Schneeflocken

Rios polluted waters.In London four years ago, Austral

in Neuvorstellungen 09.03.2019 04:12
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

STANFORD, Calif. -- Stanford coach David Shaw said running back Christian McCaffrey is feeling better and is hopeful that the 2015 Heisman Trophy finalist will be back in the lineup against Colorado on Saturday.McCaffrey has been sidelined since suffering an undisclosed injury in the first half against Washington State on Oct. 8. He did not play in last weeks win against Notre Dame and the Cardinal (4-2, 2-2 Pac-12) are continuing to take a cautious approach with him.Shaw told reporters that McCaffrey was scheduled to do some on-field work Tuesday. He could be cleared to join practice on Wednesday.Well get him on the field to do some things today but probably wont get him a chance to practice, if he can practice, until maybe a little bit tomorrow if he feels good today, Shaw said. If not, then well do like last week and see if he can go on Friday.McCaffrey leads Stanford with 520 rushing yards and three touchdowns this year in a follow-up to his fantastic sophomore season when he set an FBS record with 3,496 all-purpose yards, including a school-record 2,019 yards on the ground.Sophomore Bryce Love filled in for McCaffrey against Notre Dame and ran well, finishing with a career-best 129 yards and one touchdown on 23 carries. Love, who missed Stanfords first game of the season with a foot injury, will get the nod again if McCaffrey is unable to play against Colorado (5-2, 3-1).Love was originally charged with fumbling near the goal line in the fourth quarter during the win over the Irish but was credited with a 7-yard touchdown following a scoring change. Love also scored on the ensuing two-point conversion in a game the Cardinal won 17-10.Fullback Chris Harrell said hes comfortable with whoever runs the ball for Stanford.Its different but I have total confidence in Bryce, Harrell said. I play with him every day and I see how hard he works, I see how hard he runs. For a guy his size hes one of the grittiest runners Ive seen in a long time. I like blocking for him just as much as I like blocking for Christian.In addition to McCaffrey being questionable, fullback Daniel Marx has been ruled out because of an injury. Right tackle David Bright is also questionable and Shaw said that Casey Tucker will start if Bright is unable to play.Stanford is trying to get its season back on track following a pair of lopsided losses to Washington and Washington State followed by the closer-than-expected win over Notre Dame. Kd Shoes Mens Sale . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Kd Shoes Clearance . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.cheapkdshoes.net/ . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Kevin Durant Shoes Clearance . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Kd Shoes For Sale .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Australias Olympic sailors have continued to fly the flag for the nation with two teams, Mat Belcher and Will Ryan in the mens 470, and Nathan Outteridge and Iain Jensen in the 49er class, collecting silver medals on Day 13.With these two results seven of 11 Australian sailors will leave Rio with medals in their kitbag - a strike rate of about 64 per cent.We only had 11 athletes here and seven of us medalled, sailor Mat Belcher said after collecting the silver medal.We had 13 athletes [sailors] in London. And eight of us medalled.Belcher hailed his silver medal with Ryan as a triumph of Australian spirit.We overcame adversity but we passed those tests, Belcher said.And we fought in good Aussie spirit. We didnt give up. We fought all the way to the end to gain those extra metres and it was enough to get the silver.One test came in the 470 medal race when Ryan fell into the polluted waters at Marina da Gloria.I just slipped and fell straight in, said Ryan, a silver medallist at his first Olympics.Obviously Matty pulled me back out of the water one-handed really quickly and got me back in the boat and back into it.Belcher joked his instinctive action had ulterior motives.I was worried about the water quality, he said.Australian sailors claimed one gold and three silvers in Rios polluted waters.In London four years ago, Australian sailors won three gold and one silver.But Belcher isnt about to crow about sailing being the number one Australiaan sport at the Olympics.dddddddddddd I dont know where we are with the sports, he said.But it makes me proud, really proud, to be part of this team.Belchers silver medal follows gold in the 470 at the London Games four years ago.Its a fantastic achievement for us, Belcher said.Its disappointing we didnt win - we came here to win. But to come away with silver is a great achievement.Outteridge and Jensens 49er silver medal follows their gold medal in the same event at Londons Games.I think there was always that moment in our heads where it could slip out of our control, Outteridge said.And to be honest, on that course, nothing is in your control.But probably 30 seconds out of the start when we were ahead of the two guys we needed to beat relaxed the nerves a bit, and then it was going about three tricky laps of that course.Belcher hailed rigorous selection processes for the success of the team, saying sailors were not selected, regardless of whether they had reached qualifying standards, if team management did not believe they could medal or at the very least finish in the top 10.He also noted that sailing bosses first visited Rio before the London Games to suss out the course and conditions.Its our 10th time to Rio, Belcher said.We have really invested a lot of time to get an understanding of these conditions. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de