Schneeflocken

assists for the Wild

in Neuvorstellungen 30.01.2019 06:52
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

St. Wholesale Air Jordan 5 Retro . Paul, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Jason Pominville scored the deciding goal of the shootout to lead the Minnesota Wild past the San Jose Sharks, 4-3, on Thursday. After Logan Couture beat Darcy Kuemper with a shot through the legs, Mikko Koivu answered back by moving the puck to his backhand and roofing a shot over Antti Niemi. Even at one goal apiece after two rounds, Pominville went in slow and wristed a shot past Niemis glove and Kuemper stoned Patrick Marleau for the win. Kyle Brodziak scored two late third-period goals to force extra time, Koivu also lit the lamp and Thomas Vanek had two assists for the Wild, who had Kuemper make 25 saves. We were getting pucks to the net but werent get many high-quality chances, said Brodziak. Fortunately we were able to break them down there in the third and got a few in. Mirco Mueller, Joe Thornton and Tommy Wingels all scored for San Jose, which was coming off a 3-2 shootout win over Colorado on Tuesday. We wanted the extra point and its disappointing when you give that up, said Thornton. I thought that we played a pretty good game tonight, though. Niemi turned aside 43 shots in defeat. After Jason Zuckers shot clanged off the post 23 seconds into the third, Joe Pavelski intercepted Nate Prossers pass and entered the offensive zone before feeding Joe Thornton, who made it a 3-1 game with a wrist shot just over a minute later. Brodziak re-directed Vaneks pass from up high over a sprawled Niemi to pull the Wild within a goal 5:13 into the final stanza. The pair combined for another goal midway through the frame. Vanek raced through the neutral zone up the left side and sent a cross-ice pass to Brodziak, who tipped the puck under the arm of Niemi for a tied game. Marleau corraled a rebound, but his backhander was robbed by the quick glove of Kuemper nearly two minutes into the extra session. Brent Burns had a potential game-winning score waved off with 1:10 to go after he made contact with Kuemper. Jason Demers appeared to wrist a shot over the glove of Kuemper 6:19 into the game, but the goal was waved off after Couture was ruled to have made incidental contact with the netminder. Mueller then scored his first career goal after his shot from the left corner deflected off Zach Parise and through the legs of Kuemper with 3:54 remaining in the opening stanza. Wingels added to San Joses lead with a snap shot under the arm of Kuemper 4:20 into the second on the power play. The Wild got on the board 8:40 into the second. Koivu crashed the net and tipped in Zuckers pass from down low for a 2-1 score. Game Notes The Wild have outshot their opponents in every game this season, totaling a 320-209 advantage through nine games ... Minnesota won 20-of-25 faceoffs in the first period ... Sharks forward Barclay Goodrow played in his first NHL game ... Burns assisted on Wingels goal and has registered a point in 11 of San Joses 12 games this season. Red Air Jordan 5 Retro . With the final four being arguably the four best – and most complete – teams from the regular season, picking a winner is not as easy as it sounds. Discount Air Jordan 5 Retro . It is unclear how long Kallstrom, who was brought in to alleviate the teams midfield problems, will be sidelined. Arsenals communications director, Mark Gonnella, says the club decided to proceed with Kallstroms signing despite the injury. http://www.cheapairjordan5retro.com/ . Iwakuma pitched seven strong innings to stay unbeaten in road games since last July, leading the Seattle Mariners to a 5-2 win over the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night.SACRAMENTO - Regardless of how the rest of the campaign shakes out, when its all said and done December 8 will be a date that jumps out as a turning point, not only for the Raptors but for Rudy Gay himself. Its been two seasons in one for both parties and neither will look back on the first 18 games fondly. "I think I took the fall for a lot of things," said Gay, reflecting on his short time in Toronto ahead of Wednesdays game against his former club. "But its happened before and itll happen again." Rightly or wrongly, Gay has and will continue to shoulder most of the blame for Torontos 6-12 start, the same way his exodus will be credited for the teams remarkable turnaround. Theres no avoiding it. In Toronto, Gay was the offence, more or less. He was taking more shots than ever before, shooting the lowest percentages of his career and as a result the team was losing. The numbers are pretty conclusive, the Raptors are a better team without him on the roster. However, Gay has also taken off since the trade to Sacramento, which goes to show you that finding the right fit - although its easier said than done - can make a big difference. "I think here theres just more space [in the offence]," said Gay, who is averaging more points and taking fewer shots with the Kings. "Obviously with the kind of season Kyle (Lowry) is having and with DeMar (DeRozan) sometimes it would be a little cluttered out there, especially at the guard position. Here theres just more space for me to do what I do." Gay has shot 50 per cent or better in 17 of his 25 games with the Kings after doing so in one of 18 contests to begin the season in Toronto. Overall, hes hitting 53 per cent of his field goal attempts since the trade, having shot 39 per cent before it. "It just wasnt working up there for whatever reason," said Kings first-year head coach Mike Malone. "But when we made the acquisition we looked at Rudy as a complete player and his whole history, including his years in Memphis and you see how efficient and effective hes been for us." He credits most of that improvement to a system thats more conducive to his style of play, a system that revolves around dominant centre DeMarcus Cousins. Cousins is one of just three NBA players averaging over 20 points and 10 rebounds this season. The attention he attracts in the paint has created space for Gay to operate on the perimeter. "You look at Torontos roster and no disrespect to Jonas (Valanciunas) or Amir (Johnson) but they dont have a true low-post presence," Malone said. "When Rudy was in Memphis he had two [frontcourt] guys that he could play with in Marc (Gasol) and Zach (Randolph) and we just thought the idea of putting him on the perimeter with the inside presence of [Cousins] could really allow him to showcase his abilities. Womens Air Jordan 5 Retro. ." "So it is a fit and guys have to compliment each other and thats what putting together a roster is all about," he continued. "Up there, for whatever reason, DeMar and Rudy on the court maybe wasnt a mesh, maybe [there] wasnt enough shots to go around. Im not sure what it was but all I can tell you is that the games that weve had Rudy hes been a great fit." The marriage between Gay and the Raptors, which lasted less than a full year, was flawed from the outset. He and DeRozan had repetitive skill sets that clashed on the court, restricting Lowry from playing to his strengths and stunting the growth of Valanciunas. Dwane Casey tried his best to fit square pegs into round holes until the inevitable split up freed his team and their most expensive player. The pieces just didnt fit. Though his pre-trade numbers may suggest otherwise, Gay never threw in the towel or lost hope that they would figure it out. "I think we had a chance to be a really good team," he said, two months removed from the deal. "I mean obviously theyre a really good team now but I still dont feel we had a lot of time to build and become a big threat in the East." Without Gay the Raptors have a record of 20-10, third best in the Eastern Conference behind only Indiana and Miami. They have recorded 20 or more assists in 24 of those 30 games, averaging 22.9 per contest, ninth-best over that stretch after ranking last in that category before the trade (averaging 17.3). They have gone from the 19th ranked three-point shooting team (34 per cent) to the fifth best (38 per cent) and find themselves in the top 10 in both offensive (10th) and defensive (fifth) efficiency since Dec. 8. "I think the trade helped both of us," Gay said. "Im here, I have more room and they have a solid bench. [Theres] no hard feelings. I love the fact that those guys are winning." Meanwhile, Gays reprisal hasnt translated to team success in Sacramento, at least not yet. The Kings are 11-19 since the trade, tied for the worst record in the West overall. Theyre last in the NBA in assists since Gays arrival but its been their defence, among the worst in the league, that has held them back more than anything else. Yet with Gay on board, paired with a young core of Cousins and breakout point guard Isaiah Thomas, the Kings are optimistic about the future. They have reason to be. "We couldnt be happier with Rudy and hes shown that hes much more than just a scorer," Malone said. "Hes proven to everybody that he can be a very efficient player so thats been a bonus." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de