Schneeflocken

has a luxury hes sure to employ throughout the seas

in Eure Homepages 09.04.2019 05:13
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

Penrith have set up a mouth-watering semi-final shootout with Canberra after becoming the sixth and final team to survive the first week of the NRL finals.The Panthers overcame some early jitters against Canterbury on Sunday before putting the Bulldogs to the sword with a four-try second half to claim a 28-12 elimination final win.They now move on to a date next Saturday at GIO Stadium with a wounded Raiders outfit that bombed a 12-0 lead late against Cronulla on Saturday night.In front of a sellout crowd, Canberra dominated for most of the match but lost their way following an ankle injury to star Josh Hodgson, eventually falling 16-14 on a 75th minute penalty goal.Canberra coach Ricky Stuart admitted Hodgson is doubtful of recovering in time to take on the Panthers, while five-eighth Blake Austin is also still on the mend from hand surgery.Canberra are obviously a massive task, Panthers coach Anthony Griffin said post-game.Theyll be terribly stung by what happened last night I imagine. Well enjoy this one tonight and rehab up and get ready for next Saturday.The Sharks bravely fought back without injured skipper Paul Gallen and concussed vice-captain Wade Graham to secure a week off and are now one win away from a grand final berth.They await the winner of the other semi-final, a rematch of last years famous grand final, between North Queensland and Brisbane in Townsville.The Cowboys premiership defence is now on a knifes edge after they were outclassed 16-10 in Saturdays qualifying final defeat in Melbourne.The Storm also get to put up their feet for a week as they wait to host the victor of the Penrith-Canberra semi-final the following week.The Broncos booked a local derby semi-final with a controversial 44-28 defeat of Gold Coast in Brisbane on Friday, with several contentious refereeing decisions drawing the ire of Titans coach Neil Henry.The combined 72-point scoreline was the equal-highest total points in an NRL final. Air Jordan 13 For Sale Uk . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Air Jordan 13 Wholesale . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. http://www.cheapairjordan13uk.com/ . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Air Jordan 13 Uk .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Cheap Air Jordan 13 Uk . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim wasnt happy about much Friday night even though his Orange thoroughly dominated Colgate 83-55 in the season opener for both teams.The press was so bad I wanted to keep trying it to see if it got any better, said Boeheim, now in his 41st year. If thats the extent we can do with the press you wont see it much.And there was more disappointment.We didnt do a very good job on the boards. With our size advantage we have to do a better job, he added, noting his teams slim 46-40 advantage.But something did bring a smile to the face of the hard-to-please Boeheim -- the play of guards Frank Howard and John Gillon.Tyler Roberson scored 18 points, fifth-year transfers Andrew White and Gillon had 17 and 13 points apiece as No. 19 Syracuse overpowered Colgate.Howard, a sophomore, added 11 points and a career-high nine assists for Syracuse, which shot 55 percent from the field. The Orange scored 44 points inside the paint, and had 23 fast break points, thoroughly dominating the Red Raiders at both ends of the court.Our guards played really well, exceptionally well, Boeheim said. Frank and Johnny played well.The two combined for 24 points on 9-of-12 shooting and 15 assists.Howard shot 2-of-19 from beyond the arc in his freshman season and drew the ire of his coach whenever he hoisted a long-range shot. Friday, Howard was 3-of-3 on 3-pointers. Now, Boeheim is totally fine with Howard launching treys.Hes worked hard. His shots a lot better. Hes stronger, more physical, Boeheim said. Im good (with Howard shooting).Howard was pleased with Boeheims new-found confidence.It feels real good. I made a few changes to my shot, Howard said. I was shooting with my palm last year but now Im getting a higher release and my forms a lot better.Howard, though, still gets the most satisfaction from making creative passes, which are appreciated by his teammates.The guards did a great job of getting me the ball, Roberson said. It gives me a lot of energy. Frank really gets the ball to me in great position and finding me in open spots.Malcolm Regisford led Colgate with 10 poiints.dddddddddddd Sean OBrien had nine.BIG PICTUREColgate: Coach Matt Langels squad was overmatched by the bigger, more athletic Orange so he really couldnt get a good handle on how his team will fare against Patriot League rivals. Needless to say he was extremely impressed by the Orange. They need to grow throughout the season but they have a lot of talent one through nine.Syracuse: Boeheim has tons of versatility and impressive talent inside and out. Boeheim, whos often criticized for not playing a deep rotation, has a luxury hes sure to employ throughout the season.POLL IMPLICATIONS: Syracuse certainly didnt hurt itself with its dominating win. At this point of the season, the Orange will have to depend on the teams in front of them to lose in an upset or two.STAT OF THE NIGHT: Roberson was 9-for-13 from the field -- all layups or dunks.TIP-INS:Colgate: The Red Raiders schedule features contests against 10 teams that made postseason tournaments a year ago.Syracuse: Colgate is Syracuses most familiar opponent. Fridays game marked the 169th time the two upstate New York schools have squared off. The series dates back to 1901-1902. Syracuse has now won 51 straight going back to 1962.ROLE PLAYER: Gillon gives the Orange a dimension the team lacked last year -- blazing speed.LETDOWN: Orange freshman Tyus Battle led the team with a 16.5 points-per-game average in the teams two tune-up games but against Colgate the standout from New Jersey could only manage six points on 1-of-7 shooting.SOPHOMORE SLUMP: Tyler Lydon, arguably Syracuses best player, was 0-8 from 3-point range in the teams two exhibition games. His slump continued Friday as he was just 1-6 from the field, including 0-3 from beyond the arc.UP NEXT:Colgate takes on in-state rival Cornell next Wednesday in Ithaca.Syracuse kicks off the Brooklyn Hoops Holiday Invitational against Holy Cross Tuesday at the Carrier Dome. The tournament concludes at Barclays Center in Brooklyn Thanksgiving weekend. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de