Schneeflocken

believe that its going to stay at 24 until Christmas, Br

in Neuvorstellungen 09.03.2019 04:11
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Derek Holland allowed one run over six innings in his second start off the disabled list, new left fielder Carlos Gomez made two highlight-reel catches and the AL-best Texas Rangers beat the Cleveland Indians 2-1 on Sunday.The Rangers took three of four in the series between division leaders, the first time since 1999 both teams were in first place when playing each other after the All-Star break.Ian Desmond and Jonathan Lucroy each had an RBI single for Texas, which has an 8 1/2-game lead in the AL West with five weeks left in the season. Gaylord Perry Jersey . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Joe Panik Jersey . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-mark-melancon-jersey . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Evan Longoria Jersey . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Brandon Belt Jersey . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. PHILADELPHIA -- Philadelphia 76ers coach Brett Brown has pulled back the curtain on the process, so to speak, that his team will follow in extending rookie center Joel Embiids minutes restriction.The No. 3 pick out of Kansas in 2014, Embiid missed the entirety of both the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons because of a broken navicular in his right foot -- a bone that he broke two times.Because of the 7-foot, 250-pound centers injury history, Philadelphia came into this season with a mandate from its medical staff to hold Embiids minute count to 24 or below in any given game.Brown said that plan will stay in place for at least the next six weeks.As I understand it, they will not escalate until Christmas and then it will only be judged, Brown said Saturday before the Sixers lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers 102-101. It may stay the same then, too.In the meantime, Brown said the Sixers will keep a short leash on Embiid, especially in back-to-back situations.There is always a judgment, a decision in relation to back-to-backs, but as a sort of a cut-off minute restriction, I believe that its going to stay at 24 until Christmas, Brown said. And then well judge that second third [of the season] after that first third ends. Well judge that second third accordingly.Come Christmas, the 76ers will have played 30 games.It sucks. I can only play 20 minutes, Embiid toldd reporters following his NBA debut.dddddddddddd I felt like I could play more, but you have to trust the process, you have to trust those guys.Despite his limited playing time, Embiid came into Saturday leading all rookies in scoring with a 17.3-point average.With the Sixers in a tight game down the stretch with Cleveland, Embiid actually broke through his minute cap ever so slightly, finishing with 22 points, six rebounds, four blocks, two assists and a steal in 25 minutes.Sixers big man Jahlil Okafor also is on a 24-minute restriction as he recovers from a small meniscus tear in his right knee that he suffered last season.Brown said that conditioning remains an issue for both Embiid and Okafor.As I watched him and we judge their fitness, I think at times going beyond 4- to 5-minute segments is not good for them, Brown said. I feel like fatigue sets in, and given the amount of time that theyve been able to play, practice, et cetera.However, Brown was certainly appreciative of the chance to play his young big men in a limited fashion rather than see them sitting the night out completely to rest.Thats more generous from our medical staff, and Im thrilled to spend [the minute allotment], Brown said. Im happy to spend it. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de