Schneeflocken

Im currently developing an MMA

in Neuvorstellungen 19.04.2019 02:32
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

The fouth line then changed on the fly and skated for 21 seconds prior to a 25 second breather before play resumed following a Canuck end zone face-off. Once the puck was dropped, they skated for another 13 seconds before the whistle blew for the icing call. I dont think these finely tuned athletes would have been all that fatigued considering my unofficial ice-tracker stats. If locating a missing stick at the Sabres bench is truly a ploy to slow things down after an icing, perhaps they should pick their spot more wisely and utilize it when players really are fatigued. In any event, this play should now be "one and done!" The gauntlet has been dropped I hope. Derick Brassard Jersey .Mila Kunis was a guest on Kimmel last night and revealed a surprising side of herself that comes out when she watches sports. It turns out screaming something vulgar at professional athletes is therapeutic for Kunis. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. http://www.penguinsauthenticofficial.com/paul-coffey-jersey/ . Just as the meeting was beginning, Major League Baseball unveiled Rule 7.13, an experimental rule for the 2014 season aimed at eliminating what the league calls “egregious” runner/catcher collisions at home plate.MMA is a growing sport, and its still got a lot of growing left to do. Athletes have sited financial issues as the reason for leaving the sport. Top athletes have been busted for performance enhancing drugs due to the rigorous training and travel schedule. Not to mention the grueling nature of the sport. Fans around the world increase daily and the UFC is broadcast in over 130 countries. The UFCs economic impact when they bring an event to a new city is unquestionable. MMA has made its mark, and is still growing. With all the negatives and positives there are stories now to be told, that means its time for some amazing documentaries. Weve all heard of the Striking Truth, an amazing look at the climb of Georges St-Pierre. A film that was put together by Steven J. Wong and James Hergott, who is now releasing his next showcase "Generation Iron". Fightville is another excellent documentary that caught up and coming star Dustin Poirier before he started getting his name out in the UFC world. Poirier is fresh off a win in his last UFC outing, has a little work to do, but may one day still contend for the title. TapouT crew just released the story of Evan Tanner, its a heart wrenching journey and worth a watch by fans and by anyone with family going through tough times. The list is long, and impressive. I recently had a chance to sit down and watch the newest movie in a growing list of outstanding MMA documentaries: "Scheduled Violence" by filmmaker BJ Verot. Scheduled Violence followed one of Winnipegs local MMA Icons to the silver screen. Joe "El Dirte" Doerksen has been an innovator in the Winnipeg scene and a force to be reckoned with in international MMA competition. He has fought some of the very best in the industry, and won. It was time for a guy that is this hard working to be recognized, and to see his story in his words played on TV and on the big screen in select theatres. I asked Verot why he chose to make the film about Doerksen. "Joe is a UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) veteran with a prolific list of fights already to his credit, and hes had more fights than any other Canadian in the sport of MMA," said VVerot. Ron Francis Jersey. "Having just been cut from the UFC, easily the biggest promotion in the world, he was contemplating retirement when we crossed paths. Joe wanted to make a final run in the ultra-competitive world of MMA. He was at a point in his career that was very compelling, and he was an easy choice as a subject for the film. It was a very high stakes, all-or-nothing approach to the doc." Since the film has made it to the big screen and has created a buzz whats next? "I am co-founder of Strata Studios, alongside my business partner Brad Crawford, who served as Editor and Director of Photography on the film," said Verot. "Im currently developing an MMA doc series that is very character-driven, and has an interesting angle of approach to set it apart from the typical MMA shows that are currently out." So there is more to come from a team of MMA fans and producers, which is great news for those of us who love the sport for the history, training, and commitment it takes to succeed in the game. As for what Verot thinks about Doerksens future, he thinks the road could lead back to the big time. "If Joe comes out with another win at CFC 8, he could very easily find himself back inside the UFC octagon," Verot said prior to the event taking place. "Hes also expressed an interest in fighting overseas for the surging company in Asia, OneFC. With a potential three-fight win streak to his credit, I wouldnt count out another run in a major promotion." This is Joes passion; its all he wants to do. Thats probably why he does it so well and has over 50 fights to his credit. If you are a fan of MMA and want to watch this outstanding background story "Scheduled Violence" is currently available on MTS TVs Stories From Home, and will be submitted to screen at festivals for the 2014 circuit. Support local talent; help grow the sport at a grass roots level. Its important as fans that we see and support MMA fighters before they hit the Octagon. Fans build sports; its our job to be there before the fame. Without fans, no one wins. You can watch the trailer for Scheduled Violence by following this link ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de