Schneeflocken

Surely the family and friends

in Neuvorstellungen 14.02.2019 06:41
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

TORONTO - Maple Leafs forward Phil Kessel often appears shy, quiet, reserved — at times almost uncomfortable when talking in a media scrum. Air Force 1 Clearance Sale .He admits his answers arent that great. Hes not sure why reporters want to speak to him every day. And he certainly didnt appear to be in the mood for comment after Toronto was shelled by the lowly Buffalo Sabres on Saturday night.However, there was no avoiding the phalanx of cameramen and scribes parked near his dressing room stall at Air Canada Centre after Mondays practice. The issue of his availability was the topic du jour after a beat reporter sent out a tweet Saturday saying that Kessel declined to talk after the 6-2 loss and angrily stormed off.As he approached the large scrum Monday, Kessel joked about what the line of questioning might be. He then put on a blue hat, smiled and took questions for about five minutes.You know I dont speak all the time, he said. You guys know that. Obviously you dont want to lose like that to anyone in this league. Weve lost two in a row. It was a tough game.Jonas Siegel, a Leafs beat reporter for TSN Radio and TSN.ca, sent out a second tweet from his verified account describing his interaction with the Toronto forward.Kessels exact reaction when asked for comment: Get away from me, Siegel tweeted.Kessel told reporters Monday that he doesnt think there is a need for daily comment.I think Ive talked a decent amount, he said. Ill come out sometimes to talk, but sometimes I dont. But I dont have too much to say about losses like that.NHL players are generally expected to make themselves available for media interviews and requests are usually accommodated. Head coach Randy Carlyle made it clear what the teams expectations are on the issue.Its the players responsibility and its our organizations responsibility to make sure everybody is available to the media, Carlyle said. Its spelled out in training camp, its spelled out on a day-to-day basis that when youre called upon, youre to be made available, simple as that. Thats what we support.Leafs forward Nazem Kadri said Kessel is quite talkative on the ice and is much different when engaging with teammates.Hes pretty laid back and easy going, Kadri said. Hes an easy guy to talk to, a really nice guy. When hes put on the spot, I think he just shies away a little bit. I think hes starting to get the hang of it.He likes guys he can trust and when he doesnt feel like he can trust anybody, he gets a little bit shy and a little bit timid in that regard. Its really nothing personal.The media can be more demanding in Toronto than some other cities given that its a large, hockey-mad market with four daily newspapers and two all-sports radio stations. Big-name players are often asked for comment even though they sometimes weigh in with stock answers or cliches.Kessel, whos off to a great start with 22 points in 18 games, said he doesnt read the media reports, but added he loves the team, fans, organization and the city.I dont say a whole lot, he said. But I try to leave it on the ice.———Follow @GregoryStrongCP on Twitter. Wholesale Air Force 1 From China . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana. Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . Durant had 33 points, 12 rebounds and six assists, hit the tying 3-pointer late in regulation and made the go-ahead foul shots in overtime to lift the Thunder past the Wizards 106-105. John Wall missed a driving layup attempt at the buzzer for Washington, which was seeking its third straight win. http://www.airforce1clearance.com/ . The 31-year-old Russian dominated the No. 3-ranked Ferrer throughout, breaking the defending champion and local favourite four times on the indoor hard court.Whats behind Erik Hurtados sudden and dramatic turnaround? Why is he all of a sudden scoring highlight reel goals and game winners? According to Whitecaps Coach Carl Robinson there is no difference. Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. Last year, you could almost see the Santa Clara grad thinking while he played. "Should I go here?" "Whos my man?" "Do I shoot or do I cross?" The amount of times a promising attack would fizzle out at his feet was frustrating for not just the fans, but his former manager as well. When your coach loses faith, its tough to believe in yourself. So the mantra this year for Hurtado and many of the other young studs in the Whitecaps stable is stop thinking. Just go play. For the most part, its working. Hurtado has been employed as both a lone striker, and a right sided weapon. Hes looked equally dangerous in both roles. One can only imagine what might happen when his freedom of thought becomes routine and instinctual. Compare the Real Salt Lake game a month ago, when in the late stages, last years fifth overall pick burst down the right flank and instead of unleashing one of his palm stinging drives, he squared it up for a team-mate, with coach Robinson pleading for a shot. Fromm virtually the same spot in last Saturdays game against Seattle Sounders Hurtado blasted home off the cross bar, and the Whitecaps were back on level terms only minutes after cruelly falling behind. Air Force 1 Cheap Wholesale. . There was no thought. There was no passing of responsibility. It was the same explosive drive the 23-year-old has unleashed hundreds of times in training, and throughout his formative years. The ball doesnt seem to run away from "E-Money" anymore either. His touch is tidier, the runs are becoming less predictable, and the end product is inherently powerful. Youd be hard pressed to find a similarly statured player with the kinds of tools Hurtado possesses. Hes been told more than once that a running back in the other type of football might have suited his skill set more. Thankfully his dad wasnt having it. Now the one time Beaverton Oregon boy gets to return to the state of his youth, as a bona fide starter, and a legitimate threat. Surely the family and friends in attendance will motivate him further, rather than distract. Carl Robinson could also have the luxury of Darren Mattocks at his disposal for the June 1st tilt at Providence Park. Mattocks will be racking up the air miles on Jamaican duty, but will still be available to face his old Akron Zips coach Caleb Porter, and best pal Darlington Nagbe. Might we see Hurtado, Mattocks and Manneh all on the park at once as some supporters had fantasized already last pre-season? Hopefully the manager can keep them all from thinking about it too much. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de