Schneeflocken

to building a case for No. 1, but not yet. Id go: (1) Michael Schumacher, (2) Ayrton Senna, (3) Juan Man

in Neuvorstellungen 06.03.2019 08:22
von corse178 | 1.906 Beiträge

Its been dubbed the worst season in Parramatta history by club icon Peter Sterling, but Eels veteran Isaac De Gois reckons it hasnt been that bad at all.In the past 24 hours alone, marquee signing Kieran Foran has been sensationally stripped of the club captaincy and renegade winger Semi Radradra is being investigated for alleged domestic assault.The two developments are just the latest in a horror year that lurches from one crisis to the next, not even including the NRL soon to guillotine their season over the clubs salary-cap breaches.But despite the likelihood of the Eels losing 12 points and killing off any hopes of a premiership, De Gois believes their current position in fourth spot is proof of the teams fighting spirit.It shows that the boys turn up and play for each other, which is what you need in an NRL team. Were doing that and well continue to do that throughout the year no matter what gets tossed up, he said.De Gois feels the playing group are no chance of folding under the ongoing pressure.I dont think there is a breaking point for us, he said.This wont be the last distraction, either. Therell be something else that pops up, something else you guys will figure out. Well just deal with it. Were footy players.I dont think its the worst year in history. Were still winning games - were still playing well. Our supporters are still turning up to games, so it hasnt been that bad at all, to be honest with you.Eels players stood up for Foran after the big-money recruit was believed to have been disciplined for not adhering to a strict rehabilitation of an injured shoulder that had ruled him out for the season.Prop Danny Wicks said the decision was between Foran and coach Brad Arthur.Foz wasnt captain anyway because hes not playing. Hes got a shoulder injury. I only got told this morning myself but its between him and BA, he said.De Gois also declined to comment on the matter.Its within the club. Theyre within theyre rights to do whatever they feel is necessary. Thats something you have to ask the coaching staff or the board or whoevers involved, he said. Wholesale Shoes Cheap Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Wholesale Shoes Cheap China . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. http://www.wholesaleshoescheap.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Wholesale Shoes China . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Cheap Shoes Wholesale . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Our experts weigh in on four of the biggest questions in auto racing as the Sprint Cup Series braces for Chase race No. 8 Sunday at Texas Motor Speedway:Turn 1: Would a seventh Jimmie Johnson title be more impressive than Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt reaching that mark?Ricky Craven, ESPN NASCAR analyst: I remember drivers like Cale Yarborough expressing how they felt Dale Earnhardts (then-tying) seventh title came under stiffer competition than Richard Pettys. I believe the same could be said for Johnson if he pulls it off in a few weeks. With a seventh, the greatest of all time debate heats up.Ryan McGee, ESPN.com:?I think what hes done is every bit as amazing as what they did, and I also think you can make a pretty strong argument that its been more difficult. Theres a parity level both in equipment and in talent that has existed during Johnsons career that didnt during Petty and Earnhardts reigns. Like The King, hes also managed to win titles in different versions of the points system. I know some claim the Chase (all versions of it) and rules like lucky dogs and wave-arounds have made it easier for Johnson, but I would argue the opposite. I think those rules also brought the field back to him a lot of times when he would have benefited from being able to check out.John Oreovicz, ESPN.com: It probably would be more impressive, given that Petty usually had only four to five quality cars to beat in his era and Earnhardt had maybe 10. There are more competitive car/driver combinations in the modern era, not to mention the way the Chase stacks everything that matters at the end of the season. Obviously you have to have seven to get to eight, but in the long run, No. 8 is the one that really matters.Bob Pockrass, ESPN.com: More impressive. The 10-race Chase format before the elimination rounds were added was the toughest championship format, because a driver had to run great through that entire 10-race stretch.Turn 2: Is Johnson the driver NASCAR needs in the Championship Round for interest and ratings?Craven:?It absolutely creates interest. The other seven drivers simply dont have the same brand recognition. That said, I also believe a championship against Jimmie might have a bit more meaning for drivers seeking a second title like Kyle Busch, Kevin Harvick or Matt Kenseth, so theres appeal in that. Jimmie definitely brings value to the championship race.McGee:?Yes. Its a little strange in that among hardcore NASCAR fans hes always seemed to generate as much animosity as he has cheers. But theres no question that his drive for a seventh Cup will attract national media attention that none of the other drivers can. Its like Jeff Gordons final race (at the time) one year ago. There were media outlets at Homestead that wouldnt normally be therre, especially on a huge NFL/college football weekend.dddddddddddd I can tell you firsthand that well be doing a ton of stuff there for SportsCenter. Im not sure wed be planning as much as we are if not for his shot at history.Oreovicz: I think so. With Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart about to depart the scene, Johnson will remain the sports only true superstar in terms of championships and chasing records. As talented and polarizing as Kyle Busch and Kevin Harvick may be, they dont move the needle like JJ does. Hes the gold standard until any of the upcoming 20-somethings start to make their mark.Pockrass:?Yes and no. NASCAR needed someone other than the four Toyota drivers to advance to the championship round. But Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano and Kurt Busch would have filled that role as well. Johnson does add a little interest going for a seventh title, probably with just as many or more people rooting against him than for him.Turn 3: Lewis Hamilton is now tied for second all time in Formula One wins. Where do you rank him on your all-time F1 drivers list?Craven: In order: Phil Hill, Michael Schumacher, Ayrton Senna, Alan Prost, Lewis Hamilton.McGee: Hes on his way to building a case for No. 1, but not yet. Id go: (1) Michael Schumacher, (2) Ayrton Senna, (3) Juan Manuel Fangio, (4) Jim Clark, and have Hamilton racing Jackie Stewart and Alain Prost for fifth.Oreovicz: In the top 10, but certainly not among the true greats like Michael Schumacher, Juan Manuel Fangio, Jim Clark, Alain Prost and Ayrton Senna. Fifty-one wins for Hamilton in the modern era equates to about half that number in the past, putting him on a level with Jackie Stewart and Niki Lauda.Pockrass:?Probably fifth behind Michael Schumacher, Ayrton Senna, Alain Prost and Juan Manuel Fangio. Jackie Stewart and Jim Clark probably would make an argument to be in the top five ahead of Hamilton as well.Turn 4: Kevin Harvick likely needs another clutch performance to advance in the Chase. Does he have it in him?Craven:?He absolutely does, and his greatest advantage is having done it before. Harvick and crew chief Rodney Childers have fallen in this hole before, so they also know where the ladder is hidden.McGee: Yes. Phoenix sitting there as the final cutoff race feels custom-made for The Closer.Oreovicz: A lot of people already have a Phoenix win gift-wrapped and placed under a Homestead palm tree for Harvick, and it would be a great story if it happens. But sooner or later, that streak is going to end.Pockrass:?Yes. Phoenix, where he has won six of the past eight races, provides that opportunity. But he plays with fire every time he gets in that position. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de