Schneeflocken

Three straight dunks from Pekovic

in Neuvorstellungen 17.04.2019 04:40
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

They got us out of our game plan a bit, but once again, our defence was amazing.A late drive set up Regerts 40-yard boot with 2:12 left to play. The receiver and punter had limped off the field favouring his right knee after making a catch over the middle in the second quarter, but he returned in the second half.The Carabins have won 10 games in a row since dropping their regular-season opener. They claimed a first Quebec Conference title last week with a second victory in a three-week span against the top-ranked Laval Rouge et Or.Maciocia was not pleased that Yantz was able to dance away from the pass rush all afternoon and said it may have been because the Carabins practised indoors most of the week due to bad weather.We werent able to be as physical as we wanted, he said. Thats something we want to address because we have to be a better tackling team if we have any aspirations of winning next week.Still, he was ecstatic with the victory and was mobbed by the family, including his three daughters, on the field after the game.I had the good fortune to win two Grey Cups with the Edmonton Eskimos (as offensive co-ordinator in 2003 and as head coach in 2005), said Maciocia. Im a proud Montrealer and Quebecer and Ive always said if theres a way I can win a championship in Montreal, it would rank up there with those Grey Cups. Cheap Basketball Jerseys .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic . The 28-year-old lefty made his MLB debut in 2013, making 10 starts and going 2-5 with 4.05 ERA and 1.18 WHIP. Albers was named the Twins organizations minor league pitcher of the year for 2013. http://www.cheapauthenticjerseysfornba.com/ . The 20-year-old overager has appeared in 35 games for the Ontario Hockey Leagues Erie Otters this season, scoring 41 goals and adding 27 assists with a plus-28 rating.PORTAND, Ore. -- Everyone it seems was talking about the showdown between Portlands LaMarcus Aldridge and Minnesotas Kevin Love. Except Aldridge and Love. "All he kept saying was All I care about is the win," teammate Mo Williams said of Aldridge. "Much ado about nothing," Love countered. In the end, Aldridge had 21 points to help the Trail Blazers down the Timberwolves 115-104 on Saturday night. Love, coming off a back-to-back, had 15 points and 13 rebounds. "We didnt both particularly have a great game," Love said. "Other people stepped up on both of our teams -- but he came away with the win." It was the Trail Blazers 33rd win -- matching their total from all of last season. Aldridge hit a long jumper and drew a foul to give the Blazers a 100-88 lead midway through the fourth quarter. Damian Lillards 3-pointer pushed the lead to 105-88 and Minnesota could never catch up. Aldridge is 12-3 in head-to-heads with Love. Kevin Martin led the Timberwolves with 30 points, while Nikola Pekovic had 23 points and 11 rebounds. Love, named Thursday as an Western Conference All-Star starter, went into the game against the Blazers averaging 25 points and 13 rebounds, but some Portland fans and players felt Aldridge -- averaging 24.7 points and 11.6 rebounds -- deserved the starting nod because of his role in the teams success this season. Aldridge scored a career-high 44 points and had 13 rebounds following the All-Star announcement in Portlands come-from-behind victory at home over Denver on Thursday night. Afterward he said he "definitely" thought he should have made it. The 6-foot-11 seventh-year veteran can still make the team as a reserve -- as he has for the past two seasons -- when the coaches selections are announced later this month. Love is a first-time All-Star starter after leap-frogging Houston Rockets centre Dwight Howard in the final fan balloting. "I think its a little sweeter this way because I really didnt expect it," he said following the announcement. Earlier this season, Love had 29 points, 14 rebounds and nine assists in Minnesotas 120-109 home vvictory over the Blazers on Dec. Cheap NBA Jerseys From China. 18. Love said his knees felt the previous nights 121-120 victory at Golden State all through the game against Portland. "Last night I took a pretty bad hit from Harrison Barnes and every time I sat down during the game my knees stiffened up a little." Aldridge, who had his 11th straight game with 20 or more points, also cited some fatigue. "I thought both guys competed," he said of the matchup. "I was a little tired and I thought he was tired on the second night of a back-to-back." While fans were expecting Aldridge to come out and make a statement, teammate Nicolas Batum quickly tallied 11 points and five rebounds in the first quarter. Love had 10 points to lead Minnesota, which finished the first leading 29-27. The Blazers then took off on a 16-4 run, capped by Thomas Robinsons fast-break dunk, to take a 43-33 lead. Williams, who finished with 16 points off the bench, had 10 points in the spurt. Portland led 65-57 at the break. Three straight dunks from Pekovic -- off feeds from Ricky Rubio -- tied the game at 73 midway through the third quarter. But the Timberwolves didnt pull ahead until Martins 3-pointer made it 79-78 with 3:50 left in the period. The Blazers answered by finishing out the quarter on an 8-2 run to lead 87-81. Portland pushed its lead to 95-86 on consecutive jumpers from rookie C.J. McCollum. The Blazers outscored the Timberwolves 60-46 in the paint, and Portlands bench outscored Minnesotas 34-15. "The second half we just ran out of gas," Minnesota coach Rick Adelman said. "I noticed it. We made runs at them, we caught them in the third quarter, but they kept having one more run." NOTES: Love is from Oregon and played for Lake Oswego High School just south of Portland. ... Rubio left Friday nights win over the Warriors with a sprained left ankle in the fourth quarter. He was questionable against the Blazers but started. ... With his first rebound, Aldridge joined Love as the first players in the league this season to reach 1,000 points and 500 rebounds. ... Rubio finished with 11 assists. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de