Schneeflocken

kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. [url

in So funktioniert das Forum 22.03.2019 05:00
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

ALAMEDA, Calif. -- First-round draft pick Karl Josephs debut on defense is coming three weeks later than he had hoped and maybe a few weeks earlier than the Raiders planned.With Oaklands pass defense still stinging after back-to-back thumpings by Drew Brees and Matt Ryan, coach Jack Del Rio is open to seeing what Joseph can do.Im excited to see him play, Del Rio said Friday. I know hes excited to get a chance to play. We plan on playing him. Hes had a really good week of practice. I feel like weve had a good solid week of preparation and were excited to go play.Joseph has not played at all on defense this season. His 16 plays of experience have come on special teams, a notable change from the preseason and in training camp when the 14th-overall pick in this years draft lined up with the starters.Keith McGill, a converted cornerback who was buried on the depth chart, was the surprising starter in Oaklands season-opening win over New Orleans and against last week in the home loss to Atlanta.Although Del Rio declined to say who would start against the Titans, Joseph and McGill split reps at practice this week in anticipation of both playing.My mindset is just to stay ready, Joseph said this week. Im just going to stay ready so whenever I make my opportunity, Im going to make the best of it. Im hungry. I want to be out there. It hurt me to not be out there.Del Rio, who earlier this week sounded regretful for not having played Joseph on defense against the Falcons, said the first-round pick benefited from being on the sidelines through the first two games.(It) gave him a chance to see from that perspective and grow as a young player, maybe catch up on some of the time that we didnt have during the offseason when he wasnt able to go as much, Del Rio said. What Im most impressed with is his attitude has been great. He works hard. Hes conscientious. Hes got some explosive abilities as a football player. I feel good about the way hes preparing.The Raiders head into Sundays game against the Titans with the top-ranked offense. Oakland is also third in scoring, fourth in red zone efficiency and third in rushing.Yet much of that has gotten overlooked because of the problems the team has had defensively , something Del Rio hopes to change by shaking up the defense.The Raiders are also expected to start sixth-round draft pick Cory James at middle linebacker in place of Ben Heeney.Game notes Backup offensive lineman Austin Howard (ankle) remained out of practice and will not play in Tennessee. Backup right tackle Matt McCants (knee) is also out. . Cornerback David Amerson (concussion), center Rodney Hudson (knee), right guard Gabe Jackson (knee), kick returner Taiwan Jones (knee), defensive tackle Darius Latham (concussion) and defensive lineman Jihad Ward (hip) are all probable.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Authentic Puma Shoes . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. Puma Shoes Uk Sale . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. http://www.cheappumauk.com/ . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Wholesale Puma Shoes Free Shipping .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Puma Shoes Uk .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. NEW YORK -- Dan Girardi scored 1:55 into the third period and the New York Rangers beat the Arizona Coyotes 3-2 on Sunday night.Josh Jooris and J.T. Miller also scored for New York, which has won consecutive games to improve to 4-2-0. Henrik Lundqvist made 27 stops.Radim Vrbata had both of Arizonas goals, and Louis Domingue made 23 saves. The Coyotes have lost their first four games on a six-game trip since beating Phhiladelphia in overtime at home to start the season.ddddddddddddGirardi put the Rangers ahead with a slap shot from the right point. The veteran was paired with rookie Brady Skjei in his first game after missing New Yorks previous three with a strained groin, and Skjei assisted on the goal. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de