Schneeflocken

Anyone in need of a true southern breakfast?? W

in Eure Homepages 09.04.2019 05:13
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

SARASOTA, Fla. -- Oakland Raiders head coach Jack Del Rio said he has been so focused on the teams upcoming game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers that he hasnt had time to admire the scenery around the teams waterfront hotel.I looked outside this morning and realized there was actually water close by, Del Rio said. It only took me three days to realize that.Del Rio said that outside of the location there hasnt been much change in the preparation for the Raiders (5-2) this week. The team is practicing on the campus of IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida.Were just going about our business, Del Rio said. This happens to be a beautiful city but the works the same. Put the last game behind you and get ready for the next. Understand what they like, what theyre good at, their strengths; things like that. I think its very normal in terms of preparation and how were going about our business.Wide receiver Michael Crabtree said he was very impressed with the facilities at IMG and when he was asked to compare it to the Raiders facility in Alameda, California, he said that its coming along, but IMG is IMG.Ive never seen nothing like that, Crabtree added. Its pretty nice. I just dont know when those guys go to school. It seems like its sports year-round.Quarterback Derek Carr said he has taken a little more time than his coach to appreciate the sunny weather and palm trees but otherwise hes been focusing on the Bucs secondary, most notably cornerbacks Brent Grimes and Vernon Hargreaves III.Carr said that Grimes natural athleticism makes him a tough challenge.Grimes is pound-for-pound one of the best athletes in this league and its not even close, Carr said. He can jump out of the gym. He can stop on a dime. It makes it real tough to play against him. I remember playing against him when he was at Miami.Carr said he is also impressed with Hargreaves and said its easy to see why the Buccaneers selected him with the No. 10 pick in the 2016 NFL draft.You see why hes a first-round pick, you see why he went to Florida and why he was a high school All-American, Carr said. You can see all of those things. Hes a really good player.Another player familiar with Hargreaves is wide receiver Amari Cooper. The two matched up against each other on Sept. 20, 2014, when the Alabama Crimson Tide played the Florida Gators. Cooper had 10 catches for 201 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Crimson Tide to 42-21 win.I remember him from college, Cooper said. So it will be cool to play him again.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Red Wings Jerseys . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Cheap Red Wings Jerseys China . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. http://www.cheapredwingsjerseys.com/ .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Wholesale Red Wings Jerseys . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Charley Hull won the CME Tour Championship on Sunday. While Ariya Jutanugarn nabbed the Rolex Player of the Year honor, and a nice $1 million bonus for winning the Race to the CME Globe on the final day of the 2016 LPGA season.And while both Hull and Jutanugarn are likely reveling in their accomplishments, every LPGA player is probably feeling like a winner on the first day of their (all too brief) offseason.So ... just what are some of the players doing?Im glad you asked.Christina Kim did what many of us would do with some free time -- watched an animal video online. Obviously.My offseason is off and running! I just spent ten minutes watching a video of a cat on catnip.- Christina Kim (@TheChristinaKim) November 21, 2016Brooke Pancake took advantage of her black card at the Waffle House -- the restaurant chain that she and her perfectly ironic name endorse.Its official yall! Im a black card holder!! Anyone in need of a true southern breakfast?? Waffle House has started gift cards just in time for the holidays! @wafflehouseofficial @wafflehouse #allstarspecial #ichoosewaffles #breakfastofchamps #itsonmeA photo posted by Brooke Pancake (@brookepancake) onNov 21, 2016 at 6:57am PSTLydia Ko took a moment to count all of her social media followers. As onne does.ddddddddddddBTW 50.2k followers?!!!! WOW... how did I get this lucky to have so many followers ?????? Thank you everyone for the loveeee & support ??- Lydia Ko (@LydiaKo) November 21, 2016But Hull couldnt even officially start her offseason without a television interview at the airport.Airport interviews all part of the job when u win big! @HullCharley @SkySportsNewsHQ #RaceToCMEGlobe pic.twitter.com/adzzAmEN5j- Vicky Cuming (@vickycuming) November 21, 2016And Sandra Gal -- and others from the LPGA -- just couldnt stay away from the golf course. Gal hosted a charity challenge in Bradenton, Florida.Today is the day of the Sandra Gal Charity Challenge! Im so excited how the event has come together and I cant wait for a beautiful day of golf and giving back! Thank you to all the amazing sponsors, volunteers and pros who are here to support us and @volunteersofamericala ?? Stay tuned today :)))A photo posted by @thesandragal onNov 21, 2016 at 8:15am PSTEnjoy your downtime, ladies! Youve earned it.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 5 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de