Schneeflocken

Chocolate GlazedAaron WardMy

in Neuvorstellungen 03.01.2019 04:10
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

Gino RedaMy order: For well over a decade through my oldest boys hockey career, I was all about the Cinnamon Raisin toasted bagel with light cream cheese and a medium coffee with milk. Air Max Sko Zalando . Standing by the glass in the offensive zone, using the dasher board to hold my Timmys, watching my kid grow up on the ice. Now eight years later, with my oldest having moved away, Im back in the same spot at the rink, watching my little guy begin the same journey. Im a little older, so its a Greek yogurt instead of the bagel, but Im still "Milk no sugar," and still loving the view at the glass.Favourite donut: Chocolate GlazedAaron WardMy order: Large coffee double/double with two Splenda/Sugar Twin. I order it most often in the International Departures terminal at Pearson Airport when Im purchasing my 144 premade packets of Tim Hortons coffee to take home to North Carolina. The ladies at Tim Hortons know me as "that guy who buys all that coffee."Favourite donut: Apple Fritter. (But my real go-to is 10 Sour Cream Glazed and 10 Apple Fritter Timbits.)Jamie McLennanMy order: I love the grilled cheese with chili on the side. I order that during winter when Im coming to the studio to watch games and do a show. Thankfully, the Tims location not far from the TSN studio is always there when I need it.Favourite donut: Sour Cream Glazed (with a hot chocolate)Gord MillerMy order: Cinnamon Raisin bagel, lightly toasted, lightly buttered. With an orange juice.Favourite donut: Oatmeal Raisin cookies Loading The boys are getting ready for tonights NHL Season Preview Show on TSN1 and TSN4 at 8 pm ET. #NHL #TSN View on Instagram @-webkit-keyframesdkaXkpbBxI{ 0%{opacity:0.5;} 50%{opacity:1;} 100%{opacity:0.5;} } @keyframesdkaXkpbBxI{ 0%{opacity:0.5;} 50%{opacity:1;} 100%{opacity:0.5;} }(The Panel getting prepped for the Hockey Season Preview show in their environment)Ray FerraroMy order: First of all, Tims Dark Roast. Two cream, one sugar. Follow that with a 12 Grain bagel, double toasted, with light strawberry cream cheese.Favourite donut: Vanilla Dip (with sprinkles)Chris CuthbertMy order: On the road, breakfast is the Tim Hortons egg whites on English Muffin, but I go bacon instead of sausage. Extra-large double-double coffee with pumpkin flavour shot in the fall. And for lunch, ‎Turkey Bacon Club and chicken noodle soup! Favourite donut: I only window shop the donuts, but will admit it hurts not to go Maple Dip. Billig Nike Air Max Zalando . The Toronto Blue Jays general manager made a series of bold moves that reshaped the club ahead of what would turn out to be a disastrous 2013 campaign. Nike Air Max Salg . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. http://www.airmaxzalando.com/ .com) - The Carolina Panthers won for the first time in seven games last week, were without Cam Newton due to a car accident this week, but somehow sit atop the much-maligned NFC South.Colin Montgomerie had the honour of hitting the first shot of The 145th Open, although things didnt go entirely to plan on the first hole. The 53 year old, who is an honorary member at Royal Troon, made Open history on Thursday by hitting the first shot broadcast live for the first time as part of Sky Sports round-the-clock Open coverage. The Open Leaderboard Follow the movers and shakers at Royal Troon Montgomerie came through qualifying at Gailes Links to secure his place in the Open field for the first time since 2010, giving the Scot one last chance to play his home course. The three-time senior major champion teed off alongside last years runner-up Marc Leishman and former world No 1 Luke Donald.Monty creamed a tasty iron shot to the middle of the first fairway but as youll see from the video below, he went onto suffer double trouble courtesy of one of Royal Troons deadly bunkers. After starting with the opening tee shot of The Open, Colin Montgomerie gets stuck in a bunker on the first hole and has to shoot sideways to get out He went onto to card a double-bogey at the first but regained his composure to tear up the front nine, making five birdies. Air Max Zalando Norge. Watch The Open Watch the first round of The Open for free, no contract Watch the video of his historic first shot by the hitting the play button at the top of the page. Remember you can watch all four days of live coverage from Royal Troon on Sky Sports - the proud new home of The Open. Also See: Live Leaderboard Latest Open news Harringtons Happy Gilmore Get Sky Sports Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 2 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de