Schneeflocken

football playoff is something

in Neuvorstellungen 08.03.2019 02:13
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork. Nike Roshe Discount .com) - Russell Westbrook supplied 34 points with six assists and six rebounds in the Oklahoma City Thunders 111-92 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday. Kevin Durant and Steven Adams each scored 16 points, with Adams adding 11 rebounds in the win. Anthony Morrow and Serge Ibaka netted 14 and 13, respectively. Oklahoma City has won five straight and seven of its last eight, improving to 5-1 since Durant returned to the lineup from foot surgery. I think we did a good job coming in with a good mindset, coming off a back- to-back, Westbrook said. Tough game. We came into another teams homecourt and took care of business. The Thunder grabbed a 103-94 home win over the LeBron James-less Cavaliers on Thursday, halting Clevelands eight-game winning streak in the process. Andrew Wiggins, coming off his first career double-double in Wednesdays win over Portland, deposited 18 points with five rebounds. Shabazz Muhammad also scored 18 points for the Timberwolves and Thaddeus Young added 16 points with five boards. It seemed like we felt good about ourselves against Portland, said Minnesota coach Flip Saunders. We didnt have that edge and they mauled us. Westbrook led a very efficient Thunder offense in the first quarter. His 10 points led a 59-percent shooting effort over the opening 12 minutes for Oklahoma City. Ibakas 3-pointer just before the midway point made it 20-7, then Morrows triple made it a 22-point margin before the Timberwolves closed the frame with four straight points to cut the deficit to 39-21. Muhammad scored four points during an 8-0 burst early in the second to trim the deficit to 13, but the Thunder managed to extend their lead to 70-49 at the half. Minnesota, which lost for the seventh time in eight tries, cut the deficit to 93-77 after three quarters, and Corey Brewers layup at the eight-minute mark of the fourth made it an 11-point deficit. Durant answered with a 3-pointer and the Timberwolves went cold from there. Youngs jumper ended a 2:39 scoreless string for the hosts before Oklahoma City netted six straight to push the advantage to 104-86 with over three minutes left. Game Notes Minnesota guard Mo Williams missed his third straight game with back spasms, while Kevin Martin (wrist), Ricky Rubio (ankle) and Nikola Pekovic (ankle/wrist) also missed the contest for the Wolves ... OKC is 18-3 in its last 21 against Minnesota ... The Thunder held a 54-44 edge in the paint and also outrebounded their opponent 47-31. Nike Roshe China Wholesale .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships. Nike Roshe Outlet Online . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. http://www.cheapnikeroshe.net/ . TSN 1290s coverage begins with Hustler & Lawless at 3pm. Rick Ralph hosts the Official Jets Pre-game Show at 5pm.WASHINGTON - President Obama told congressional leaders that having a college football playoff is something everyone can agree upon.Obama congratulated Ohio State Tuesday for winning the first College Football Playoff national championship game. The Buckeyes beat Oregon 42-20 on Monday night to wrap up the first playoff at the major college football level.To the speaker, I just want to point out I said there are going to be some things that we agree on, the president said, referring to John Boehner of Ohio.Having a college football playoff is clearrly something that we can agree on. Nike Roshe Sale Cheap. I called for it when I came into office. I think it turned out pretty well, particularly for Ohio. So I want to congratulate the Ohio State Buckeyes for their outstanding victory and commend Oregon as well for fielding a great team because their quarterback is from my original home state of Hawaii.Ducks Heisman Trophy winner Marcus Mariota went to high school in Honolulu.Obama called for a playoff to decide a champion at college footballs highest level when he took office back in 2008. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 6 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de