Schneeflocken

went underneath his left pad.

in Neuvorstellungen 29.01.2019 06:27
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

HALIFAX - Georges St-Pierre is on the verge of returning to mixed martial arts training. Harold Landry Jersey . But whether he fights again is still up in the air.Longtime coach Firas Zahabi believes the former UFC welterweight champion is not short of motivation as he continues his comeback from knee surgery during his hiatus from the sport.Zahabi, in Halifax to corner five fighters including No. 2 welterweight Rory MacDonald on Saturdays televised UFC card, says GSP is scheduled to take his training up a notch. Hes been cleared now to do some martial arts training, Zahabi said this week. Were going to take it one step at a time. Were going to get back in the gym, try to have some fun. You know he hasnt kicked and punched in a long time so were going to have some fun with it first.St-Pierre (25-2) vacated his title last December saying he needed time away from the sport. But he kept training.He underwent surgery in April after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament during a workout. GSP had reconstructive surgery on his other knee in December 2011.The 33-year-old St-Pierre has denied recent reports that he is returning to action.No decision, St-Pierre said in a text Friday to The Canadian Press. Zahabi says he cant speak for the former champion.But I believe theres still a lot of fire in him, said Zahabi. I just think he needs to balance his life a lot more. When you run, you trip.He did too many fights too soon, too much. I think hes just got to space them out. He can handle that. He just needs to have some personal life as well.After a controversial razor-thin split decision over Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks at UFC 167 last November, the battered champion seemed a man on the edge.I cant sleep at night now. Im going crazy, he said in the post-fight news conference. I have issues. I need to relax. I need to get out for a while. I dont know what Im going to do.He announced his hiatus weeks later, without going into detail on the issues bothering him.Hendricks went on to claim the vacant 170-pound title, beating (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler. The two are scheduled to fight again Dec. 6 at UFC 181.Like Zahabi, UFC Canada boss Tom Wright also has his own opinion on St-Pierre.I dont have any facts whatsoever. My hunch is that Georges will come back, said Wright, who also heads up UFC operations in Australia and New Zealand. But Georges will want to come back on his own terms.Id like to see nothing better.Since stepping aside, St-Pierre has talked of the need for more stringent drug testing in his sport.Wright points to the two different camps on GSPs fighting future. One wants St-Pierre to retire at the top of his game. The other says he has unfinished business and perhaps wants to go out on different terms.Who knows, said Wright.UFC president Dana White has said that St-Pierre could return to a title fight.St-Pierre has already cemented his legacy in the sport. The win over Hendricks was a record 19th in the UFC for St-Pierre, one more than former welterweight champion Matt Hughes. It also moved GSP past former middleweight champion Anderson Silva for most wins in UFC title bouts at 12.St-Pierre holds the record for career fight time in the UFC at five hours 28 minutes 12 seconds.He also owns the UFC mark for most championship rounds fought (52). UFC 167 was St-Pierres 14th championship fight, one behind Randy Couture.St-Pierre exited leading the UFC records in total strikes landed, significant strikes landed, takedowns landed and takedown accuracy rate, according to FightMetric.---Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Dion Lewis Jersey . -- Gary Harris gave No. Bennie Logan Titans Jersey .The seventh-seeded Raonic was scheduled to play U.S. Open finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan, but was replaced in the Group B pool by Spanish substitute David Ferrer.Raonic, who was 0-2 at the year-end event, said he suffered the injury late in the first set of Tuesdays 6-3, 7-6 loss to Murray. http://www.authenticshoptitans.com/will-compton-jersey/ .com) - The fading Ottawa Senators have a chance to make up some ground in the playoff race on Tuesday night as they play host to the New York Rangers.Every night of the Stanley Cup playoffs, TSN hockey analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan breaks down each goalies performance. Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Marc-Andre Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguins (3) – He had a solid first period again as he was composed and very confident in net. Carl Hagelins goal was a good shot above the glove which broke a 145 minute shutout streak for Fleury. He made the big save on Rick Nash during a two on one break look easy. The second goal was a bit of a softie as it squeaked through his glove shortside. Fleury was solid overalll, but it was a slow night, only facing 15 shots. Luke Stocker Titans Jersey. Henrik Lundqvist, New York Rangers (3) – There was slight interference on the first goal by Evgeni Malkin as he was late to get down and the puck went underneath his left pad. Lundqvist had a huge save on Beau Bennett on the backdoor with a great reaction off the post. He also had a big left pad save on Malkin and a nice redirection save on Sidney Crosby in the second. He was hung out to dry in the third and didnt get much help as he faced big chances by Chris Kunitz and Brandon Sutter. His body language looks frustrated. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de