Schneeflocken

have been enough, but obviously it wasnt.Th

in Eure Homepages 09.04.2019 05:12
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Philadelphia Flyers forward Dale Weise was suspended for three games without pay by the NHL on Friday for an illegal check to Anaheim defenseman Korbinian Holzers head.The hit came in the second period of the Flyers 3-2 home loss Thursday night. Weise wasnt called for a penalty.The suspension will cost Weise $39,167. New Orleans Saints Jerseys .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Willie Roaf Jersey .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Customized/ .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. Sam Mills Jersey . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Morten Andersen Jersey . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. LOS ANGELES -- Justin Turner and the Dodgers arent thinking cruise control just yet.Rich Hill pitched six dominant innings in his first start with Los Angeles and Turner hit his 24th homer, lifting the Dodgers over the San Francisco Giants 1-0 on Wednesday night.Los Angeles has a three-game lead over the Giants atop the NL West after winning in back-to-back nights facing Madison Bumgarner and Johnny Cueto.Turner homered in the fourth for the first hit against Cueto. Turner has 20 homers since June 10.Its time to put our foot on the pedal and get some separation, Turner said.Hill (1-0) was on the disabled list with a blister on his left middle finger when the Dodgers acquired him from the Oakland Athletics on Aug. 1 along with outfielder Josh Reddick. He allowed five hits and struck out three while throwing 81 pitches in his first appearance since July 17.San Francisco has lost eight of 10. Cueto (14-4) allowed a run and four hits over six innings, and his lone mistake was the cutter he left over the plate to Turner.Its part of the game, Cueto said. You win 1-0, you lose 1-0. Theres nothing you can do. Its part of the game. You just have to keep on grinding and keep your head up.Kenley Jansen got his 37th save to complete the six-hitter. He reached 604 career strikeouts, tying Jim Brewer for most career strikeouts as a reliever in franchise history.Cueto had two wins in three previous starts against the Dodgers this season. Hes still looking for his second win in the second half of the season.With runners on the corners and two outs in the eighth, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts made a visit to the mound to talk with reliever Joe Blanton. He left Blanton in the game, and then Brandon Crawford flew out to the warning track in right to end the inning.Roberts threw his arms up in celebration. It was the second important decision he made in the game -- the first was taking Hill out after six shutout innings -- and both worked.I wanted to go out there and look in (Blantons) eyes and check on him and see how he felt, Robeerts said.dddddddddddd He took a lot of energy with those first four hitters, but as I went out there, I just knew he had to stay in the game. Its just the confidence I have in Joe Blanton.Said Crawford: I thought I might have had enough. It got in on me a little bit, so I didnt square it up quite as well as I would have wanted to. I was hoping it might have been enough, but obviously it wasnt.The 31-year-old Turner had 31 career home runs entering this season. He hit 16 in 2015, but before that, hed never hit more than seven in a season. Turner also singled Wednesday.The Giants Angel Pagan had his hitting streak end at 19 games. Los Angeles Adrian Gonzalez singled in the fourth to extend his hitting streak to 17 games.TRAINERS ROOMDodgers: Andre Ethier (broken right tibia) took batting practice and was with the team for the day. Hes looking to return in mid-September. ... Alex Wood (elbow impingement) threw on flat ground. ... Brandon McCarthy (right hip) threw a bullpen session. ... Chase Utley (left foot) came out of the game and was listed as day to day.RYU EYEING POSSIBLE RETURNHyun-Jin Ryu, who has been out the entire season after undergoing left shoulder surgery, is expected to begin a throwing program in a couple of days. The Dodgers have missed Ryu and Clayton Kershaw in the rotation.Hes about ready to pick up a baseball, Roberts said of Ryu. Obviously we dont know how much we can build him up, but its encouraging that Ryu wants to get back in in any capacity he can.UP NEXTDodgers: RHP Ross Stripling (3-4, 4.04 ERA) had his only appearance against the Giants come in his MLB debut earlier this season, a game in which he threw 7 1/3 hitless innings before being removed after 100 pitches.Giants: LHP Matt Moore (7-10, 4.18) is looking for his first win with San Francisco since coming over from the Tampa Bay Rays on Aug. 1. He is 0-3 with a 4.70 ERA in four starts for his new club. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de