Schneeflocken

After playing the first 11 holes

in Neuvorstellungen 04.01.2019 07:08
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

PHOENIX -- Mirim Lee is just getting started on the LPGA Tour -- and isnt taking baby steps. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Authentic . Neither is 16-year-old Lydia Ko. Lee shot a 5-under 67 on Friday in the JTBC Founders Cup to take a two-stroke lead over Ko into the weekend. The 23-year-old South Korean played the final eight holes in 5 under, making an eagle and three birdies to reach 13-under 131 at Desert Ridges Wildfire Golf Club. "I played a little boring on the front nine, so I went more aggressive on the back nine and it worked well," Lee said. "So, now I plan on being aggressive the rest of the week." Ko, the Canadian Womens Open winner as an amateur the last two years, shot 66. The first-year pro played a late six-hole stretch in 6 under with an eagle and four birdies. "I just gave myself more opportunities on the back nine," Ko said. Lee is making her third start in her rookie season on the LPGA Tour after winning three times on the Korean LPGA. In her first two events, she tied for 33rd in the Bahamas and tied for 25th in the Womens Australian Open. "I feel more comfortable because here the fairways are bigger," Lee said. "My driver shots play better here." She holed a 35-foot birdie putt on the par-4 13th, saved par on the par-3 14th with a 20-footer, and hit a hybrid from 220 yards to 12 feet to set up the eagle on the par-5 15th. "All this week, hybrids have not worked for me, so I felt very fortunate," Lee said. She also birdied the par-4 18th, hitting a 9-iron to 2 feet. Born in South Korea and raised in New Zealand, Ko won the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December in Thailand in her second start after turning pro in October. She has five victories in professional events, also winning in Australia and New Zealand. Ko began her back-nine run with birdies on Nos. 12 and 13, eagled the 15th and birdied Nos. 16 and 17. After going hungry on the course in the first round, she stocked up Friday. "I had a protein bar and like a protein jelly and theres always a peanut butter sandwich in there," Ko said. "I actually noticed that it was in my bag yesterday, but I didnt find it, so it was actually more done." Sun Young Yoo was third at 10 under after a bogey-free 65, matching the best round of the day. The 2012 Kraft Nabisco winner played the back nine in 5-under 31. "I was more patient today," Yoo said. "Overall, everything was working very well." Top-ranked Inbee Park was 9 under along with Bahamas winner Jessica Korda, Chella Choi and So Yeon Ryu. Park, playing alongside Ko and Korda, also eagled No. 15 in her 69. "I left a lot of putts out there," Park said. Korda and Choi shot 66, and Ryu had a 67. Michelle Wie topped the group at 8 under, following her opening 66 with a 70. She had four straight birdies in the middle of the round to take the lead at 10 under, then bogeyed the par-5 fifth -- her 14th hole of the day -- after hitting over the green from a greenside bunker. "I thought I hit a really good bunker shot and I flew it 15 yards past the green," Wie said. "So, that was a good one. ... It went over everyones head." She also dropped a stroke on the par-4 ninth. "All day today I just felt like I could have shot a lot more under par," Wie said. Defending champion Stacy Lewis, 2011 winner Karrie Webb, and Morgan Pressel were 7 under. Lewis and Webb shot 71, and Pressel followed her opening 65 with a 72. After playing the first 11 holes Thursday in 9 under, Pressel was 2 over on the next 25. DIVOTS: Yani Tseng, the 2012 winner, missed the cut with rounds of 71 and 74. The 15-time tour champion is winless in 46 events since the 2012 Kia Classic, a week after her Founders Cup victory. She has dropped from first to 45th in the world in a year. ... Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, also failed to advance in her hometown event, shooting 71-73. She won the LETs Australian Ladies Masters last month. Buy Cheapest Air Jordan 1 ... maybe even more than that. Maybe all season I have to take a few blows. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. http://www.wholesaleairjordan1.com/ . Nathan Beaulieu, Tomas Jurco, Danick Gauthier and Jonathan Huberdeau had a goal and an assist each as the Sea Dogs extended the longest streak in the Canadian Hockey League this season.BARCELONA, Spain - Bad World Cup memories be gone. Lionel Messi is back to his match-winning self. Not even a black cat — regarded as unlucky in Spain and other cultures — zigzagging across his path on Sunday could stop Messi from sending the message that the four-time world player of the year is ready to do battle once again with 2013 Ballon dOr winner Cristiano Ronaldo for the title of footballs best player. The trick now for new coach Luis Enrique will be ensuring that Messi stays as fit and hungry as he looked in scoring two sensational goals in Barcelonas Spanish league opener against Elche. Luis Enrique may need to temper Messis desire to play every minute of every game, so his team doesnt lose him to injury again at the tail end of the season when trophies are on the line. After the first season in six years without trophies, and a loss to Germany in the World Cup final for Argentina, everyone at the second highest-earning club in Europe after Real Madrid is eager to start afresh. No wonder the Camp Nou crowd looked nervous when a black cat streaked out to join the players. But Messis role in Barcelonas 3-0 victory quickly put superstitious thoughts to rest. The goals were vintage Messi, a mix of balance, quick judgment and reflexes, and changes of pace to open angles through Elches defence before slotting unstoppable shots just inside the uprights with the silky touch of his left boot. Even more encouraging was his hustle, last seen on a regular basis when former coach Pep Guardiola helped Messi exploit his incredible potential. In the 28th minute, Messi sprinted back to pressure an Elche player with the ball and cut him down with a nasty tackle. The home crowd wouldnt have minded if he had gotten booked because Messis effort, as always, was contagious. The team didnt skip a beat playing with 10 men in the second half after Javier Mascherano was sent off. If World Cup disappointment is still gnawing at Messi, it ddoesnt show. Cheap Air Jordan 1 USA. He looked buoyant, determined, even happy — nothing like the grim-faced losing finalist who appeared to have been hollowed out by the 1-0 extra time loss to Germany at the Maracana Stadium in July, a bitterness which his award as the competitions best player did nothing to sweeten. In Brazil, after wowing in the group stage, Messi seemed at times to be missing zip and incisiveness in later games. But the indications from Luis Enriques debut league game as coach seem to be that the former Barcelona player, known for his firm hand and forthright manner, has rekindled Messis fire. Over the past two seasons, Messi slowly settled into a rut of waiting for the ball to come to him at the point of attack. The same was also true in some of Argentinas games in Brazil. This despite the fact that Guardiola once said the key to winning with Messi was making sure that he runs as much as possible. Messi also has to watch his back. In signing Luis Suarez and Neymar over the last two years, Barcelona has attacking players who could challenge Messis leading role if he becomes complacent. With neither Neymar (injury) or Suarez (banned for biting an opponent at the World Cup) available on Sunday, Messi took full advantage to remind everyone that he is still the teams star. Messi also must compete against himself. After recording unprecedented tallies of 73 goals for Barcelona in 2011-12 and 60 more in 2012-13, it felt — ridiculously — like a let-down when Messi "only" found the net 41 times last season. Messis double on Sunday left him on the cusp of another scoring record. At 27, he is only six goals from equaling Athletic Bilbaos Telmo Zarra as the Spanish leagues all-time leading scorer with 251. Still, it will be over the course of the entire season that Messi will again be judged. He can either further cement his place as one of footballs all-time greats or risk talk of decline. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 3 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de