Schneeflocken

ooks 17 catches for 390 yards in the first two Big 12 gam

in So funktioniert das Forum 22.03.2019 05:00
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

With 10 games being played on Wednesday night, there are a multitude of options for your DFS basketball lineup. Who should you build around and who should you avoid? Our experts have you covered.Todays panel consists of Joe Kaiser, Jim McCormick and Kyle Soppe.Players to build aroundKyle Soppe -- Victor Oladipo, Oklahoma City ThunderSo you may have heard, but there is a guard in Oklahoma City having a season for the ages. Russell Westbrook is functioning at such a high level that he is going to break DFS pricing formulas pretty soon, but his high level of play has allowed Oladipo to flourish in a bit of an under the radar type of way. For roughly 55 percent of what you have to pay to acquire Westbrook, you can get his backcourt mate that has produced at least eight rebounds-plus-assists in seven of his last eight games and has proven capable of scoring in bunches (over 25 points three times over the last two weeks). Oladipos usage has been consistent this season and by playing in the game with the highest implied total, the Thunders shooting guard comes with a nice floor/ceiling combination this evening against the Wizards.Joe Kaiser -- Myles Turner, Indiana PacersTurner is affordably priced in an ideal matchup against a Portland team that ranks last in defensive efficiency and gives up more DFS points to power forwards than any other team in the NBA. Expect this to be one of the highest scoring games of the night and for the Pacers second-year big man to go off.Jim McCormick -- DeMarcus Cousins, Sacramento KingsBoogie is on one of his awesome big-game benders weve come to covet as daily fantasy players, as hes averaged 33 points, 12.7 boards, 26.5 shots and 60.75 fantasy points (on DraftKings scoring model) over his past six games. The Kings are afforded a healthy team point total hovering around 105 points, per the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook, while the 76ers have the seventh-worst defensive rating in the league. As a pivot from Russ Westbrooks demanding price point, Cousins is in a strong spot to return and exceed value in South Philly tonight.Players to fadeKyle Soppe -- Harrison Barnes, Dallas MavericksGo outside on a cold day and stick your tounge to a poll. Not fun. Rostering a star player in a game featuring two of the four slowest paced offenses with the Spurs licking their wounds from an awful home loss. Also not fun. Now, Ive done one of those two things before and I have no interest in doing the other tonight. Ill let you decide what I have/havent done, but I will say that while Barnes has been a consistent source of scoring, his contribution in other categories has been sporadic. Last week, for example, he had consecutive games without a single free throw attempt. Early this month, he had a four-game stretch with a grand total of three assists. Or how about the fact that he has had a steal and a block in just one game this season? Dont pay for Barnes name and instead save some money at the small forward position (Kent Bazemore anyone?).Jim McCormick -- Wilson Chandler, Denver NuggetsChandler has been great for much of the season, but I dont love his setup against a down-pace team like the Heat, as Miami has the sixth-slowest pace in the league. The Heat have also proven capable of defending the wing, ceding the third-fewest fantasy points to small forwards on DraftKings scoring model. If we use his recent sluggish matchups with the similarly slow Jazz as precedent, it makes sense to look elsewhere at small forward in cash competitions.Joe Kaiser -- Julius Randle, Los Angeles LakersRandle played only 22 minutes in his return to the court against New Orleans on Tuesday after missing a week due to a hip pointer injury. With tonights game against Chicago being the second of a back-to-back, theres a good chance his minutes will be limited again and that will make it very difficult for him to reach his salary value since hes priced in the mid $6,000s on both DraftKings and FanDuel. Under Armour Cheap Uk . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Under Armour Outlet Uk .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. http://www.underarmourukoutlet.com/ . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Wholesale Under Armour Uk . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Under Armour Factory Outlet Uk . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. DALLAS -- Baker Mayfield rolled left, set his feet and threw deep. Dede Westbrook was already behind the Texas defenders with his track-type speed when he caught another long touchdown pass for No. 20 Oklahoma.With Sterling Shepard now an NFL rookie, and Westbrook finally recovered from a lingering pulled leg muscle that bothered him throughout preseason practice and early in the season, Mayfield has a new go-to deep threat. The Sooners quarterback has hooked up with Westbrook for five touchdowns of at least 40 yards in the first two Big 12 games.That just goes to show, when hes healthy, nobody can beat this speed, Mayfield said after the Sooners 45-40 victory over Texas on Saturday. Thats the thing that Ive always loved to exploit, the fact that he can outrun people.The 71-yarder in the first half of the Red River rivalry Saturday was the longest touchdown pass ever by Oklahoma in 111 games against Texas. Westbrook caught all 10 passes thrown his way, including scoring plays of 42 and 47 yards, for 232 yards -- a Sooners record for any game.It means a lot to me. Coming from a small town, its really not possible for many of us to make it out, said Westbrook, a senior from Cameron, Texas, a town of about 5,400 people just more than a two-hour drive south of the State Fair of Texas, where the Red River matchup is played each year.After an open date that gave some extra time to heal, Westbrook had seven catches for 158 yards in the Big 12 opener at TCU on Oct. 1. He had TD catches of 67 and 40 yards in that game.Westbrooks 17 catches for 390 yards in the first two Big 12 games shattered the school record for thhe most receiving yards in consecutive games (Ryan Broyles had 339 yards in a two-game stretch five years ago).dddddddddddd That was after 17 catches for 134 yards without a score in the Sooners three non-conference games in September.Its been good the last two weeks to get him healthy, offensive coordinator Lincoln Riley said. Hes a big part of what were doing.While two non-conference losses ended any realistic chance of a second consecutive College Football Playoff appearance for the Sooners, theyre off to a good start in pursuit of their 10th Big 12 title. They host Kansas State on Saturday.Shepard had 86 catches for 1,288 yards and 11 touchdowns as a senior last season before being a second-round draft pick by the New York Giants. That left Westbrook the top returning receiver with 46 catches for 743 yards.Westbrook got to Oklahoma as a transfer from Blinn College in Texas, where as a sophomore he led all junior college players with 1,487 yards and 13 touchdowns while playing only eight games. His 76 catches ranked second.That was after a freak injury in high school when he got hurt while playing defense, and ended up tangled with a receiver.As he came down, he put his knee up to break his fall, and I kind of landed on top of him. Me being on top of him, his knee kind of went up into my stomach and he ruptured my small intestines, Westbrook said. The doctor told me there was a huge possibility that I wouldnt play football again, but I overcame those thoughts and here I am now. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de