Schneeflocken

Osweiler has spent his first

in Neuvorstellungen 30.12.2018 04:13
von jin shuiqian | 3.880 Beiträge

Paris, France - Eight-time champion Rafael Nadal and former runner-up Novak Djokovic were a pair of easy first-round winners, while third-seeded Stan Wawrinka was a stunning loser Monday at the French Open. Air Max Günstig . The world No. 1 Nadal improved to an incredible 60-1 at Roland Garros by cruising past American journeyman Robby Ginepri 6-0, 6-3, 6-0 on Court Lenglen. The reigning French and U.S. Open champion has won four straight and eight of the last nine French Open titles. He beat David Ferrer in last years all- Spanish finale in Paris. Up next for Nadal will be rising Austrian Dominic Thiem. The 2012 finalist Djokovic smacked 40 winners in blowing past Portuguese Joao Sousa 6-1, 6-2, 6-4 on Court Chatrier. The struggling Sousa has now lost his last eight matches on tour. The players were forced to stop and start because of wet conditions in Paris on Monday. Djokovic was leading 4-1 when rain halted play, but the match resumed about an hour later. The former No. 1 and six-time Grand Slam champ Djokovic lost to Nadal in the final two years ago and succumbed to the mighty Spaniard in an epic semifinal here last year, including a dramatic 9-7 fifth set. Up next for Djokovic will be Frances Jeremy Chardy. Lanky Spaniard Guillermo Garcia-Lopez shocked the Swiss Australian Open champion Wawrinka in 6-4, 5-7, 6-2, 6-0 fashion. It marked the first time in seven years that a third seed exited the French draw in the opening round since American Andy Roddick did so in 2007. The last man to win the Aussie Open and lose in the first round of the French Open was Petr Korda in 1998. Also on Monday, Slovak and recent Munich clay court titlist Martin Klizan ousted ninth-seeded Japanese Kei Nishikori 7-6 (7-4), 6-1, 6-2. The recent Madrid runner-up to Nadal, Nishikori, had been nursing a back injury in recent weeks. Nishikori is the highest-ranked Japanese man in history, at No. 10 in the world, one spot lower than his career high. Fourteenth-seeded Italian Fabio Fognini eased past German Andreas Beck 6-4, 6-4, 6-1, while 17th-seeded Spaniard Tommy Robredo, of Spain, came back to overcome Brit James Ward 4-6, 6-4, 6-2, 6-4 and 18th-seeded Ernests Gulbis fought back to best Pole Lukasz Kubot 4-6, 6-4, 7-5, 6-1. Gulbis is fresh off his clay title in Nice, his second title on French soil this season. Meanwhile, 25th-seeded Croat Marin Cilic topped Spaniard Pablo Andujar 6-0, 6-3, 7-6 (8-6); 26th-seeded Spaniard Feliciano Lopez defeated Bosnian Damir Dzumhur 6-3, 7-6 (10-8), 6-3; 27th-seeded Spaniard Roberto Bautista Agut doused Italian Paolo Lorenzi 6-3, 7-5, 6-2; 29th-seeded Frenchman Gilles Simon whipped Croat Ante Pavic 6-1, 6-1, 6-3; and Russian Teymuraz Gabashvili knocked out 30th-seeded Canadian Vasek Pospisil 6-4, 6-2, 6-3. The first marathon of the fortnight saw Argentine Facundo Bagnis outlast Frenchman Julien Benneteau 6-3, 6-2, 1-6, 3-6, 18-16, including a 2-hour, 23- minute final set. Total match time was 4 hours, 26 minutes. Several other men reached the second round, including Thiem, American Donald Young, Frenchmen Kenny De Schepper, Benoit Paire and Adrian Mannarino, Spaniard Marcel Granollers, Austrian Jurgen Melzer, and Dutchman Robin Haase, who rolled past former world No. 3 Nikolay Davydenko 7-5, 6-4, 6-2. Thiem dismissed Frenchman Paul-Henri Mathieu 6-4, 7-6 (7-3), 6-2, while the left- handed Young edged out Israeli veteran Dudi Sela 6-1, 2-6, 6-1, 6-0. The first round is scheduled to conclude Tuesday, including matches for a fifth-seeded Ferrer, seventh-seeded Andy Murray and 11th-seeded rising Bulgarian star Grigor Dimitrov. Ferrer will take on Dutchman Igor Sijsling, while the Wimbledon champion Murray will meet Kazakhstans Andrey Golubev and Dimitrov will tangle with 6-foot-10 Croat Ivo Karlovic, who was a runner-up in Duesseldorf last week. Air Max Outlet Schweiz . The punch happened in the fourth quarter of Milwaukees 116-102 loss to the Kings on Wednesday when the two players became entangled while battling for rebounding position. Air Max Billig Kaufen . Those who impressed in each of the three events were asked to attend the main CFL Combine which begins Friday in Toronto. http://www.airmaxschweizonline.ch/ .com) - Colorado may be ahead of the Vancouver Canucks in the Western Conference standings, but they are a club that the Avalanche may want to avoid in the playoffs.ENGLEWOOD, Colo. - Peyton Manning can orchestrate the offence from the sideline, too.The five-time MVP who has 139 TD throws since coming to Denver in 2012 lobbied for a pass and even suggested the particular play when backup Brock Osweiler got his first career touchdown toss.On third-and-goal from the 1 just after the 2-minute warning Sunday, Osweiler rolled right and threw a dart to tight end Virgil Green, capping a 47-14 rout of the Raiders.I know Brocks been waiting forever, offensive co-ordinator Adam Gase said. Every time he goes in, hes like, Were throwing it, right? Im like, No. I mean, you try to give him a little bit of hope. But it was good that Coach (John) Fox gave us the green light.And our starting quarterback was killing me that we werent going to throw it there on third-and-1, Gase added. He talked Fox into it and he knew what Virg could do. So, it was a good call by Peyton.Manning had been trying to get the fourth-year tight end his first score all season, and Osweiler has spent his first three years in the NFL going in for an occasional hand-off or kneel-down.So, it was good both of those guys got their first touchdowns at the same time, Manning said Wednesday. I dont know what they did with the ball. There was a big argument, a big discussion over that.Osweiler let Green keep the football, reasoning, he waited longer for it.Yeah, thats true, Manning said. Thats probably a good point.Reminded that Gase said he was giving him grief for considering calling another hand-off on third down, Manning responded: Well, I called it. Yeah, I gave it to him. I dont know about killing him, I was telling him what he should call. He did it. So, it worked out well.That Manning helped engineer the touchdown comes as no surprise.Hes long been called his own offensive co-ordinator because of his recall abilities, preparation and famous gyrations and audibles at the line of scrimmage.Truth be told — and his play call Sunday notwithstanding — Manning has long acquiesced to his coaches.Countering the popular notion that Manning needs no coaching is this fact: three of his former tutors are in the playoffs along with Gase, whos taken No. Air Max Rabatt. 18 to another level post-spinal fusion surgery.Arizona coach Bruce Arians was his first QB coach when Manning arrived in the NFL in 1998. And Arians right-hand man, Tom Moore, who has guided the Cardinals through three quarterbacks this season, was Mannings offensive co-ordinator during his 13 seasons in Indianapolis.Lions coach Jim Caldwell was Mannings position coach the year Indy won the Super Bowl.Now, Gase has a good chance of getting his own head coaching gig. Hell interview in Denver this week with the Bears, 49ers and Falcons about their vacancies now that the players have been given a three-day furlough beginning Thursday.Its an exciting opportunity for him, certainly opportunities that he deserves, Manning said. But I know hes focused on helping us get ready for this playoff game no matter who were playing.The Broncos (12-4) will learn this weekend whether theyll face Pittsburgh, Cincinnati or Indianapolis in the divisional round Jan. 11 at Sports Authority Field.Manning is a huge fan of Gase, 36, who was courted by Cleveland last year before withdrawing his name from the Browns list in part to focus on the Broncos Super Bowl quest.Last year I talked to a couple of teams on behalf of him that reached out to me and that may happen again, so Im certainly glad to share my thoughts, Manning said. I think its pretty well-documented my thoughts on him. I dont think he needs me to stand up here and campaign for him. But Im excited hes going to have the opportunity that hes going to have this weekend. He deserves it and I think the teams that he talks to will be impressed.Notes: Manning and WR Demaryius Thomas sat out practice for the second straight day. ... K Connor Barth, who was tanning in Tampa six weeks ago when the Broncos came calling, was named AFC special teams player of the month.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org___Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute war 1 Gast online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 13456 Themen und 25000 Beiträge.

Besucherrekord: 204 Benutzer (09.11.2019 06:45).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de