Schneeflocken

thanks to Ben Watsons first-half strike

in So funktioniert das Forum 13.02.2019 03:09
von Dogcat250 | 1.181 Beiträge

Heurelho Gomes chose to highlight his teams performance rather than his own after his double penalty save all-but secured Watfords status in the Premier League. The Hornets claimed a vital 1-0 victory, thanks to Ben Watsons first-half strike, to move beyond the 40-point mark in the league.The result, however, owed much to Gomes contribution as he single-handedly thwarted two Saido Berahino penalties in the second half. Gomes became the first goalkeeper in Premier League history to save two penalties in two separate games, having denied Sunderland striker Darren Bent twice from the spot while playing for Tottenham in 2010.It was a great feeling, we needed this, Gomes told Sky Sports. It was a huge win, we knew before that Sunderland were winning. Watfords Heurelho Gomes is congratulated by team-mates after saving a second Saido Berahino penalty Asked to describe his saves, Gomes added: I needed to wait for the ball, the first one I moved to my left to give him possibility to kick to my right.The second one I just waited for him to decide and I pushed as hard as I could and I saved it. Now we need to keep going. We need to be prepared to go back to work and work hard as I always tried to do.The victory moved Quique Sanchez Flores side above West Brom in the Premier League and virtually ensured top-flight football for another season at Vicarage Road. Tony Pulis says he cant believe West Brom lost 1-0 at home to Watford It means this current Watford side are on course to become the first to avoid relegation to the Championship the season following promotion.And Gomes was quick to highlight the collective effort from everyone associated with Watford after a successful season.The boys deserve everything too, they work so hard and this is a very difficult place to come, he said. We knew that before the game we had to be very strong to defend our advantage. Watfords Ben Watson celebrates scoring the opening goal against West Brom The boys, the club and the fans deserve credit (for reaching the 40-point mark). The fans push us all the way from last season until now.This club has a massive possibility to grow in the Premier League and stay up, its not mathematically yet but we have a huge possibility to stay up and build a stronger squad for next season.Our focus is always on our game and its been like that from the beginning of the season. We have never been in a dangerous situation and we deserve the place we have now. Also See: Gomes heroics thwart Albion Watford video Watford fixtures Watford stats Nike Zoom Outlet Italia .com) - The New York Rangers hope to punch their ticket to the second round when they visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a Game 6 battle at Wells Fargo Center. Nike Zoom Italia . -- The Los Angeles Clippers chose not to speak publicly about owner Donald Sterling before they faced the Golden State Warriors for Game 4 of their first-round series Sunday. http://www.nikezoomscontate.it/.com) - Oregon wasnt going to let Arizona ruin its national title dreams for a second straight season. Nike Zoom Saldi . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night. Nike Zoom Offerta . Inter Milan ended its five-match winless streak in all competitions by beating 10-man Bologna 3-1 on new manager Claudio Ranieris debut, while injury-plagued AC Milan edged Cesena 1-0 with an early goal from Clarence Seedorf.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Vancouver Canucks brought stability back to their goaltending position with the offseason signing of Ryan Miller. The Minnesota Wild hope they have done the same with their in-season acquisition. The Wild seek a third straight win on Sunday afternoon when they visit the Canucks. Minnesota is seven points back of a wild card spot, but won for the fourth time in six games with Thursdays 1-0 blanking of the Calgary Flames. Devan Dubnyk made 30 saves for his third shutout of the season and 11th of his career. Two of those shutouts have come since he was acquired from the Arizona Coyotes on Jan. 14 in exchange for a 2015 third-round pick. Dubnyk is 4-1-0 with the Wild, posting a 1.66 goals against average and .931 save percentage. Zach Parise picked up Minnesotas lone goal, his sixth in as many games, and Thomas Vanek recorded his 300th career assist on the goal. I think we owe a lot to Dubnyk tonight. He bailed us out on a lot of different breakdowns we had. He was really good, Parise said. Minnesota is concluding a four-game road trip today and Dubnyk is the likely starter. He is 6-6-3 lifetime versus the Canucks with a 2.51 GAA, .924 save percentage and three shutouts in 17 games (14 starts). Vancouver is in the thick of the playoff race as it is tied for third in the Pacific Division with the Calgary Flames, three points behind the second-place San Jose Sharks.dddddddddddd The Canucks bested Millers former Buffalo Sabres club 5-2 on Friday, with the netminder coming up with 20 saves as Vancouver snapped a two-game slide with its fourth victory in six contests. It was Millers first game versus the Sabres since they dealt him to the St. Louis Blues last season. He signed with the Canucks as a free agent this past offseason. Vancouver had been shut out in each of its two previous home games, but found itself tied 1-1 after the first period before going ahead for good on second- period power-play goals by Yannick Weber and Nick Bonino. It seemed once we got those (goals), then we started to play better, said Vancouver coach Willie Desjardins. Bo Horvat, Radim Vrbata and Chris Higgins also scored in the win, which came in the second contest of a six-game homestand. Miller is 4-3-0 lifetime versus the Wild with a 2.46 GAA and .908 save percentage. The Canucks have lost four of their past five against the Wild, including two straight in Vancouver following an 11-game series home win streak. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 4 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de