw some drama into the Chase. Busch is third in the standings and just 12 points back of Kenseth, while Keselowski -- the defending series champion -- failed to qualify for NASCARs version of the playoffs. "He has a lot more to lose than I do," said Keselowski, apparently indicating that he would retaliate on Sunday. "I guess thats the good thing about not being in the Chase." Busch said he would be prepared if Keselowski comes after him. "If he wants to take it to the other side of the garage area, whatever," Busch said, "but I have more class than that." Austin Dillon finished sixth to take over the points lead from Sam Hornish Jr. with four races left in the season. Dillon had trouble all afternoon with a blistering left front tire, but that was nothing compared to the mess that Hornish got himself in. He was among several drivers who slapped into the outside wall, sustaining heavy damage to the right side of his car. Hornish lost a handful of places in the pits late in the race. Dillon now has an eight-point lead over Hornish in the standings. "We didnt want to race like that. We had a car we thought we could run up front with," he said. "But a sixth-place finish is great for us. Were the point leader. Thats awesome." Parker Kligerman, Brad Sweet, Trevor Bayne and Elliott Sadler rounded out the top 10 in a race that was filled with cautions. There were 11 in all totalling 50 laps. All the yellow flags left teams to choose among several pit strategies when Keselowskis wreck brought out the final one. Smith elected to take four tires, most of the rest took two, but Kenseth had already put on his final set of tires and remained on the track. It turned out that he had enough tread -- and enough fuel -- to hold on for the win. "Its hard to get away from anybody," Kenseth said. "I knew it was important to get going, Regan gave me a little push there, I had just enough speed to get around them, and then I could use the whole track from there." Jamie Langenbrunner Jersey . After overcoming a three-goal deficit the Senators forced the game to overtime only to watch it slip away as Seth Jones scored the winner 3:49 into the extra period as the Nashville Predators defeated the Senators 4-3 Monday night. Scott Stevens Jersey .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. http://www.devilssale.com/customized/ . -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night. New Jersey Devils Jerseys . Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder. Ken Daneyko Jersey .Kraft says Goodell realized before seeing a video showing Baltimore running back Ray Rice striking his then fiance that domestic violence was very serious for society in general.The Colorado Avalanche were the biggest surprise of the NHLs regular season. The Central Division champions now hope to carry their shocking success into the playoffs, as the Avalanche welcome the Minnesota Wild to Pepsi Center for Game 1 of the Western Conference quarterfinals. Watch the game live on TSN and TSN GO at 9:30pm et/6:30pm pt. Colorado not only made the playoffs for the first time since 2010, the club also earned its first division title since 2002-03. Winning the Central was no small feat, as the Avs finished ahead of an excellent St. Louis Blues team and also the defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks. The Avs figured to be a team on the upswing after landing talented center Nathan MacKinnon with the top overall pick of the 2013 draft and hiring former goaltender great Patrick Roy as their head coach. But an outstanding season by netminder Semyon Varlamov expedited the process and his Vezina Trophy-worthy season -- as well as a late collapse by the Blues -- helped the Avs take the division, setting up this first-round matchup against the Wild, who claimed the first of the Wests two wild card spots. Varlamov led the NHL with 41 victories, breaking Roys single-season franchise mark set in 2000-01. He also surpassed his head coach for the most home victories by an Avalanche goaltender in a season with 24. All will be for naught though if Varlamovs postseason debut with Colorado goes sour. He has not played a playoff game since 2010 with the Washington Capitals and in 19 total games of postseason experience, the Russian is 10-9 with a 2.49 goals against average and .915 save percentage. There may be some additional pressure on Varlamov and the defense as forward Matt Duchene may miss the entire series with a bruised knee suffered on March 29. Duchene still led the Avs with 47 assists and 70 points, but Colorado did manage to go 5-1-2 down the stretch without him. The Avalanche snapped a three-year playoff drought by matching a franchise reecord with 52 victories and setting another mark with 26 road wins.ddddddddddddTheir 112 points were good for second-most in the clubs single-season history. Minnesota is in the playoffs for the second straight season, making the club 2-for-2 in postseason appearances since it broke the bank to sign both forward Zach Parise and defenseman Ryan Suter in the summer of 2012. The Wild snapped a four-year postseason drought by earning the eighth seed a season ago, only to fall in five games to the Chicago Blackhawks. This season, Minnesota racked up impressive totals of 43 wins and 98 points -- a 17-point improvement from the full 2011-12 campaign. The usual suspects came through as Jason Pominville, Parise, Mikko Koivu and Suter were Minnesotas top four scorers. The Wild had four goaltenders make at least 10 starts this season, but Ilya Bryzgalov is the No. 1 option heading into the playoffs. Bryzgalov was acquired from Edmonton at the trade deadline and the Russian veteran went 7-1-3 with a 2.12 goals against average and .911 save percentage in 12 games with Minnesota. Bryzgalov has appeared in 38 postseason games, though his numbers arent great. He is 17-19 with a 2.81 GAA and .908 save percentage. The Avalanche got a point in all five of their meetings with the Wild this season, going 4-0-1. Varlamov was 3-0-1 with a 2.16 GAA in four games, while Bryzgalov did not face the Avalanche since joining the Wild. The Russian has, however, won all four of his previous playoff games against them, posting a 0.94 GAA and two shutouts while with the Anaheim Ducks back in 2006. This is the third all-time playoff meeting between the clubs. The Wild won a 2003 conference quarterfinals matchup in seven games, while the Avalanche knocked off Minnesota in six games during the same round in 2008. Colorado also will host Game 2 of this best-of-seven series on Saturday. The Avs were 26-11-4 on home ice in 2013-14, while Minnesota was just 17-17-7 on the road. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de