Schneeflocken

But Im just pleased to be

in Neuvorstellungen 04.04.2019 07:49
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

BELEK, Turkey - Spains Miguel Angel Jimenez upstaged his younger rivals to take a one shot lead after shooting a 9-under 63 on the opening day of the Turkish Airlines Open on Thursday. Vapormax Ireland Cheap .Jimenez, 50 eagled his opening hole and then managed seven birdies in an 11-hole stretch starting on the fourth to fall one shot shy of equaling the Montgomerie Maxx Royal course record.Englands Ian Poulter, using a putter that helped him to a share of third place in last years British Open, also recorded an eagle and seven birdies but a bogey left him one shot off the lead.Three players — Australias Wade Ormsby, Englands Tyrrell Hatton and South Africas Brendon De Jonge — share third on 7 under.Eleven months ago, Jimenez broke his own record for oldest winner on the European Tour when successfully defending his Hong Kong Open title aged 49 years and 337 days.This week also marks the Malaga-born golfers 642nd European Tour event.To shoot nine-under par on this course in only first round, its a good start, he said. I was six under par after seven holes and playing very well, and you just try to enjoy yourself, and its the way to shoot very low, still exciting and I managed to do that. ... So this is a special round because Ive been struggling a little bit the last few months but when you shoot under par, you feel very good.Poulter was also delighted with his effort after struggling in recent weeks and coming close to falling outside the top 50 in the rankings.I decided to switch back to my old putter late last week that has a softer insert and it felt really good on these quick greens, he said. So the old putter is back in the bag. I also started to hit some good shots and I started to roll the putts in that I would expect to hole, and then it adds up to 8 under par.Ormsby, competing in Turkey for a first time in his career, ended his round with six birdies in succession and played his inward nine in 7 under par that included eight birdies and a bogey on the 12th.Ive had some hot runs the last few weeks including the Perth International where I had five birdies in a row and last week in the first when I played in India I had four in a row, said Ormsby. But Im just pleased to be here competing in an event of this stature.American John Daly, competing on an invitation, shot a 3 under 67 while Scotlands Colin Montgomerie, celebrating his 600th European Tour event, signed for a 4 over 76. Cheap Vapormax Wholesale . They probably ruined Tim Duncans hopes of a career change, though. Duncan wants to be a point guard, coach Gregg Popovich revealed Saturday, a wish that wont be granted. Wholesale Vapormax Ireland . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. http://www.cheapvapormaxireland.com/ .55 million euros (US$18.6 million) to Spanish tax authorities on Monday to cover any potential irregularities in its signing of Neymar, all the while maintaining its innocence of the fraud charges levied against it.FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Geno Smith has been inconsistent and promising at the same time for the New York Jets. Theyre hoping Smith is more often what they saw last Sunday, when he led the Jets to a 30-27 overtime victory over the New England Patriots. After an early interception was returned for a touchdown, Smith rebounded in a big way by bringing the Jets back from a 21-10 halftime deficit. He became the only quarterback since the 1970 NFL-AFL merger with four winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime in his first seven games. Cheap Vapormax Ireland. Smith is already becoming a clutch playmaker, but its his consistency that hes working on. Coach Rex Ryan says he sees Smith "making strides" and adds that the Jets offence has "become his system." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de